The Diary Of a Teenaged Lunatic : Bomb Blasts and Teen Sensations | Teen Ink

The Diary Of a Teenaged Lunatic : Bomb Blasts and Teen Sensations

By Writomania PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other
Writomania PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other

"What really does not kill you, will only make you stronger"- Kanye West
"If there was no electricity, we would've had to watch the television by candle light"- Joe Jonas
Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy. ~Henry Kissinger

Summary:

Okay. So I just turned sixteen years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 13 minutes and 11 seconds old.
Question: What have I done with my life so far?

Answer: Nothing.

1. I once asked my Mom what a G-spot is. And now, she doesn't let me anywhere near her women magazines.

2. I'm in love with the cutest, most popular guy in school and he doesn't even know that I exist.

3. My neighbor is in love with my Dad and thinks that telling me her ravishing fantasies about my Dad is amusing to me. Yes, she tells me how much she wants my dad to divorce me mom. She tells me how hot my bald, pot bellied dad, who thinks that playing classical Indian on a guitar is cool, apparently is.

4. Whenever in panic, a bubble of babble materializes somewhere near my head, making rational thinking impossible.

Now I've been handed down a diary and a pen to figure out my life. There is so much to tell. And I'm almost afraid that my hand is going to fall off.
So, do you want to hear my story? The story of a regular teen aged lunatic?

Yamini G.

Writomania PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other

Thanks :D no i havent read the book but will check it out :P

Steph0804 said...

Wow, I love this story...

Hey, have you read the book, "So Much to Tell You"?

It's also about a troubled girl with a journal. It's a great story; this story is similar, but I like it better. :)

Writomania PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other

lmao.. did you realize that you just made my day with that comment of yours>?

THANKS :)

Oh. My. God.

I so can't wait for this book to get down on the book stores.

Um, more please?

Writomania PLATINUM, New Delhi, Other

Thank you :P

LoveMeDo said...
this is funny and AWESOME