The Immortal | Teen Ink

The Immortal

By Connly, Allen, Texas
Connly, Allen, Texas

Summary:

When Amarie's brother dies when she is younger she seems to be the only one who is able to see the mysterious man standing in the hall way. Tall, dark, sort of rugged, and very sad. He is quiet and comes only to pick up her brother before disappearing into the dark of the house.
Amarie is fascinated by this mysterious being and takes it upon herself to look everywhere for him. But he never returns. Years later, at the scene of a deadly car accident, Amarie once again spots the man, and as the pieces of who this strange man is fall into place Amarie realizes the only way she can bring him to her.

Connly

The Immortal

Connly said...
Connly, Allen, Texas
oh my god wow that was so uplifting, and no true story for me, it was actually for an english writing prompt!

C.Duncan GOLD said...
C.Duncan GOLD, Robbinsvill, North Carolina

"When the world tells you NO, you just gotta look it straight in the face and tell it YES"
-Lil Wayne

one word...intense. if i could rate your writing skills a hundred times, they would all be five stars. if i could rate your creativity, one hundred stars! i felt deeply connected to this piece. but one question, is there any truth behind this story? WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL