Sing to Your Heart | Teen Ink

Sing to Your Heart

By Queiru9, newark, New Jersey
Queiru9, Newark, New Jersey

Throw out your bucket list and live life

Summary:

A girl going thru al of the obstacles that life has to give her with friends, mean girls, relationships, fmaily, and so much more

Julie Q.

Sing to Your Heart

AngelPromises, Cupertino, California

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could."
-Barbara de Angelis

i really liked this story it seemed really real life and the ending was quite interesting i liked how you made the main pair stay together but the other two spilt up its kind of still saying this is reality and not a fairytale

Queiru9 said...
Queiru9, Newark, New Jersey

Thank You, so very much I actually worked on it again and fixed errors and actually added and deleted stuff. haha but i will post up the next book. Thank your for reading it!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Um, pretty good, but a little rushed, and there were a few grammar mistakes. It's all good though! Fix it and it should be good!