No Ordinary Teens | Teen Ink

No Ordinary Teens

February 20, 2011
By GothicGirlGwyn SILVER, Seminole, Florida
GothicGirlGwyn SILVER, Seminole, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you mess with my friends, you mess with me.


Summary:

After running from a man she was betrothed to from her birth, Lilly must go into hiding from the world she was brought up in, the world of angels. Lilly is an outsider, a freak to the ‘plastics’ of her new high school. Soon, she meets Flint, a Goth that is also from her world that & she can’t help but be drawn to him. As their relationship grows, they are pulled back into the dangerous but beautiful world of angels. Soon their love is put on the line as Lilly’s past comes to claim her. Will they be able to fight back for their love? Or to run & give up their world? The love story of Lilly & Flint will leave you hungry for more as they struggle to stay together & keep their love alive, along with themselves.


Caity E.

No Ordinary Teens


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 8 comments.


on May. 12 2012 at 3:01 am
ClaraRose SILVER, Glasgow, Other
7 articles 0 photos 108 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's not what we are born, but what we grow to be."

"you think that because I am Poor, Obscure, Plain and little, that I am Soulless and Heartless. I have just as much soul as you and full as much heart"

When are you going to write more! Im very interested in what happens :)

on Jan. 19 2012 at 8:59 pm
Stupid computer. Why'd it have to crash now? Oh, and I want a butler! Dang rich people. They get awesome butlers.

on Dec. 19 2011 at 8:54 pm
GothicGirlGwyn SILVER, Seminole, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you mess with my friends, you mess with me.

Thank you all for your comments.  I am very sorry its been a long time since I have posted a new chapter but my laptop crashed & all my work is gone.  So its gonna take a while till the new chapter is put up.  Thank you for youyr patience.

on Dec. 19 2011 at 12:23 am
I loved it! I haven't ever actually met a goth, but I can't seem to stop loving your story! Oh, and, by the way, what is your picture next to your name? It's awesome but really blurry on my dumb computer.

on Sep. 29 2011 at 9:52 pm
DEROSSETT BRONZE, Hampton, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
“One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today”

oh pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee write more!!!!!!!:);)

on May. 26 2011 at 6:06 pm
GothicGirlGwyn SILVER, Seminole, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you mess with my friends, you mess with me.

well, shes actually an angel of darkness. Link is as well. its hard 4 me to get my chapters done & posted becuz i dont have much time

H.N.L SILVER said...
on May. 26 2011 at 11:11 am
H.N.L SILVER, Streetman, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Live life to the fullest

okay im a little cunfused right now. if she is a angel how can she be a goth? just wondering.

but i love this story tough. its really good and keep writing.  


on Feb. 24 2011 at 2:11 pm
rainbowwaffles BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York
2 articles 0 photos 89 comments

This is really great. :) I like how different the main character is, (I don't think you included her first name in this chapter?) but anyway, I'm very excited to read more!

Just a few pieces of advice: Each time a new person speaks, it has to be on a new line. Yould write out "and" instead of "&". Numbers under one hundred should be written out. But those are the only things I really caught... Great job! Keep on writing!

If you have the chance, could you check out my realistic fiction novel, The Formation, and let me know what you think? Thank you :)