Supernatural Boarding school | Teen Ink

Supernatural Boarding school

March 12, 2020
By SAJ2020, Ormond Beach, Florida
More by this author
SAJ2020, Ormond Beach, Florida
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My name is Camila I live in the New Orleans French Quarter and this is my story, it has unconditional love, trust, loyalty, but most of all heartbreak. People think my story began when me and my twin were three years old. There was a car accident that killed my parents, but no one knows why me and my brother were not injured, whatever saved us then didn’t save us the second time. The second time, my brother wasn’t so lucky, our adoptive parents were forced to save him. You are probably wondering, how did my adoptive parents save him? Well, they are vampires, more importantly, they are the vampire ambassadors. It was a huge political move sending me and my brother to them when we were three, but the government just wanted to keep the peace between the supernatural community and the humans. In another effort to keep the peace, the United States government is now opening Centuries Boarding School for the Supernatural to the human population. After my adoptive parents turned my twin brother, Jason, into a vampire they had to send him to Centuries Boarding School for the Supernatural. At CBSS, he could learn control and learn more about vampires than what people learn in a regular school. By the way, you can call me Cami. So, are you ready to hear the rest of the story? I promise it’s a good one.....

"Mom," Cami said, "We have to leave now, or we'll be late for class registration." Cami was waiting in the kitchen with her dad and her packed bags. "Dad, why is mom taking so long?" Cami said, "She knows we have to go." At just that moment my mom decided to walk through the kitchen's door, "I'm ready, I'm ready, we can go now" my mom said, "but that doesn't mean I won't miss you when you're gone."
As my parents were driving to the boarding school, they kept telling me how much they were going to miss me, and yes, I am going to miss them as well, but I couldn't wait to see my brother Jason. After a long three-hour drive, we finally arrive at CBSS. Well, I guess it is not just for the supernatural anymore, if all goes well. I've sent Jason a text telling him I was here, he immediately sent a text back, saying 'he'd be down in a minute' and he was going to 'bring his friends so that I could meet them.' Through our past conversations, I already know what their names are, what they are, and what they can do; their names are Seth Woods and Calypso Hathaway; Seth is a vampire and Calypso is a half-Fairy. Seth's abilities are like those you would see in a typical vampire but a little bit more powerful because he was born to two full vampire parents he can also feel what others are feeling and read other people's minds, Calypso, on the other hand, has the abilities of frequencies and Aura; seeing, shaping, and controlling her abilities are quite impressive even though she is a half breed. Just then, Jason walked out the front door of what I assume is the dormitories with his friends on each of his sides Calypso on his left and Seth on his right they were all laughing at some joke that I didn’t know and suddenly, I felt very nervous in the past year we both have changed a lot and we aren't as alike as we used to be. Maybe coming here wasn’t such a good idea. From across the courtyard, I heard Jason yell, "Hey, sis, I can't believe that you're really here," knowing that he could have been at my side in a Nanosecond. Him not coming was really concerning, I knew he was holding off, but the reasons why he was holding off I wasn’t sure. I had a few guesses, one is that he is not yet comfortable around humans and, possibly, he didn’t want me to freak out with how much that he had changed. Finally, he and his friends were only a foot away from me and I got a good look at Seth and Calypso. They were both beautiful. Seth looked about six-foot-one with dark brown hair and shockingly blue eyes. He was mesmerizing; I felt entranced and from the way he looked at me, it was like he was entranced as well, but I'm pretty sure that by that point in time, I was imagining things. While all of this was happening, Calypso decided to speak up and say
"I am almost certain that Jason has told you all about me and Seth, so I just want you to know that I want you to call me Cleo and that I have already picked up your schedule and everything else. So, the four of us can head upstairs to talk and get to know each other."
When the four of us were about to head upstairs, Mom spoke up and said, "we will come talk to you later. Me and your father are just going to the office now to talk to Headmaster Benedict." Mom walked over and gave us both a hug, and me a kiss on the head, and said "I love you" to both of us. As the four of us walked up the stairs to Seth and Jason's room, Calypso held back to walk and talk to me. We didn’t talk about much just random stuff. I found her very interesting, one of the interesting things I found out about her is that she has a younger half-sister who is a full-blooded fairy, and her name is Delaney. Apparently, Delaney goes here as well, even though she is five years old. As she talked about her family, I found out that her parents are the ambassadors to the fairies and that she pretty much takes care of her little sister, and that when her two-year-old little brother gets her next month it will probably be about the same as it is now her taking care of both because her parents won't have the time.
Seth's and Jason's bedroom are on the fourth floor of the complex and Cleo's bedroom was right next door, she already told me that she pulled some strings so that me and her could room together. When we all sat down on the couch in their dorm they went to go get drinks from the fridge his and Seth's drinks were in Styrofoam cups I knew what was in them and it didn’t bother me all I cared about was the cold Coke-A-Cola that he had just put in my hand and I was grateful. The four of us stayed up all night laughing and talking, somewhere around three in the afternoon we all drifted off to sleep.
In the afternoon, I was shaken awake and I heard my brother saying, "come on sis wake up, unless you want to be late on your first day" right on cue I spring up and glared at my brother "you know what brother, you know me too well." It takes me all of ten minutes to quickly get ready for my first day of school, and let me tell you what, I am nervous as hell I am so far behind in all of my class. I decided I should probably look at the folder with all my information for my classes and dorm room.

Your schedule is as follows:
Homeroom 9:00 pm – 9:10 pm
Pre-calc 9:15 pm – 10:15 pm
Supernatural studies 10:20 pm – 12:00 am
Lunch 12:00 am – 1:00 am
Organic Chemistry 1:00 am – 2:00 am
*Please remember all students are to be in their dormitories by 5:30 am and lights out by 6:00 am*

On my walk to my homeroom period I ran into Cleo she was walking into what I hope is my homeroom she turns to me and says, "you have this homeroom as well." I look her dead in her eyes and say "how is it possible that you didn’t know that I had you with me in this period." She stared back unashamed and said, "well, I might have taken a little peek at your schedule. Just letting you know that you have all other classes with Seth." In return I say, "thanks for the warning, can we just get to homeroom before we are late." On that note, she waves her hand forward in a jester that says "after you."



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.