Zali! | Teen Ink

Zali!

By benjamin jones BRONZE, el paso, Texas
benjamin jones BRONZE, El Paso, Texas

Summary:

“Ok, ok.” Zali started. “It all started about one earth year ago. My planet was under attack and my father was tasked with taking the final and most critical piece of a weapon that evaporates water. It evaporated all water—water in puddles, ponds, lakes, oceans, whole worlds of water in any state of matter; even water inside organisms. All this happened in a matter of minutes.
When my planet was being destroyed my father was rushing me to his ship. He always said he would teach me how to drive it but he never got the chance. He put me in the ship with the pyramid and then…my dad punched something into the autopilot navigation and hit the hyper-drive button. The force from the takeoff put me to sleep after… after my father was killed. When I awoke, I was crashing through your atmosphere; but I lost the pyramid when I crashed. He could find it if it stays in one place for too long. When he does he WILL do what he did to our planet to your planet.” Zali said.
“What’s his name?” I asked.
“Xaphan.” Zali said. “He once rebelled agents a great god, and was banished to our universe as punishment.” Zali said.

Tags: Friends

Benjamin J.

Zali!