love hurts | Teen Ink

love hurts

Two boys walk the streets of downtown, one looks at the stores without paying attention to his brother, is dressed in jeans and a jacket, is tall, with a cold look at the same time a little disinterested in his brother's drama.  It has some blows to the face. - Nico brother ... you have to do some exercise! - He says with some frustration, he no longer knows what to do to protect his younger brother. It receives no response other than a glance and then be ignored.  - If you keep it up, they'll kill you! - He sees that the other brunette does not pay attention to him - well, well ... yes, you want it - he stops making the other young man stop and there will be a door, then he pushes his brother inside. Nicolás on the floor feeling the shame of the world only hears 'you are registered, see you later' followed by laughter from his older brother.  He walks looking at the wide place, with a couple of people doing exercises and others dancing, sits on a bench next to a table with weights, looks for the smallest after examining it begins to move it without encouragement. The second day that was not unnoticed as the first that went under the radar, this time everything was going to change. - Can I help you with that? - He looks up to see who was talking to him, one of the trainers was a tall, well-trained boy with an expression he would be and with black hair that seemed unreal, he would recognize him wherever he went.  - Well - says sharp Nicolas rising to leave the weight in place but the other boy takes him by the hand of this. Feel a chill go through his entire body, look surprised at the coach who returns an intense, overwhelming look, with his light green eyes and without taking his eyes off him. - So you have to do it - he shows the technique with a slightly larger weight and tells him another couple of things that the other boy didn't bother to pay attention to. - What are you waiting for to leave? - he wondered a little awkwardly while the other spoke. A few weeks go by in which looks were directed, he felt a little strange or so he described when he looked at the coach named Matías.  He walks until he reaches a house he knew very well, it was the house of his best friend, a tall, thin boy with an expression would be, maybe too much is called Damian. Once inside after having a few beers and talking a little, look that you have to go. - Ah, I forgot - Matías says, the other looks at him waiting for him to continue - Do you want me to introduce you to the new one? - No - he answers annoyed and bored. - His name is Nicolás. B - he says getting up from the couch - Do you know him? - Damián sighs heavily. - I knew something was going on there ... - he says tired - I saw how that boy looks at you - Matías looks maliciously - hey now, don't do it. After hearing a 'it will be funny', he sees how the cocky boy leaves, a little annoyed at the attitude of his friend decides to go talk to Nicolás himself.  - Hello - he says meeting the boy, in a place not long after, after a few days where he could not locate it. - Hello - answer something missed - Do you need anything? - asks reluctantly. - I wanted to talk to you, it's important - says the blond surprised by the attitude of the brunette. - Go ahead - he says sitting in one of the chairs in that place, the other is still standing. - It's about my friend Matías - Nicolás looks at him - he doesn't care about you, he just wants to play with you and honestly it's better that you don't fall for his games. - What? What makes you think he likes me? - Responds to leave the place bothered. Once he gets home, he enters his room, annoyed, throws the things on the bedside table and lies on the bed. - Nicholas! - He hears his brother knock on the door but does not respond - Do not you have to go to the gym today?  - The other boy sighs from the bed. - Yes, I'm leaving - he says getting up. He walks with his hands in his pockets looking, he felt a little strange as disappointed one might say. At the end of the hour he was about to leave when he met Matthias. - Nicolás Can we talk for a moment? - He says without waiting for an answer to start walking towards the office, the nominee follows him. Nicolás sits waiting for the other to start talking, he does it standing by the desk. - I want to be honest and straight with you, I like you - the sitting boy looks up in surprise - I've noticed that you like me too. - What make you think..? - He says getting up but can not end that the other interrupts. - I just know and that's it - he approaches him and kisses him. He did not know very well what to do he was surprised, annoyed, nervous and happy, his heart was beating so hard at the same time he felt stunned.  He touched Matías's face closing his eyes, he could swear he was in space surrounded by stars. He could not enjoy much of the new sensation that the other boy separated from him, but he was still very close, Nicolás removed his hands from the other touching with them the wall realizing that he was against it. - What do you say ... Do you want to go out with me? - hectic question looking into his eyes. - Yes ... - Respond to be kissed again but this time tenderly. - But it has to be hidden - Matías says, is that if some find out, they will want to get in, it will only be for a while - he does not wait for an answer and kisses him again. A few weeks pass, a boy is lying on a wall, they are at a party, he looks serious, he feels stupid and decides that he better leaves the place. Have a glass of beer directing your eyes towards them, walk between the dance floor crossing next to the dancing couple. Nicolás keeps walking, goes outside, starting to walk home but is pushed by someone towards an alley.  - Nico - recognizes that voice, but pushes him the same. - No, take off I go to my house - says annoyed trying to leave. - Hey, are you really bothered by that? - asks the other brunette stops looking at him - come on ... Just danced! don't be immature ... - he approaches and kisses him - you know that I love you. They spend a few months where they are still in the same, accusing him of immature and threatening to end the relationship, he has nothing left but to endure the whole situation he had never felt so in love, Sleep little, stop talking to your friends. He feels that he cannot stand this whole situation anymore, he just wants things to change. - You know that I love you Nico - Matías says from the other side of the line, his voice sounded bothered. - Don't lie - he says between sobs - tell me the truth! - Cry without comfort in his room - I do love you Matías - says in tears. - Stop! If you want, we'll talk tomorrow. I have more important things to do than listen to your nonsense. Don't bother me!  - hangs up - Matías ... - he cries hiding his face between his legs. Look at the cell phone by dialing - answer, answer - do not answer and throw away the cell phone. Matías gets up putting on a shirt, sits back on the bed to put on his shoes, Nicolás watches him lying on her. The green-eyed boy turns to see the other. - Don't do that, let's stay here - asks the blue-eyed man sitting down. - No, get dressed, I have to go see someone - he says turning around. - To who? - Nicolás asks while putting on his pants. - A friend - says annoyed while turning on the buttons of the shirt. - A friend? - Repeats asking and smiles after finishing putting on his shoes, Matías looks at him - Or a boyfriend? - Add taking his jacket. - Do not start and shut up - orders the green-eyed one angry. - Better shut up! - He says pushing the other boy but he returns the push making it fall to the ground. - You do not give me orders! ... you are not worth it or that I am with you, get away - he says with anger, Nicolás gets up, goes out and swears never to return.  Free time, they are in school, the celestial-eyed brunette Nicolás watches as the other boy is kissing a girl, in front of everyone. He walks down the hall and intersects with someone he knows very well, hits him and this one responds, starting to fight. The day after the fight he receives a call from Matías. - I need to see you, where are you? - Question was strange. - In my house ...- responds doubting a little in answering, the other without saying more hangs up. A few minutes later he sees him enter through the door, Matías looks surprised and approaches, Nicolás was unrecognizable his purple eyes, his eyebrows parted as well as one of his cheekbones and his broken lips. - What's up? - Asks sitting on the bed, he sounded worried. - Are you worried about me? - he wondered as he felt his eyes blur. - Do you want to be killed ?! - Question bothered not receiving an answer. - I ... - look to the side, feel a lump in the throat - Matías ... is that I ... love you ... - tears roll down his cheeks. A few minutes pass in silence. - I ... - he says approaching and kissing his forehead - me too - they hug.  A week passes in which everything seems to improve, Matías visited him twice more and everything seems to be fine, Nicolás does not leave his house but from time to time during the week I call him to ask him how he was and that made him feel happy. He had already recovered almost completely, on Monday afternoon he felt annoyed and anxious Matthias did not answer the messages or calls from the previous day, so he decided to go home. When an older woman opens the door, it is Matias' aunt, who lets him pass. Enter silently reach the door of the room. - Matías ... - opens the door and meets the other brunette with another young man in bed, he looks surprised, Nicolás just turns around closing the door, leaves the place. Arriving at his house it was normal not to talk to anyone there, walk to his room. - I thought you loved me - text, sit in a corner of the room. - You see - it arrives a few minutes later. - You will not see me again - he sends feeling a deep pain in his chest, cries taking out a blade.

nithing