A Date with the Devil | Teen Ink

A Date with the Devil

May 6, 2012
By Vampirechick1159, Belleville, Illinois
Vampirechick1159, Belleville, Illinois
0 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Summary:

When the novel opens, Samantha has Gerard, the boy of her dreams, her family, and supreme happiness. She's defeated Satan (see previous book) and she has nothing left to worry about...right?
Wrong. It's not over. In fact, it's only just begun. First her mom's kidnapped. Then her dad's in a car accident. On top of that, she and Gerard are going through a rough patch.
And that's not all. Around the world, random freak incidents of nature are causing death and destruction on a massive scale. Samantha's stirred up a very big, very old enemy. One who's not going down without a fight.
So she decides to do the unthinkable. She decides to strike a deal. No matter what, she's getting her parents back. She'll give up anything.
But will she achieve anything?


Vampirechick1159

A Date with the Devil


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Oct. 31 2014 at 9:48 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia
81 articles 5 photos 1486 comments

Favorite Quote:
To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Oh, geez Luis. This is amazing and phenomenal. I absolutely, love this, the second sequel. Don't worry, I read the first one, haha. I'll comment on that, too. I know this was a while ago, but would it be alright of me to ask if you are going to continue this? It's up to you and your choice, but if you do; I look forward to reading it. :) You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you are a amazing and wonderful, talented writer and person. Thank you so much, for sharing this, my friend! :)

on Jun. 26 2012 at 2:31 am
Vampirechick1159, Belleville, Illinois
0 articles 0 photos 7 comments
Thanks! I was actually just about to write some! c:

on Jun. 25 2012 at 8:57 pm
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio
2 articles 1 photo 130 comments

Favorite Quote:
Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Really good so far.! Keep going.(: