Disclosure | Teen Ink

Disclosure

March 17, 2014
By Admir555, bridgeport, Connecticut
Admir555, Bridgeport, Connecticut
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The sun persist in rising, so I make myself stand."


Summary:

Ariella Parsi knew very well what she was when she awoke to a silent house. Late. She was late for school. She rushed to get ready, throwing on a tee-shirt and sliding into a pair of fit-it jeans. She grabbed her bag and rushed out of the house, saying goodbye to no one; her parents are always at work early, coming home late after she gets to bed and her brother in boarding school, never visiting because there was no one to visit. She doesn’t live too far from her high school, so it only took her ten minutes to get there. As she arrived, she stood in front of the secretary-monitor, which took her attendance and marked her an hour late.
She knew she was alright from this point on, the “teacher” wouldn’t even notice her getting to class late. However, she felt strange. Everything seemed a bit… different, to Ariella. Everything around was the same, but she felt like she forgot something. She checked her bag. Everything seemed to be in order. She shrugged it off and continued to class.


Admirangelique M.

Disclosure


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.