Love Autmun | Teen Ink

Love Autmun

By Simplyme.M.G.M, Dover, New Jersey
Simplyme.M.G.M, Dover, New Jersey

Monsters are real. Ghost are real too. They live inside of us and sometimes they win. By Stephen King

Author's note: Only one person inspired me to write this story. Maybe you can figure out who it is at the end. You can get a lot from reading the story like love, and a bit humor.

There might be some spelling, and grammar mistakes.

My mom looks down on me with her deadly glare, making her light brown eyes flaming with fire. "Dustin Drew Bennett!" She shouted my full name with acid spraying out of her mouth. All I can do his hang my head. I couldn't dare to look up at her when she is heated up about the news she found out about today. How couldn't she find out, it's all over the magazines, news, and all over the internet. "I can't even bare looking at you! I tried to ignore the way you been acting these pass few months but, a video of you drinking and what ever else you were doing at the party is crossing the line! One slip and you just ruined your reputation!" My mom looks like she is about to breath out fire out of her mouth. I never seen her all tense up about a short video about me in a party last night. "I was drinking a bit so that doesn't matter," the moment those words slip out of my mouth I completely regret it. My mom starts grabbing her hair ready to pull her hair out of their sockets. "It does matter! You know why it matters?" she asked. I was about to answer but, she beat me to it. "Because you are one of the most famous teenagers out there! A simple teenager!" She spat out. Do I really care about my reputation? Yes, for sure. My music is my life, I can't just let a single video bring me down to the lowest of all lows. I'm eighteen that the age where I'm suppose to be out partying and a whole load of another sh**s. My mom does have a point I guess, even if I'm eighteen my mom is always in the picture to be following me through out my fame. "Dustin are you even listening to me?" My mom interrupted my thoughts. I looked up at her, I nodded my head and went back at looking at the floor. Watching my mom dead serious is like watching a hundred year old dragon coming out of hiding. Reggie, my body guard sat down next to me, patting his huge hand on my back. "Dude, listen to your mother. This isn't time to fool around. Leave that for later," Reggie whispered in his deep voice. Reggie is a tall build black man, he seems like incredible hulk standing next to me sometimes. "I got you mom. I promise I wont do it again," I promised her. She just shook her head in disbelief. "No! You went to far this time, I have to ground you this time." She sounds unsure of herself. "No, you are grounded now." I rolled my eyes. "What do I lose? My video games? My phone? Or my time of going out? Mom you can't ground me anymore, I'm a free man." I smirked at her. "If you are a man then act like one! Just 'cause you are eighteen doesn't mean you are still not my son.You are so grounded, to the level of not seeing a single friend or the lights of the city! I already have an idea where I'm going to sent you." My mom has completely snapped. Leaving Georgia is utterly to far from the word grounded, she might as well shoot me now. Mom could not be cruel enough to send me to a place I would feel rejected, I must be staying with my grandparents or my dad. If it was my choice I rather be with my dad; he is living the enriching life of partying with girls. "Are you sending me to dad's or grandma's?" I asked nervously. "Nope," she spat out dryly and cold. I never want to see my mom like this ever again. "You are going back to New Jersey." Chills came up crawling up my back making me shiver. The thought of going back to New Jersey is a total nightmare. "Mom! You must be joking, I can't go back there. You know how life sucked there in that small stupid ass town!" I got up on my feet. This could not be happening to me. I'm Dustin Bennett for crying out loud. I get the girls, the fame, and the money. A dream every teenage boy wants in their little life. I'll get tackle down in the streets in New Jersey if I even show my face poking around street corners. "Dustin, what your mouth around your mother!" My stylist, Kendall, jumped in the conversation. I forgot he was there at all. Are they all on my mom side? I haven't done any bulls**t. If I was smoking some weed or sniffing up some heroine maybe they can send me to my hometown. It was just a f*n' video of me sipping a can of beer, what big whop? I knew if I even try to argue against everyone in the room they are just going to defend my mother. "Whatever," I said dryly. I walk straight up to my room without even bothering of looking at all the disappointing nods they are all giving me. My life is completely f*ed.

Spelling and grammar mistakes alert.

The first flaming orange leaf falls from her home to the grown outside the windows of the triangle shaped church. Naiden wanted me to connect to god again since I been loosing faith on god lately. The rest of the church members were already seated in the brown benches. The church absolutely didn't look like an original church I would expect; the church has a whole wall made of glass, rooms for little kids, and it mostly looked like a home for a rich person. It just look like some one just placed a cross in the front of the room, just place up some benches for folks to sit in and you have the church. I haven't been to church over three years, I was hoping to not come back but, Naiden pleaded to go visit. She said it would be fun then any other church. I slowly walk over to the first last row of the benches where Naiden is sitting on the edge talking to a slender girl looking around sixteen or fifteen. She has an heart shape head with straight long brown hair gleaming down her shoulders. She look more like a country girl like one of those girls in the saddle club. I sat down next to the saddle club girl with the most fake smile I paste on my face. Naiden warned me to not give the b**chy look I always give random people. "Hi." I murmured. Naiden looks up at me like she just remembered I was even at the church. "Rachel, this is Ashlyn," Naiden introduced us. Rachel just perks up with a huge grin on her face. "Hi'ya. It's nice to have you here." When the little perky saddle girl turn around to face the sound room behind us, I glare at her back giving her a discussed look. Naiden punch me hard on my right shoulder. She gave me a deadly glance. I stuck my tongue at her and she just slapped me up. "Oh, I so feel the love." Rachel turned around looking at us all bewildered. "Should I even ask?" "No!" Naiden and me burst out at the same time. Everyone in the whole church turn to look at what is going on. We try to smile off all the glares, they slowly turn away to face the front of the room. Everyone look up and kneeled down on their knees. Naiden and Rachel even did it. I couldn't be rude and be the only one not praying. I look out the window for a brief second then I gingerly went on my knee and I silently prayed. Dear God, please don't fail me this year again. All I am really asking you if you can remove the sorrows and the emptiness. That all I'm pleading for. I hope you finally hear me. Amen. Abruptly, the singing of Chris Brown start flowing around the whole church singing 'Fallen Angel'. My eyes widen when I notice it was my phone on full blast. Everyone must already be talking about me of how I'm ruining their church time especial that they aren't listening to a religious song. "Happy Sabbath day!" I bursted out. I pull out my phone. The caller ID was a unknown number I don't recognize but, the area code was from Georgia. "Ash, why didn't you turn off your phone?" She growled at me. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone would call me. Either way it must be a wrong number." I was about to ignore the call when Naiden snatch my phone out of my hand. She stormed out of the main room. I chased after. "Hello?" Naiden answered my phone call. She went into the women's bathroom. There is only one single toilet in the bathroom with two sinks in front. I snatch the phone out of her hand. She looks up at me shocked like she just saw a ghost. "Hello?" I whispered through the phone. I waved my hand in front of Naiden cold brown eyes. "Are you okay?" I whispered over to her. She didn't even flinch to reality. "Ash?" A strange familiar voice came through the phone. "Yes? Who is this?" I asked. "Please don't hang up, it's me. Dustin Bennett," he uttered. Goose bumps started rising up my arm, the room was spinning out of control. I thought I would never hear is voice never again. Even if I hear it in radio stations, TV shows, and talk shows. His voice sounded deeper in the phone then in any program they give about him. No wonder Naiden froze like a marble statue, she is like one of Dustin biggest fan. I was silent. Not a single word came out of my mouth. This could not be happening here. At church for crying out loud. God, if this is you sending me a message. Why didn't you let someone else call me like Chris Brown or Taylor Lautner? "Hello?" Dustin's voice broke the silence. "What do you want?" I growled. All mix emotions of what I felt for Dustin started boiling in my blood system. "I know I'll be the last person ever to here my voice since I haven't spoken to you sense I was thirteen," Dustin reminded me. "It was twelve." I rolled my eyes. Naiden was still looking at me dazed. "How did you get my number?" I wonder. He chuckled. " 'Cmon you have the same number since six years. I still have you in my contact list." He whispered the last part. I'm an embarrassment of evening being in his contact list. Great. "A-hole! I don't even want to speak to you. Why the hell are you even calling me?"I commanded. Naiden snapped out of her dazed. "Ash, don't curse when your in the house of God." She just heard Dustin Bennett voice through my phone and all she can say is to watch my mouth. "Don't get your panties in a knot! I just called to say 'hi'. What I can't talk to you anymore?" Dustin snapped back. "No! You know why? 'Cause you left this place a long ass time ago and you haven't spoke to me since the time you left. In other words, your dead to me!" I hanged up on him. I slid down to the floor of the bathroom. Dustin, my ex-bestfriend has just called me and all I can say to him from all the pain of him leaving his hometown is that he is dead to me. Just another person I lost again, no I lost him a long time ago.

There is more to the story don't worry I haven't finished. Also grammar and spelling alert.

Not speaking to her for years was already a bad start to even call her. Even hearing my mom saying the words of going back to my hometown I was remembering the only true girl friend I had there. Ashlyn Marsh, the girl that hate my guts. Ash already see's me like a dead friend. What other hope do I have to go back to Dover. Why of all girls do I care if this girl wants me dead from the face of the Earth, especially when I have more haters out in the world then anyone else. Ash is just a simple charity case girl that lives in a unknown small town. I already hate her guts when I left Dover, she promised she would wait for me every year for me to come. When I finally show up to Dover when I was fourteen she did not even acknowledge me. She was off playing with some pack of guys and their scratch up skateboard. That was the last time I even saw her dimple faced. "Dustin! The car is here! Get your stuff and lets be out!" My manger Scott shouted from the other room. My mom already bought the airline tickets when I was hiding in my room from her; Mom wants me to be a normal teenager again then going on a jet to New Jersey. I already pack up some few clothes in a duffle bag, I'm just going to buy more clothes over there anyway. I met up with Reggie and Scott in the hallway of the hotel we were staying in. Scott thought it would be a better place to stay; paparazzi would be all lurking around my home from the video from last night. Reggie took my duffle bag and slid it over his shoulder. "Are you nervous?" he asked. He look down at me with a big smirk on his face. I lightly punch him on the shoulder. The big muscles he has I doubt he can even feel a hard punch from me. "Nah, this is going to blow over about in two weeks or so. Nothing biggy," I cocked him a smile. Reggie booming laughter echo down the hall. "You think your going to come back in a few weeks. Oh, poor Dustin. Your mom said at least more then a month," he shook his head in disappointment. All I really heard him saw was at least a month, so it has to be less then a three weeks or so. "Like I said, no biggy. My mom loves me to much to leave me alone." I walk in front of both of them and made my way to the elevator. Scott pressed the down button before I did. "Dustin, your mom is going with you. She can't leave you alone especially now. You need to pull your act together," he warned me. "You guys are overrating. I have done nothing wrong," I uttered. The elevator doors slide open revealing two teenage girls wearing two purple t-shirts wearing my name all over. "Oh, s**t!" Reggie move in front of me blocking the two girls from my reach. They both started screaming when they glance at me. Scott try to calm down the girls by asking them to leave the elevator. "Can we just get a picture with Dustin, please." The two girls begged. I was about to say yes but, Scott answered for me. "Sorry, girls. He in a hurry to catch a flight. Please move along," he gestured them to the hallway. The elevator's doors slowly started closing up; Reggie stopped them before they closed. We move inside with the girls still standing form to the ground. "Girls may you please leave the elevator." "Nope." Both of them stand their grounds. They're twins around sixteen or older, their slender body has curves. For such young fair headed girls they were hot. I could not let them leave just like that without taking a picture with me. I smile at both of them, both of them giggled. "Scott, just let them ride with us." "Alright." Scott pressed the lobby button lobby button. Reggie was still standing hard as rock in front of me. I move to the side to walk to the girls. I did the my signature move; I flip my hair out of my eyes, shove my hands in my front pockets. "Hey girls, did it hurt when you fell from heaven," I smoothly whispered. From behind me I can fell Reggie's rumbling tummy, chuckling at me. In a swift move I nudge him in the stomach, as always he felt nothing. The girls cheeks brightly turn pink. "Your so cute," the girl in the right mumbled. She was looking at the floor, to shy to even look up at me. I gingerly grab her chin to look up at me with her hazel green eyes. "Nah, your cute." I winked. Both of the girls blush so hard it look like they are about to explode. "Can we take a picture with you?" The girl in the left plead. The camera in her hand was shaking rapidly. At least I have the nervous girls then the criers, those girls are impossible to deal with. The girl in the left pass me the camera, I handed it to Scott. "You can take that." "Dustin are you for dead serious," Scott growled at me. I wrap my arms around the two girls, both of them wrap their arms around my waist tight like they are holding on for their life. I gently kiss the both on the cheek, as soon as I did they both screamed. Music to my ears. "Just take the picture," I snapped at him. Normally I would never raise my voice on Scott but, I can't let two lovely girls hanging. Scott turn on the camera, snap the picture and toss the camera back to me. The light of the camera blind me for second but, I caught the camera in midair. "Here you girls go." I flash my dashing dazzling smile at both of the girls. The elevator's doors finally open up wide. The lobby is almost vacant, maybe since it's morning everyone could be sleeping their mornings off. " 'Cmon Romeo, you have a flight to catch." Reggie pull me to the front desk. He moved in front of me as normally and we both walk in a slow paste. The girls went towards the main entrance flipping out their phone. Just looking at their phone reminds me of my conversation with Ashlyn. I know she would be upset with me for not speaking to her for years but, why the hell is she angry at me. I have done nothing to her at all. A long beeping sound came from my back pocket. I flip out my phone from my pants and saw the screen. New Message From Ash: Sorry.

ChicUNIQUE said...
ChicUNIQUE, Little Rock, Arkansas

Stand up, when standing's not easy

i want 2 read more!!!! i love ur style of writing!!!

ChicUNIQUE said...
ChicUNIQUE, Little Rock, Arkansas

Stand up, when standing's not easy

i love this story but i am not the biggest JB fan. some might call me a hater but i'm just a non-belieber ;)

DEROSSETT BRONZE, Hampton, Virginia

“One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today”

OMG Your a JB fan!!!!!!!

SO AM I:):)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

Haha yea I totally agree.

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

good story - i can't wait to see where this goes. just watch the grammar a bit more. i wonder... there are so similarities between your characters

Dustin Drew Bennet

Justin Drew Bieber

Dustin's manager Scott, and Justin's manager Scooter. really clever ;) i love Bieber too <3

Alantis SILVER said...
Alantis SILVER, Connersville, Indiana

Love hurts weither its right or wrong.

Really good. :) Keep writing.