Cheater | Teen Ink

Cheater

By Lovetoparty SILVER, Noblesville, Indiana
Lovetoparty SILVER, Noblesville, Indiana

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."

What is love? Is it when you have feelings for someone and this person is someone you want to be with forever? Well, my love is Pat Adams. He is a Junior at Northwest side here in New York. He is quarter back on the football team and the hottest and sexiest wrestler on the team. Yes, I have the perfect boyfriend in the whole world. What would I do without someone who holds me when I am upset and need to just talk, that is Pat. Who is there to protect me from danger when I am in trouble, Pat is. As you can tell He means the world to me.

Bailey Victoria can you please come up here please calls Mrs. Duncan from up on the class.I sit there thinking what she needed from the quietest girl and the most smartest girl in the class. I get up from my test and see 64 eyes all staring in my direction and following me to the front of the room. When I get to the te4cher desk she hands me this note and says it for me. I head back to my desk and sitting there staring at it until my friend Kateylen ask me what it was and who it was from and I told her I was not sure. So she goes and grabs it off the desk and starts to open and then hands it to me. It says meet me by the oak tree in front of the school. I look and I see no name or anything, so I start to wonder who it is.

Sitting her under the oak tree after school waiting for this person who I do not know come and tell me what they want. Finally I see him coming towards me and it is him. My hot and sexy love,Pat. I get up and start to run over to him and grab him and grab him around the neck and give him the hottest kiss ever. He picks me up and swings me around. After 5 minutes we leave and head to his house.

When we got to Pat house we went to straight to his room. That is when the cloths starting to come off. Finally it was going to happen. I been waiting for ever to make love to this guy and now it is happening. We had the house to our selves and that means we could do more things with out getting caught. After we got done making love, we lit one up and got stoned. We stay with no cloths on for a while but when we woke up not knowing what happen, we got up and got something to eat then he took me home.

When I got home my mom and dad where sitting on the couch watching a movie. I open the door and walk in.They most of known I was with Pat because they just said hi to me and ask me how my day was. I told them that it was really good and that I had been with Pat all day. That is when my mom and dad turn from the TV and ask me how he was doing and I told them he was good and that he had won the wrestling match. That is good says my dad who is a banker in the city. Then my mom started to ask if everything was OK because she said my eyes where very wide and red. I told them I was fine and that I was tired and that was all. The thing with my parents is they don't hurtle around me and ask me what I am doing every single minute. So I tell my parents I am going to my room and that if they needed anything they could call.

When I got up to my room I log on to Facebook and saw that I had a message from my best friend Casey Dell. She had message me about things she had heard about Pat cheating on me. She said that people had told her that Pat was seeing someone else and been having other things with her behind my back. I sit there wondering who had told her this because I knew Pat and what happen to today at his house that he loved me and would never cheat on me. I message her back and ask her who told her that then I went to bed. I just couldn't believe that someone thinks Pat is cheating on me.

It is 5:30 in the morning and I just got out of the shower and got my hair and makeup done. I log on to Facebook to see if Casey message me back and she did. She said that Kateylen told her that Pat was cheating on me. I sat back on the chair and let that run through my mind. Why would Kateylen think that Pat is cheating on me. I log off and finish getting dress and then go down into the kitchen and get something to eat. After I fix me a bagel and cheese I go and turn on the TV and sit there and watch Jersey Shore until the bus came.

When I got to school I went to my locker and got my books then went to go find Kateylen.Of course she was outside sitting on the bench smoking a cigarette. I went up to her and was like you think my boyfriend is cheating on me and she was just sitting there staring. After 5 minutes past she was like yes because I went to Starbucks to get a coffee and he and some other chick was there. He had his arm around her waist and was very close. Did he see you when you came in I ask. She said no, I got out of there before he could see me. I didn't want to tell you because I knew that you would be upset and I did not want that. I sit next to her and try to take all of this in and try to figure what I was going to do.

I head into the room and take my seat in the back where I always sit no matter what. I got out my homework and was checking it when he came in. The hottest guy ever, Jon Reed came in. I sit there watching him come toward the back of the room near me. When he gets to the desk right next to me he puts him books on the desk and then sits down. The next thing I know he is asking me how my day was going so far and I was like horrible. Then he ask why. I said because my friends told me that my boyfriend is cheating me and all of this,so right now I just trying to get that all through my head. I am sorry to hear that he says. I think him and ask him how his day was going and he said it was not nearly as bad as mine sound. Right after he said that Mrs. Dayton the worst teacher ever came in asking us to get our homework out. After she ask that she passes this whole packet of worksheets and told us to get with a partner and work on them. I look around for Casey but I didn't see her so I knew I had to find someone else. When I turn towards Jon he is staring at me and wanting to ask me if we want to be partners, but does not have the guts to do it. So I speak up and ask him and he says yes so we turn our desk around and got started. After we got the first 8 pages done Mrs.Dayton said we only had 3 minutes left and we needed to wrap up, so Jon and I got our stuff pack and then we started to talk.He ask me if I wanted to stay after school and finish doing the packet with him and I said sure why not. The next thing you know the bell rings and the class starts to head out. Jon walks me to my next class and then says he will meet me in the library after school. That is when my day started to get better.

After the bell rang for us to be dismissed I go to my locker and call my dad to let him know I am staying after school to finish homework with a friend and he was OK with that, so I got off the phone and headed toward the library. When I got to the library I see Jon sitting at a round table with this big smile on his face and tow bottles of water on the table. I walk over to the table and he gets up and pulls out the chair for me and then sits back down. He hands me a bottle of water and ask me about how my day went after first block and I tell him better because I saw him, which made him blush. After we got the talking done we open our books then started to get to work. We finished our homework then we sat there and talk about things. Around 4:00 he ask me if I would like to go out to eat with him and some of his friends and I told him I had to ask my parents. So I excuse myself for a minute and call my mom and ask her if it was OK and of course said YES because she wants me to have fun so I tell her I love her and then go back over to Jon. I tell him my mom said it was OK and that I could stay out for however long I want as long I was home by 1 am. So we pack our things up and head out to his car and then we head to Cascada. When we get there his friends are already there and he introduces me to everyone and they start to ask me if I was his girlfriend and I was like no only a friend and they just said whatever. A guy comes and takes us to a table and of course Jon and I sit next to each other and everyone else on the other side. For some reason I felt like this was right thing to do. While Jon and the guys sit there talking I am here getting feeling about him.

When the waitress comes she ask what we would like to drink and everyone just says water with lemon. The next thing I know is that Jon is sitting there with his hand on my knee. This makes my heart speed up. I look at him and he starts to move his hand away, but I tell him it is OK. The waitress comes back with our waters then ask us what we would like to eat and everyone orders and then she said she would get it in. After she left I look out the window and there he was Pat getting out of the car with another girl.

When I see this girl my face feels like it is on fire. For some reason or another I start to get mad and Jon notices. He leans over and ask me what is wrong and I tell him to look out the window and look. At that point you can see Pat and Kelly kissing. He looks at me and says you know them and I say yes. He is my boyfriend and that is one of my friends.He looks at the guys and says that we would be right back and then we head out of the door.When I get outside I run up to Pat and slap him aside the face and told him that we where done. Then all of sudden he says you are the one cheating on me when he looks at Jon. I say Jon is just a friend that I like a lot and things, but I am not going out with him. I start to cry and that is when Pat and Kelly get back into the car and leave. I stand there looking at them drive away. I start to cry and the next thing I know Jon has his arms around me and telling me it is OK. After a while after I calm down and we go back inside. The guys just look at us and then start to talk about football. I notice that Jon has his hand on my knee again and I put my through his and hold on tight.After I do this he looks at me and smiles.

After we get done eating and we pay the bill we head back out to the cars and know Jon and I are holding hands.After we got outside the guys most of notice that we were holding hands because they spoke up and said the love birds.We just smile and say goodbye and leave. When Jon is pulling out of the parking lot he ask me if I would want to go to his house for a little bit since it was only 7:00 so I said sure.It was only a 15 minute drive to his house because when we got there it was not a normal house, it was a mansion. We got out of the car and went inside.Once inside he gives me a grand tour of the house. The last thing he shows me is the hot tub. It was so warm standing next to it, it made me want to get in. Jon then ask if I would like to get in and I said yes but I don't have a suit to wear. At this point he says don't worry about that, you can use one of my sisters. He leads me up to his sisters room and goes in and lets me pick one out. I pick the 2 piece hot pink one and then walk out. Then we go to his room and he gets change then he gives me some privacy to get dress.Once done I head out and there he is big eye and says "WOW" you have a hot body. All I can say is thanks.We head down to the hot tube and get in. Once in we start to talk about our families and things. The next thing you know we are kissing.

Wow! you are amazing says Jon.I just sit there and think about what just happen. Finally I look up and see him smiling. I say I think I am in love with you. Then is when he bends down and kisses me on the head.Then he says I think I love you too.When he says this, it makes me melt into the ground. I reach for my Phone and it is only 7:40. By this time I getting cold so I get back in and warm up. When I put my phone back down he reaches for it and I notice that he is putting his number in my phone. He hands it to me and says I am number 3. Right after your dad. I take the phone and kiss him softly and tell him he is number #1 in my heart.This excites him and then before you know it,we are kissing again.

When it starts to get cold we get out and head back into the house and get dress. We head back up to his room where we left our cloths. When we reach his room we start to get undress and he like sorry I will give you privacy, and then I am like you can stay. So he stays and that is when I start to undress. He watches very carefully but then comes over and starts to kiss me more deeply then starts to work his way down my body. The next thing you know we are making love and it feels so right. I never felt this way with anyone not even Pat. This is right.

After what happen just then my body is asking for more. We lay there for a while in twin with each other.We lie there for a while which feels like hours but only 5 minutes, when he says I want you to stay the night. I lift my head off his chest and look at him, I would but my parents probably won't let me. Call and ask them for me please he says with the puppy look.Of course I can't say no I grab my phone and push 1 for my mom number and it rings twice before she answers and she says Hi honey what is up? I say I was wondering if it was ok if I stay at Jon tonight. I could here her breathing hard and finally she says if its OK with his parents, and if you sleep in another room. I lie there next to Jon and started to think about everything she said. Finally I say , that it is OK with his parents and they have a room I can stay in so it is OK if I stay I ask. Yes says my mother but you better be good and be at school tomorrow.I say OK and then hang up. Jon is looking up at me and then says what did she say, I then say she said yes I can stay.This makes him want to make love to me so more, which I let him do.By the time I knew I was gone in my world.

When I woke up I was the only one in the bed. The alarm clock was saying it was 5:30 in the morning. I got up and got my pants and shirt on and headed down stairs. I look in the bathroom and he was not there, then I went to the pool and hot tub room and he was not there. So finally went to the kitchen and there he was cooking away. I slowly tipped toe toward him and then wrapped him in my arms. He then put him arms around mine then circle around in my arms and then picks me up off my feet and spin me around and kiss me. The kiss was deep down and I never wanted him to let go. Well that is what happen he finally put me down and ask me how I slept.I told him good because he was with me and that I wanted to be with him forever. This made him smile. He then he turns back to the stove and finishes cooking the eggs then got two plates down and put the eggs on them. Then he went over the toaster and got 4 pieces of toast out. I just sat there at the table and watch him. Finally he came over and said that last night was amazing and that he wanted me to be his forever. When he said this my heart stop.No one has ever said this to me. I look at him and finally said it, I love you. I love you to. He then said we should get ready for school if we are going to make it on time. I look at the clock and it was 6:00. So we finished eating then while he clean the kitchen up which he wouldn't let me help do I went and took a shower. Then when I got done he went in and got one while I did my hair and makeup. I finally go that down and then I went and finish my homework. When I was just finishing up Jon came and said are you ready baby and I said yes. I pack my things up and we head out.

When we pulled up to the school everyone just stare. Jon got out and as I started to reach for the handle he came and open my door. I just look at him and he put his hand out and I take it. I get out and I look around and everyone eyes are on us. Jon shuts the door and we walk toward the school.Once in the school the stares continue but I did not mind I like it.I was with the guy of my dreams. That is the best part.

Mrs. Howerton what is a noun? asked Mrs. Jefferson. A noun is a person, place, thing, or a idea says Kateylen. That is very good said Mrs. Jefferson. This whole clas I could not stip thinking about Jon and what he said this morning. When I told him that I love him and when he said that he wanted to be with with me forever it scared me at first but then I started to think about what all that has happen to me and what he wanted. Did he really love me or does he want to do what he did to his other girls, have sex with them and then leave them. When I was sitting here taking about all of this I have been writing his name in my notebook. Fiinally with three mintutes to go before the bell rings Mrs.Jefferson had stop talking and letting us talk. I turn toward Pat to see what he was doing, but I did not want to know. He and Tyler gill where sitting there talking about football. The bell rings and I rush out of the clas room trying to beat Pat out of the door but it didn't happen. He was right next to the door waiting for me. I try to get pass him but it doesn't work.Thank god Jon was there Pat saw him and let me through with out anyword. Jon is the one I want to be with I know.

All the way to my locker Jon nor I said a word. When we got to my locker the talking started. Bailey, baby he said, I love you and everything but, this is what I thought he was going to say I don't want to be with you anymore but that was not the case. He said I want you to meet my parents so they know how beautiful you are and why I love you so much. I felt my face get hot and that is when I turn to him and said if I have to meet your parent then you have to meet my mine. He put his hands on my face and gave me the most wonderful kiss ever. I now knew that I loved him.

After school we drive to my house so Jon can meet my parents which I am totally nervous about. When we pull up into the driveway my stomach starts to turn.Jon stops the car and I turn my head over to face him, I say are you ready for this. He leans over and kiss me and says I am ready for anything if it involves you. My face starts to get hot and I feel it. I unbuckle my seat belt and get out. I shut the door and head to the door. I turn the knob and I see my parents on the couch watching TV. I yell hi mom, hi dad. They turn my way and they see Jon, the get very quiet. Jon and I walk over to the couch and I say mom, dad this is Jon. Jon puts his hand out and say it is nice to meet you and I am Jon and I am going out with your daughter. This makes my dad get off the couch and shake his hand firmly. He then says welcome to the family. We thought Bailey would never find some one. She is the one who is quiet and does nothing fun. This makes Jon turn my way and he says we will have to change that. I now am walking toward him smiling. I say you will make everything fun now since I am with you. Jon says if it is OK can Bailey stay the night if that is OK. I look at my parents with this begging look in my eyes.My parents look at each other then said that would be fine. I go upstairs and pack a bag of clothes and then we headed out. I am in love with this guy and I hope everything will work out.

When we arrive at Jon's house I see this black 2009 Hummer in the drive way, then next to it I see this 2011 silver Ford Fusion car next to it. Jon pulls up behind the hummer and turns off the car. He takes out his keys and ask me if I am ready, I look at him and nodded my head. He gets out of the car and comes to my side and opens the door. I get out and make sure my cloths are straight and everything before heading toward the door. Jon grabs my hand and he opens the door and we head in. When we head in we head toward the kitchen. Once in the kitchen we see Jon's parents. Mom, Dad yells Jon we are here. A man and a lady comes out of the kitchen. I look at them and just smile. Mom, Dad this is Bailey my girlfriend says Jon. Hi there Bailey, it is nice to meet you. Hi there Bailey it is nice to meet you, I shake their hand. My stomach is in knots. Then they look at Jon, they say honey we have to go on a trip so we won't be home for 5 weeks.Will you be OK by yourself, she asks. He looks at me and says yes and just to let you know Bailey is staying over it is OK with her parents so I won't be alone. They both look at each other and then at us. Well you two have fun and we will she you later. They head out of the door. Leaving me and Jon there by ourselves. Jon looks at me and says hot tube, i shake my head and we head upstairs.

Most of the night we are in the pool and getting to know each other and stuff. So what do your parents do ask Jon. My farther is a banker and my mom is a hair stylist. His parents are business owners and so they travel around a lot. I then go under the water and go behind him and grab him around the waist. I then work my around his body to face him. He looks at me and then kiss me on the head. You are the most sexiest girl that I have ever seen he says. I look at him and say you are the most hottest guy I ever seen. We stay there together for another hour then we get out and go take a shower to get ready for bed.

The next morning I woke up before Jon so I head down to the kitchen to start breafest. When I got to the kithcen I went to the fridge and got the eggs and butter out. I found a skillet and started to cook the eggs and put the toast in the toaster. About 10 minutes later Jon comes down and kiss me on the cheek and say good morning. I get the toast out of the toaster and put it one the two plates I got out of the cabinet. Then put two eggs on the plates and took them to the table. I put one plates down in front of Jon and one down for me across from him. Then I ask him if he wanted cofee or orang juice to drink. He look at me and said baby what is wrong. I look at him for a minute and then say I just upset about what Pat told me last nigt that is all. I take two cups out of the cabinet and pull coffee into the. I sit down at the table and sit down the cups and start to eat in peace. I knew that it wasn't going to be long before I had to leave. We finish breafest then went upstairs to finish homework. Leaving Jon at the table by himself.

When left Jon in the kitchen and went upstairs to do homework I thought about what Pat and I have done. Why did I believe him and everything he told me? I had to door shut to Jon's room so hopefully Jon knew I didn't want to be bother, but that didn't work. Jon knock on the door and said baby can I come in. I say yes and so the door opens and there he is with a worry face, He comes over to me and sits right next to me. He looks at me but I do not dare look at him. He puts his finger under my chin and lift my head up to his. I meet his eyes and he ask do you want to be with me? I look at him then I start to cry. I say yes I do, but I can't get the things Pat said to me off my mind. He starts to hold me in his arms and stroke my hair. He lets me cry for a minute and then he says I love you and what you do to me is amazing. I lay there in his arms thinking about how me and Pat did it. When we did it, that meant nothing to him. I look up at Jon and say Do you want to be with me? I expect him to hesitate but he doesn't. He says tell me. He starts to kiss me hard and then lowers his lips over my neck, then down to my chest and then lower. I look at him with a smile and say you do love me. He says baby and I will always. I love your body and you. I want to be with you forever no matter what.I sit up and say I want to be with you forever too, but if you want that to happen then I have to finish my homework.He looks at me and says that is my smart girl.

When I finished my homework Jon and I headed for the pool. When we were in the pool we heard a girl voice yelling Jon are you home. It was his sister Kayla. Jon responded yes I am in the pool with Bailey. This tall girl comes walking in and is like Jon it is so good to see you. Jon says it good to have you back. Then he turns to me and is like this is Bailey my girlfriend and Bailey this is my sister Kayla. I look at her then say it is very nice to meet you and she said the same. Then she looks at Jon and is like can I join you guys. Jon looks at me and is like sure, by the way I gave Bailey one of your suits too. I thought she would be mad, but she was like that cool and she is like,it looks good one you. Then she turns and walks out. Jon is like she is a model. I just look at him and then I am like that is cool then I swam down to the other end, having Jon chase me. This was the way things are suppose to be.

When Kayla got in she suggested we play marco polo. I look at Jon and ask him if that is OK and says it sounds fun to me. I will go first Kayla said. So she gets out of the pool and lets us get to a spot. Then Jon and I both yell ready. Kayla jumps in and starts to head toward the way she thinks we are. She almost gets me a couple of times but I escape. Finally she gets me and it is my turn to get out and try it.I get out and wait for them to yell. When they yell I jump in and say Marco and they say Polo. I head in the direction I think they are in and finally I catch Jon. He gets out and waits. We yell ready and he tries to get us. When he gets hold of Kayla. She starts again. We stay in there for a while and hang out and have fun.

After a hour or so we decided, well Kayla and I decided that we wanted to go shopping at Victoria Secret and some other places. Well, Jon said that he would just stay home and start to cook dinner. So Kayla and I went upstairs and change into our cloths. We started out of the door when Jon stopped us and said do you guys want Mexican or Asian. Kayla and I look at each other and said surprise us. We headed out to her jeep and we jump in. On the way to the mall we talked about Jon. How he was the best and how he cared about everyone even if he does not know them.When we pulled up to the mall we parked and went inside. We first started at Victoria Secret. I got 3 new bras, 5 new pairs of thongs, and some really hot and sexy night top. Kayla got 4 bras and 2 new things of boy shorts. The next place we headed was Aeropostle. I look for some new shirts to go under my tops. I finally found a hot pink and a neon yellow spaghetti top. Kayla just brought 2 pairs of pants. After we paid we look at the time and it was 5:30. We figure we should get home before Jon worried so we headed out to the mall and to the jeep. On the way home Kayla talked about her modeling career. When we got home it was shocking.

When I said Amazing I meant it. When Kayla and I went into the kitchen it was smelling good. Jon waved his hand toward the table he pulled a chair out for me and one for his sister.Then he came over with the skillet and started to fill our plates. Then he filled his plate. He said that it was orange chicken with spicy sauce in it. We took a bit of it and it set my mouth on fire. I took a big sip of water and Jon started to laugh. Kayla took a bite and she did the same thing as I did. Jon sat there laughing at us both. Finally we put a bit of it in his mouth and he chew it up and then sowllo it. He said I am a good cook and took another bit. Kayla and I looked at him like how can you do that. Finally, Kayla and I decided to try it again and it was not as bad as the first time. So we finished eating with a conversation about Kayla modeling.

After the meal that Jon had made Kelsey and I were both sick. We were both back and forth between the bathroom. Jon was feeling fine, which we could not figure out why. He ate the same thing as I did so that means he should be sick too. So anyway the whole night Kelsey an I were back and forth. While watching us get up and down off the bed, Jon was finishing up his history homework for tomorrow. Kelsey and I were sitting there on Facebook reading all the stupid post that people had put on my wall.Like on of my friends put I love to sing which we found a little bit funny because the girl who post it could not sing a note. So for the rest of the night Kelsey and I both sat there in the room reading my messages and getting sick. Of course Jon was sound of sleep, lucky for him he was not feeling like us.

he does not want me anymore he told me i was a cheater

MzRogersbabe BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts

" I love you "

:( Ohh noo why ?

thanks MzRogerbabe but we are not together anymore. thanks for the commet

" I love you "

Thats great news. Wish you guys all the best ! :)

We are back together and I love him

" I love you "

Awww how nice. I dont think you guys should seperate .For what i know so far you guys seem like the perfect match every couple has those moments but it always works out as long as you guys dont cross the line.

yes, but we are having probelms so might not be with each other to much longer and he is dreamy

" I love you "

are you guys still together? Omg what happened. he sounds really dreamy!

shearbear24 said...
I really like this story, but dialouge would be nice. 

to let my readers know the main character who is Kateylen at school is Bailey to her parents and friends. so if any questions please let me know.