You Lied To Me | Teen Ink

You Lied To Me

By pentapper, Worcestershire, Other
pentapper, Worcestershire, Other

Author's note: It's based on a true story. I would like to tell people about what happened through the way I know best. Writing. <3

Tell Me what you think? :)

I threw the last of my hair and make-up into the large suitcase that was already too full. After walking home quickly from school, I had had just enough time to pile almost all of my belongings into the suitcase that my Mom had given me. She was organized, and so she had already packed her suitcase over the last few days.

I know what you're thinking. And, no, i'm not going anywhere with them. My parents are going on holiday to beautiful Majorca. Therefore, I get to spend two whole weeks with my best friend! At first, I was a little upset that my parents were going on holiday without me. But when Kayleigh's Mom offered for me to stay with them for the two weeks, I couldn't wait for my parents to leave.

Me and Kayleigh had spent weeks at school planning what we were going to do and how much fun we were going to have. And we intended to have a lot!

My bedroom door opened and in walked Kayleigh with the biggest grin on her face. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her. Then the smile disappeared when she saw me with a handful of stuff and an open suitcase.

"Coral, please tell me you're done. If not then we're leaving without you. Me and my Dad have been sat outside in that car for over 20 minutes!" she told me, and my mouth dropped. I hadn't been that long, surely.

My eyes flew to the digital clock on my dressing table and she was right. I thought it had been, like, 5 minutes. My bad. Day-dreaming does that to you.

"Sorry, Kay. I'm done now, I think." I felt bad for taking so long.

"Good. Now, let's go." She said, trying to sound annoyed at me, but, as I knew her so well, I caught the smile in there too.

I closed my bedroom door behind us and Kayleigh and I attempted to drag the suitcase down the narrow stairs. Hmmmm, this was going to be harder than I thought. But Dave was on top of it.

Kayleigh's Dad was quite tall and broad-shouldered. Just the man for the job, I thought to myself.

With ease, he carried the heavy load down the stairs and out the front door. He squeezed it into his car's boot as I said goodbye to my parents.

After lots of hugging and goodbye's, I followed Kayleigh down the garden path and to the end of the drive, where her dad was waiting in the car. I turned back to look at my small but cosy house and sighed. A silent goodbye to my favourite place in the world.

I climbed in the car and let Dave take me to my second favourite place in the world.

The Shorne's House.

WARNING! The nest chapter contains SEXUAL CONTENT.

I looked out of the window and took in the familiar trees and fields surrounding the long lanes. After a few minutes, when we were hidden from the town in the silent countryside, we turned down the partially hidden road that led us to the house.

As it came in to view, I smiled at the memories that I had made here with Kayleigh. The sleepovers, waterfights, barbeques...

My thoughts were left unfinished as we pulled into the drive.

There to greet us was Scott, Kayleigh's older brother, and Samantha, their mother. My eyes searched lower to find who I already knew was there.

Hollie.

Hollie is Kayleigh's Alsation. She is old and a little deaf but she is too cute for words!

I felt the car slow to a stop in the gravel driveway and I released my seatbelt.

Before I had the chance, my door was pulled open, but I didn't see who by, as I was attacked by heavy paws and an excited tongue.

"Hollie!" I screamed but giggled anyway. I love dogs so this didn't really bother me.

But I had to get out of the car at some point...

"Guys, a little help, please?" I asked and Scott stepped forward to drag Hollie off of me, by the collar.

I climbed out of the car and thanked Scott.

Mmmm, he's looking extra yummy today...

I saw that Dave and Sam were holding my bags. I asked them to give some to me, but after them insisting that I was a guest, multiple times, and me refusing to take no for an answer, multiple times, I reluctantly agreed to let them carry them.

Kayleigh, Scott and I went inside and, surely enough, withing minutes, they were arguing.

Over nothing.

Well, actually, it was over who gets to choose what to watch on T.V.

I didn't really mind if we watched T.V or not, considering there are 1million and 1 things to do in this house, but once Kay wanted something, she got it.

What would she do if she didn't, you ask? Well, ... who am I kidding? She ALWAYS gets her way!

Suddenly, the room went silent after their battle of insults. And then Scott spoke up.

"I have an idea. Lets play," he paused for effect," Truth or Dare!". He laughed evilly and I groaned out loud as Kayleigh agreed that we would play.

This would be bad...

Bit dirty...

I must admit, the first hour and a half of the game wasn't too bad. Just petty dares and not too personal truths. But I had a feeling that it wasn't going to stay that way.

My suspicions were proved true when it was Kayleigh's turn to pick somebody.

"Scott, I pick you." She stated as her poker face showed none of the thoughts that she was thinking. As Scott and I both knew, this was the first sign that it was about to get ugly.

"Dare." He answered, sounding confident, but I sensed the hesitation.

"Okay. Well, I dare you to take Coral into your bedroom for 11 minutes. Think of it as 7 minutes in heaven but longer." She looked at me and finally showed her cheeky/evil grin that usually amused me. But this time, it scared me!

"And what, exactly, do we have to do?" Scott asked Kayleigh, but looked almost as scared as me of the answer.

"Well, there has to be at least one kiss, with tongues. Other than that, you can do practically anything you want to make it your heaven." She looked my way and winked, before grabbing mine and Scott's hands at the same time. She pulled us both up and began to push us into Scott's large bedroom.

"Have fun, Kids."

And with one last wink, she closed the door and locked it, eventhough we could simply unlock it from the inside.

I heard Scott mumble something incomprehensible and I watched as he walked over to his double bed and sat.

I stood there, waiting, and he patted the spot next to him, motioning me to sit down.

As I did, my arm brushed his and I couldn't help but notice the spark that shot up it.

I honestly did not know what was going to happen during these next 11 minutes. However, I knew that whatever happened, it was going to be torture...

Chapter 4 - Unexpected

I waited, patiently, for him to say or do something, but after about half a minute, I couldn't wait anymore.

I needed to say something.

"So..." I mentally slapped myself for being so awkward.

He chuckled quietly and turned slightly towards me. I felt his gaze on my face so I turned a little too and suddenly realised how close we were.

His face was inches from mine and I couldn't help myself as my eyes lingered on his lips. They had a mind of their own as they flicked up to his eyes and then back down to his lips again.

I did this a few times until I noticed his gaze settle on my lips. I couldn't help but be turned on when his tongue ran slowly across his lips.

It all happened too fast for me to process what was happening. All I remember was the feeling as his full lips met mine.

As I realised what was happening, I pulled away and stared at him with wide eyes.

"W-wha-what was that?" I asked him, feeling like I needed an explanation, eventhough I knew what just happened. He kissed me.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I-I" He stuttered, trying to explain himself but I couldn't help but watch his mouth as he spoke.

Surprising him, and myself, I leant in and closed the distance. Again, I felt his perfect lips on mine, but this time I was ready for it.

Our mouths moved in sync as I felt his strong, but gentle, hands grasp my waist and my hands locked themselves at the back of his head.

He groaned slightly into my mouth when I gently pulled his hair and I gasped at the sound. That sounded so sexy.

He gently nibbled my bottom lip and slid his tongue across it. It was a whole new experience for me and I moaned in pleasure.

Scott used it to his advantage and I felt his tongue enter my mouth. We both gasped and groaned at the same time as our tongues met. The pleasure was extremely unexpected but definately welcomed.

His hands began roaming up and down my spine, making me shudder. Then he knotted his hands in my hair and then they made their way back down to my hips.

Smooth fingers touched my bare skin on my sides, where my top had ridden up, and began rubbing small circles.

The air in my lungs was becoming restricted and I guess his was too as we both pulled away. His lips never left my skin as they travelled over my cheek to my right ear. He dipped his head and sucked on the spot right under my ear and I moaned in pleasure. That felt so good ...

My breath back, I put my hand behind his neck and pulled his head up so that his lips met mine again. Instantly, his tongue was in my mouth and I felt his hands slide under my bum and he squeezed gently.

My hands left his neck and I gently stroked up and down his back. I smiled into the kiss when I felt him shudder at my touch.

I felt myself being lifted and placed back down. I pulled away and found that I was sitting on his lap, while he was kissing, sucking and licking down my neck. He nibbled my ear lobe gently and I moaned and arched my back.

When I did so, I felt something hard press against the outside of my thigh. I gasped and jumped off of him, in the process, hitting my shoulder hard into his face.

Whoops...

I gasped as I saw the blood trickle down his shocked face and drip onto his hand. He had held it up just in time before it fell.

"S***..." He muttered under his breath.

"O-oh my god! I-i am s-so sorry." I stuttered while I apologised, frantically trying to think of a way to make it better. Yet, I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. I mean, it's not every day that I have an extremely hot make-out session with my best friend's older brother.

Why did I have to get embarrassed and ruin it?

Honestly, I knew that being made aware of his arousal has scared me. I was a virgin after all, and I had never had a serious boyfriend. Also, I had never kissed anybody like that in my whole, entire life.

I frowned at my immaturity and lack of experience.

I felt stupid.

The humiliation engulfed me and I found my hands flying to my face, trying to hide the tears that had began to fall.

"Coral, I-I" I heard him mutter, sounding apologetic. "Oh my God, are- are you crying?" I felt my hands being tugged away from my face and I ducked my head away from his view.

"Look at me."

I didn't. I couldn't.

"Please."

The desperation in his voice got the better of me and I lifted my face and my eyes met his.

His big, brown eyes took in my watery, green ones and he immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I loved the feel of his strong arms around me and I found myself hugging back.

"It wasn't your fault, ok? I should have stopped. I guess I got a little carried away, huh?" He pulled away from me slightly, as he spoke, and gave me a small, guilty smile when he finished.

A small smile appeared on my lips in reply to his. He sighed heavily and said, "This is awkward, isn't it?"

I nodded and he pulled away completely, a cold space left where he had been.

He sat on the edge of his bed and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked, honestly curious to what he could find funny right now.

"This whole situation. Don't you find it funny?" I shook my head but then stopped. I smiled and then nodded a little bit. "Let me guess. You only find it funny 'cause I'm injured, right?"

I burst out laughing and went to sit next to him on his bed.

"You know me too well." I said once my laughter had stopped.

Suddenly, it was silent. The atmosphere returned to serious and I felt awkward again.

"I think-" "We should-"

Be both started talking at the same time.

"You go first." I told him.

"I think we should pretend that nothing happened. I don't want things to be awkward between us. You are going to be here for 2 weeks, after all." He babbled and I sighed in relief.

"I agree."

"Good."

A loud banging on the door pulled us both out of our intimate stare and our eyes shot to the door.

"Time's up!" Kayleigh shouted.

Scott and I both stood and walked to the door. We heard the click of a lock and then the door was opened by Kayleigh. She had both of her eyebrows raised and a cheeky smirk on her face.

"What?" Both Scott and I asked at the same time, looking to eachother then back at Kayleigh.

"I wanna know what happened. Obviously." She told us in a 'Duh.' expression.

"Nothing."

That was Scott.

"What do you mean, nothing?" She asked incredulously.

"Nothing happened." I assured her.

"What?!" She repeated. I rolled my eyes. "But then you didn't do the dare properly. There was supposed to be at least one kiss. With tongues!"

S***.

I completely forgot about that.

It seems like Scott had too because he a had blank look on his face that showed he was trying to think of something. I hoped he did, and quickly, because my brain didn't seem to be working.

His eyes met mine and mine searched his as he gave a me an apologetic look, seemingly to say 'I got nothing'. He shrugged and turned his attention towards Kayleigh.

"We did."

What?! He just told her we kissed?! Is he crazy?!

Kayleigh's expression turned confused and she asked Scott to explain.

"We did kiss. With tongues." He said nochalantly and shrugged again, as if it was nothing. What is he doing?!

"Really?" Kayleigh's face turned from confusion to evil/excited immediately.

She turned to me as I still hadn't spoken since Scott had told her we had kissed. I tried to follow Scott's lead and stay calm and look 'not bothered' but it was harder than it sounds.

"I-i-it" Nice one, Coral. "I-it was the dare afterall." I managed to say.

She looked at me suspiciously before turning to Scott and doing the same to him. His face was blank of expression and I fought hard to make mine look the same.

"So, is that it? You only did the dare. Nothing else?" She asked, sounding disbelieving.

"Yep." "Pretty much."

Scott and I replied, simultaneously.

"Oh. Ok." Kayleigh sounded really disappointed for some reason. Almost like she actually thought that something, like what really happened, would happen. I don't know why though.

"So," Scott spoke,"I think I'm gonna go play Guitar Hero, wanna play?"

I didn't, to be honest. Yes, I was good at the game, and yes, I am super competitive and would kill for a chance to beat both of them. However, I didn't think I wanted to spend the evening with Scott. I had just about managed to keep a straight face for the last few minutes but I doubted that I could keep it up. All I had to do was think about what happened and I was blushing. Oh dear...

While daydreaming I had missed Kayleigh rejecting Scott's offer and also missed him calling her a coward...

So here I was. In the family living room with Kayleigh and Scott.

I was winning on Guitar Hero. As usual.

I could play the guitar pretty well so the game wasn't really a challenge for me. It was, however, when I kept spotting Scott glancing at me from the other side of the room. I would look over and he would be staring at me. No wonder he was losing.

But why is he staring at me like that?

I honestly didn't know. How frustrating?

Ever since what happened in his bedroom, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I happen to know that Scott has only ever had one serious relationship with a girl. But I also know that he didn't sleep with her. This was because her family had extremely strict rules about the whole 'no sex untill marriage' thing. But that didn't mean he had never had sex.

I had never had a serious boyfriend. Just 'going out' with a friend for about a week and then deciding that we didn't want to be together anymore was how it usually went for me. The last time that happened was almost 2 years ago, though, and I felt a little more mature.

But not mature enough for sex. I was definately not ready for that.

I think that was what scared me most in his room. I felt ready. I really wanted it. If we hadn't been in that situation and there wasn't anybody else home, I'm not even sure I would have wanted it to stop. Eventhough, without being put in that situation, I don't think there was any chance of us kissing anywa-

"Yes!" I heard Kayleigh cheer and became confused as she would only cheer if she had won. I was pretty sure I had been winning.

"Coral, what happened to you? You, like, completely zoned out. Not that I'm complaining. As if I just beat you for the first time ever!" She shouted again and celebrated with a small victory dance that honestly made her look like a complete fool...

I heard Scott chuckle quietly from the other end of their V-shaped sofa and I smiled slightly. His laugh was such a heavenly sound. Especially when it is low and deep like that one. It was also so sexy...

"Coral!" I jumped at Kayleigh's snappy tone right next to my ear.

"What?" I tried to stay calm, knowing there was no need for her to shriek down my ear like she did.

"I asked you what you were thinking about." She informed me, " You had this blissful look on your face. For a second there I almost thought you were gonna orgas-"

"Kayleigh!" I grabbed the pillow next to me and laughed it in her direction. Not being any good at sports, it missed. By about 2 metres. Damn it...

"So, what was it you were thinking about?" She inquired.

What do I say? 'Oh, I was thinking about the super hot make-out session I had with your super hot brother and how I wished you weren't here so that I could have super hot sex with him.' I had a feeling that would go down so well...

Note the sarcasm.

"Ice-cream." Good quick thinking, Coral. Improv in drama helps! " I am really in the mood for some ice-cream. You got any?" There you go, that sounded believable.

"I don't believe you. However, I do want ice-cream. I'll get it. Be right back." She stood and put down the toy guitar from the game and walked out of the living room towards the kitchen.

"Yes, please!" Scott called through the now closed door.

Silence, slightly uncomfortable, surrounded us.

"So," Scott started," What was is that you were really thinking about?"

What do I say? What do I say?

"I'll tell you if you tell me why you kept staring at me, I'll tell you what I was thinking about. Deal?" Scott eyes searched my face curiously for a second before deciding.

"Deal."

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

good so far! continue!

Country_Storm_Inspired, The Colony, Texas
You should add more this was really really good!(: