Life outside the box | Teen Ink

Life outside the box

Summary:

"No she hasn't been here all day Mason." A deep voice came outta nowhere. Whirling around towards the mustang Blaine had finally come outta hiding. I thought Mason was handsome but, Blaine. He looked sexy dangerous and handsome. He had short black hair tousled up to look like he just got outta bed. Deep Green eyes strong jawed. His skin was tan like maybe he had some Italian in him. He was lean and muscled. His shirt clung to every muscle and showed its defined shape. He was tall like Mason and broad shoulders. His jeans road low on his hips and his lips.... defiantly kissable. Had I now been shocked at the fact he came out from beneath the car my jaw would have hit the floor. Why did I dress like crap today. The day two total hotties come into play. Mason took a few steps into the room. His eyes roaming over my body and face. I blushed as he spoke to me. "Hello, You must be Vasleina. Jason talks a lot about you." "H-hello." I stammered. Blaine was looking at me two but not like the way mason was. He looked at me and took in my nervous expression and his eyes soffend a bit. I relaxed slowly as he gave me a slight nod. Mason came across the room and stuck out his hand. "Mason, Mason Marks. Pleasure to meet you Vasleina." Blaine rolled his eyes at his formality. Jazz just sat back watching the three of us smiling at my dumbfounded expression. Blaine's eyes went to my hand still in Mason's and he cleared his throat. "Your girlfriend, As you can see mason is not here. I won’t have you bursting into my place scarring the women and making things uncomfortable. So I'm goanna ask you once to leave." Mason as if pulled out of a trance straightened. "Look Blaine I know since you moved up in the ranks Cornelia has been over here a lot you stay away from my girl stone." Mason said turning to Blaine. Tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "Why would I want your girl she obviously has no taste." Warning bells went off in my head that this was goanna get ugly. Jazz spoke up. "Look Mason just let her go she's not here." He turned his gaze on us. Jazz froze under his stare. A hard male body stepped between me and Jazz and Mason. "I'm not asking Mason. I'm telling. Leave now and leave the girls alone." Blaines voice became rougher and darker. Mason glared at him turning on his heel and left.

Anonymous

Life outside the box

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Anymore anytime soon?

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand.
- Susan B. Anthony

thanks lol ur comments greatly apprecaited

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

- Susan B. Anthony

no problem this one waqs more of a personal expernce that here the basic plot came from...but im sure it wont ake to to long the system is pretty good about getting it out quick now days

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

You're welcome, and like I said before, besides the spelling and grammar and such, it was something I would like to continue reading. So please, keep it up and add more! :)

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

- Susan B. Anthony

I understand what your saying...the thing is i had it all perfict and planed out and gramer and spelling was great. but when i put it up i posted te wrong verson what was not on Word it was on note.. so in short i was lazy and havent put up the good verson yet but you can get the jist of it lol but thanks.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Wow, 3 days? That's fairly quick for a written article/book to be published. Congrats. I've been thinking about posting a couple of my stories, like I said before, but I'm never sure how long it would take because with my other written articles, it took forever. lol :) Thank you.

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

- Susan B. Anthony

oh and about how long it will take mine took about a 3 days but i didnt have but one chapter.

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

- Susan B. Anthony

I understand what your saying...the thing is i had it all perfict and planed out and gramer and spelling was great. but when i put it up i posted te wrong verson what was not on Word it was on note.. so in short i was lazy and havent put up the good verson yet but you can get the jist of it lol but thank.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I have to say, it was very, very, very difficult to read due to the extreme improper use of spelling and grammer. I had to keep going back to read and reread everything. I would suggest editing it asap. However, I like the idea of it. I haven't read anything like it before, so for me, it's very original. Also, it seems that everything is moving really fast. This may not necessary be a bad thing, I'm just making note of it, because depending on the scenes, this may make things difficult to understand. One more thing, when editing, you may want to consider your dialogue. It seems very choppy to me, and confusing, because each scene is all bunched together. Seperate your daialogue. Maybe look at some of the other stories here on TI to get an idea of what it would look like if you seperated them by lines and spaced the dialogue more apart, not all in one paragraph. Nive job, and I'd like to see how the story develops from here. :)

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Yeah, it was probley up fast, but please get more fast lol, that was amazing!

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Ok, I haven't read your novel/story yet, but I plan on it either today or in the next day or so. But even so, I love the title and from what I read above, it sounds like a pretty good story. But only time will tell! lol Anyway, questio: If I might ask, would you be able to tell me about how long it took for your novel/story to be approved? I'm considering submitting a couple of mine, but I'm not sure how long it will take.

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

- Susan B. Anthony

nd i totaly jus blew my hole anonomys thing..oops lol

NerdGirlVictoria SILVER, Mena, Arkansas

- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks, wow i didn't think it would beup this fast or already have comments lo

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Oh my goodness, that was awsome, you got to have more soon! I can't wait...!