New life at a New School | Teen Ink

New life at a New School

By MattyPinapple, torquay, Other
MattyPinapple, Torquay, Other

To Die Would Be An Awfully Big Adventure

I sigh rather annoyed at my smiling father standing in front of me. I fold my arms across my chest and tap my foot on the marble floor of the train station. "Are you going to
explain why you dragged me here?"
My dad coughs nervously. 'Mhmm..' I raise my eyebrow. "I brought you here.... Because... You're going on a trip" He grins. I guessed that. All of my things are packed
in my suitcases standing between us. I tap my foot harder making a echo. Some people look up from there newspapers or books. I pay no attention to them.
I look back at my now sweating father. "Where am I going? and why is only my stuff packed?" My dad looks around trying to avoid my gaze. "Your going to boarding school".
'What?!' Silence falls and fill our ears for awhile. The train passes and stops. My mouth drops open. My arms along with it.
"WHAT?!! YOUR SENDING ME TO BOARDING SCHOOL!!" I scream in his face. My dad screams slightly and covers his ears.
Train conductors collect my bags and put them on the train. I grab one of them.
"No! Im not going!" I pull on the bag. "Miss... Let go it has to go on the train.." The conductor pulls back. "No!..." I tug back.
My dad breaks the small tug of war by slaping my hand. "Ow..!"
The conductor pulls the bag and throws it on the train. He mumbles a few words and walks back on to the train. I glare a death glare at my father. My father kisses my cheek and
slaps a train ticket in my hand and pushes me onto the train. I happened to be standing infront off the trains open doors. I fall to my knees and the door slams shut.
I stand and press up against the doors, I bang on the window.
My dad stands there waving and grinning and mouthing 'I Love You, Have fun'.
"Your dead to me!" I shout and point at him through the window. The train starts to move. I try my hardest to open the doors, they don't budge.
I sigh annoyed and pick up my bag and walk to find a seat. People sit and stare up at me. I glance at them once I do they look away. I smirk to myself. I wounder down the aisles
looking for a empty seat. I find one next to some guy. I throw my bag down on one seat and myself on the next. The guy looks up from his book. "Would you like a seat?"
He says mockingly. I roll my eyes and glance out the window. The pasing city rushes by. I sigh sadly. I'm gunna miss the city, My friends, My brothers not so much my dad, He's
the one sending me to Borading school. Which I dont even know the name of. I sigh again but deeper. I can hear the guy across from me close his book and put it down.
I can see the guy looking at me in the corner of my eye. I sigh and turn to look at him. I glare at him but he does'nt look away. 'Heh....' This is the first time anyone has not looked
away. They are usal running by now. "Yes?" I ask. He looks me up and down. He smriks slightly. This guy has ash blonde hair and blueish-greenish eyes. He looks about.... 21-22.
He has glasses on, Not my type of guy. Smart and Safe well boring basiclly. But hot. "Where ya' head'n?" He casualy asked. He takes his glasses off and chews on the end of them.
Woah! Hottie! He looks rather sexy with no glasses on. I smrik at him and he looks at me confussed. I chuckle. "I'm of to...." I look at the ticket my dad slapped in my hand.
"St' Andrew Station.... You?" I look up from my ticket. He's smiling. "Me too... What's ya' name lass?" He smiles bright. 'Lass?' A cock a eyebrow at him. "I'm Annalisa Hunter..
You?" He folds his glasses and places them on top of his book. "I'm Jeremy. Jeremy Willis." He streches out his hand. I shrug and hold his hand to shake. Once I do, A warm tingle
runs up though my hand all the way up to my head. I can feel my cheek's burn. I quickly take my hand away and dig it in my pocket and look away. I can hear him chuckle.
I go though my pocket -ten minutes later- looking for my IPod. I pull it out and connect everything up and plug the headphones into my ears.
The first song comes on is The Script - Walk Away.

Writtingisamazing BRONZE, Allentown, Pennsylvania

Act as if what you do makes a difference because it does!

Omg so good please writ more! I woul love to know what happens next

Vanendra BRONZE, Blasdell, New York

"I just sneezed and it hurt my pelvis."~Jasmine Omg
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love"~Marylin Monroe
"I didn't tell him nowhere where you live" ~me ^-^
"I like the wolves on this textbook, they have very legs" ~Jasmine Omg

I love it! it's really good so far. Please keep on writing! :D ^-^ <3

Writomania PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other

"What really does not kill you, will only make you stronger"- Kanye West
"If there was no electricity, we would've had to watch the television by candle light"- Joe Jonas
Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy. ~Henry Kissinger

Hi, apart from a few grammatical errors along the way, i really like your story though you should work on description as your protagonist's fury over moving away lasts for only about two seconds. As it is narrative, you could do with some inner babbling lol.

Besta luck matey!