Altitude -89,000 | Teen Ink

Altitude -89,000

November 8, 2015
By Inkfire BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana
Inkfire BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." -Philippians 4:13


Summary:

     James Porter is an ordinary guy. Unless you think that working at a top secret government agency, tracking down notorious criminals, and saving the world just about every other week is unusual. Then he's a bit eccentric.
     It is the year 3048 A.D., and the world is running out of fossil fuels. Everyone knows that things will go south very quickly if they don't do something about the resource crisis. Luckily, the multi-million dollar company G&G Hauling has presented a solution. They have recently developed a new kind of high-tech digging machine called a J.R.R.Y. (Jacent Rabble Ready Yapok).
     The plan is to take as many of these machines as they can to the bottom of the Earth's crust to find oil, coal, and gasoline, but that is not what happens. When five workers go missing and several others come back scared out of their wits, it's up to James Porter, Bucky Benson, and a team of other field experts to find the J.R.R.Y. crew and investigate the world at altitude -89,000 feet.


.

Altitude -89,000


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


sambfish said...
on Nov. 18 2015 at 5:28 pm
Oh my word!! First of all, this is sooooo good! Second of all, What happens?!?!? Are you going to write a sequel so we know the ending?? Please :)

egrams said...
on Nov. 18 2015 at 10:41 am
great, keep up the good work

Mom and Dad said...
on Nov. 18 2015 at 8:33 am
Very creative! I'm proud of you.

on Nov. 17 2015 at 6:01 pm
Lauren246 BRONZE, Warsaw, Indiana
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me. 2 Timothy 4:17

WOW. Am I ever impressed!