The choice | Teen Ink

The choice

By Mariah21 GOLD, Hohenwald, Tennessee
Mariah21 GOLD, Hohenwald, Tennessee

I'm not scared of anything anymore, not even death. The only thing i'm scared of is losing you...

Summary:

Princess Devin has just reached her age of reckoning, and her prince has finally come. He's came for her, but recently her mind has been so confused about her feelings for her best friend, and what had happened one summer's night.
What will Devin do? She know's she is going to have to make a choice one way or another. To do what's right for her country, or what's right for her heart. There are just to many questions going through her head to know what she's going to do.

Mariah21

The choice

This book has 1 comment.

nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

Um. Ok. Wow.

That story was not really what I expected. When I first read the words "Princess Devin" I thought it would be some sort of fairytale- cause I love fairytales- but boy, was I wrong!

I love the twist you've put in this book. It certainly creates for an interesting and intriguing plot.

If you want some advice, I'd advise you check your grammar - sometime you use their instead of there- and stuff like that. Also try to vary your sentence structure a bit, at some places it sounded rather ... stiff (I don't know how else to explain it)

But other than that, it was great and I can't wait to read more stories sometime soon!

<3