The Life Of Mortals: Among The Mortals | Teen Ink

The Life Of Mortals: Among The Mortals

This is a book i been making for a few years now and wanted to get some feedback on what other people think

Once Upon Goddess time. Goddess was free and happy. They all had different ranks. They all had a “Omega” and “Alpha”. There were 18 middle ranks. It was just like royalties. 20 ranks. 20 being close to a goddess. But many goddesses and royalties were once on a rampage. Trying to figure out who's the queen or goddess or king. Once they found out mortals were dying from an illness or malfunction called overpower. They started to panic. Until a legend came. She wanted to find herself. She wanted to find love. But she was invisible. Goddesses found out they should make a challenge to see who could be the queen. And the girl joined. To be seen. After 5 years. There were 10 left. The girl found love. But it wasn't enough. The final rounds were hard. Until the outbreak got worse. And her powers started to malfunction  in the crowd of goddesses and royalties. They were surprised that no one had gotten hurt. She held back her powers trying not to kill anyone near her. But she didn't die. She overcame her overpower. Her powers were unstable. But she quickly got used to it. Her wings were bigger. But she was exhausted  . They asked her to be disqualified. They begged her. But her words…

“I can't. I want to be seen. I want to find myself. I want to find love. I want to help. I  don't want to be invisible anymore. I want to save people and help our kind.” 

She went on with the games. And she won. …

“You know I've seen you in school a lot. I know you like me…so one day marry me ok?” 

So he and she became a couple. 2 years later she was crowned as a legend. A queen. They called her Queen Sia. and John was in love with that queen. They got married. And spend years together. Because it's now a saying. “Goddess cant die '' but of course it wasn't true. An illness could kill them like an overpower. But other than that. Queen Sia hid herself and played her queen role from a shadow. And saved her kind…she lived decades with her love. But once the time passed. The Queen became only a myth. And “Queen Sia'' and John Forset lived together…60 years later…they had a kid. Because the goddesses disappeared. So Queen Sia lived in the open.Eating for 2…thinking that goddess was now extinct ....”Right?”....Because no one knew the truth of the past…or what lies ahead…

Ms.Forest:Medaly! Come here please! “…

Said Medalys mother. (Medaly P.O.V) 

“Yes mommy?” 

Ms.Forest:your dad is going away for a bit. So we want you to chose. Me or daddy? 

“...mommy..but daddy can visit right?” 

Mr.Forest smiles and looks at Medaly. 

Mr.Forest:Of course. Im just going to do something important, And i'll visit if I can.But I most like wont be able to… I'll come back in about 6 months alrigth? 

He smiles at Medaly and walks to the door with his bags and opens the front door. 

Mr.Forest:Bye Melon. 

He walks out with his bags and closes the door behind him. 

(Out Of P.O.V) 

Ms.Forest puts her hand on Medaly head. 

Ms.Forest: Let go eat some dinner and put you to bed, alright? 

Medaly:Okay mommy! 

Medaly Smiles. Ms.forest Smiles back….(Medalys P.O.V) It's been 6 months since my daddy left for his adventure. I heard someone talking downstairs. I got up and got myself together. I walked downstairs too see who was talking to mommy and when i seen who it was i made a shocked expression.

Mr.Forest:Hey Melon! 

“Daddy!” 

I ran and tackled my dad with a huge hug, exticedhe was back from his trip.

“You're staying right?

I asked repeatedly until he answered.

Mr.Forest:yes yes…but Im afide i do have some news for you…

“what's wrong daddy?”

Mr.Forest: In a year Ill be leaving. I got a job for the army. 

“Daddy got his dream job! Im so proud of you!” 

I beamed a smile at him

Mr.Forest: Melon Ill be leaving for a long time-

“But you always talked about your dream of going, and your here now, and you’ll come back! You cant give up now daddy…” 

Ms.Forest:Honey she's not lying. You always had a dream job of it. For a very long time.

Mr.Forest: Fine fine ill go. Im so happy to have this family. How about we go to dinner why we let our little explorer wonder for a bit?

“Yay I can explore!”

Ms.Forest: Be safe melon.

Mommy and Daddy left to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant, They would be back soon but they let me wonder, i been wondering for a while now, and daddy and mommy just got home, so I have to go home soon.  I heard crying as i was wondering then followed the crys and sobs to someone my age.

“Hello? Are you oki?”

The little girl with long purple hair wiped her tears and frowned at me.

Who are you?

“What's wrong?”   

Oliv: I'm Oliv…I got lost wondering around and i cant find my way back…

“Do you want to stay with me? I dont think your far away from my house. We can play then go to my house! You might live close to me.”

Oliv: Yea..Thank you…um..

“Medaly. Medley Forest!”

Oliv: Im Oliv Woods.

(Out Of P.O.V) Medaly and Oliv wondered around more, playing together until it was nearly dark.They both was tired out, but had a lot of fun together today. 

Oliv: You was right, my house is right here, like 3 houses away from yours.

Medaly:Im glad I was able to help you!

I beamed a smile at Oliv, and she smiled back. Her hair covered up most of her face, but you could see her mouth.

Oliv:H Im glad we had fun together.

Medaly:Yeah! 

Oliv: Well I should go.

Medaly: Hold on!

Oliv: Whats up?

Medaly: Can we be friends now?

Oliv: That was clear we are already friends Medaly. Ill see you tomorrow hopfully. 

Medaly: Lets hope we go to the same school.

(Oliv P.O.V)  AFter i went home, we all ate dinner together and i told my parents about the new friend I made, they was happy for me making my first friend. I went to bed glad that i got lost. Once I woke up the next day from my alarm to get ready for school, so i did my routine, then headed to the bus stop. Why I was waiting I noticed a Fox, but he was sad. Usually fox’ses are known to be bullies, but i wanted to make sure the Fox wasnt hurt.

“Hey Fox!” 

He jumps and turns around to see a girl with long purple hair covering her face and horns.

S-sorry..Your hairs nice.

He gives me a small smile, I relax at that, knowing I doubted him for his kind.

“Names Oliv’s Whats your Mortal?”

James:My name is James! What mortal are you? 

I look at james and touch my horns.

”Im a stripped horns. Im sure they aare kinda rare to see.”

James:Nice! You know your not so bad even if you look imtemaditing.”

“I could say the same for you Fox.

James:Im not like other foxes. I have special anger issues but I don't like to fight all day or picking on others Friends? 

“You was with Medaly when all the kids was outside yesterday.”

James:Yea she helped me with some kids.

James looks beside me. 

James:Hey Medaly. Thanks for helping me out yesterday.

Medaly:Oliv! James! You too met!? 

“Just now.. Lets go, the bus is here.” 

After that day, Those 3 got closer and closer, The parents already knew each other, and they all became like family. Later on, Oliv’s and Medalys father left for the Army, but never came back after the 3 years they was suppose to be gone for. They both disappeared without a trace, hoping both of the fathers would come back alive. As they all went on, they expanted the crew, Medley had a little middle school crush. But all there friends moved away, so it went back to the 3 musketeers. Now they are all in highschool on there first day as a freshman… (9 Years Later)

Medaly walked into the school build with her normal powered pink and white skirt and her shirt being tucked in with her bag. She spots her friends and walks over to them.

Oliv: Hey Medaly.

Medaly glaces at her two friends a bit confused why they are both girining from ear to ear.

Medaly:Hey James, Hey Oliv… Why are you both smiling?

Oliv:Hey, any news on your dad?

Medaly:Not yet…

James: But…Mr.Woods came back..

Medaly: Oh, Im so happy for you Oliv!

Oliv: Yea, but they havent found your dad yet.

James: But cheer up where here for you! Now what do we do first?

Medaly:Alright Alright… We should get breakfast then head to class. 

They went to go get some school breakfast, then went to class.They went to their different classes. After their classes where done they met back together because they all have class together for the rest of the day. They get to their next class and sit down beside each other at the desk.

Ms.Rails:Hello class! Welcome to Unity High School! Let's all start by going around the class to introduce ourselves.Let's start with you. 

Star gets up and walks to the front of the classroom, where the big whiteboard is at, then looks at the class and gives everyone a small smile.

Star: My name is Star, my rank level is 14 I think? Anyways, hope we can all be friends, thank you.

Star walks back to her desk then sits down in her seat. Ms.Rail looks around the class and points at Oliv.

Ms.Rails: Why dont you introcuduce yourself?

Oliv shook her head and crossed her arms, looking a bit intimidated.

Oliv: Im alright thanks.

Medaly stands up, then walks up to the front. Oliv sighs then gets up as James follows them.

Medaly: My friend here dosent like to speak alone, so we all are going to do it together. Im Medaly, Im 14 my rank is 25, And I already have friends, But Hi star, we went to elementary together. Glad your back with us!

James: My name is James, my rank is um.. 18, Im the prospector of our little crew. 

Oliv:Hey. Names Oliv. These two been my friends since 1st grade, my rank is 20, dont mess with us.

Medley, James and Oliv start to walk back to their seat, but James stop and looks at Joe.

James: Hey man.

Joe: Hey james. 

James gives Joe a little hug, and whispers in his ear with a deep, creepy voice.

James:Leave Medaly alone or you’ll be in the hospital, Alright?

James lets go of Joe then continues to walk, before sitting down at his seat.

Ms.Rail: Since we are having trouble getting some students in their classes we’re gonna have a chill day, but no phones.

…Buzzzz… 

Medley looks at her phone to see a unknown message.

(Medaly P.O.V) I look at my phone to see a text from a random number.

Hello. I hope you remember me. Im the royalty from 2nd grade. See you sooner or later. I smile at the text. 

Ms.Rails:Medaly! On the first day of school? 

“Sorry Ms.Rails i was just-” 

Ms.Rails:there are no buts ifs or ands to this. If i see your phone out again I’ll kick you out, are we clear?

Oliv:what if it was about her dad? 

Ms.Rails:Her dad?

“John Forest.”

Ms.Rails:Ill make a expectation then.

“It wasn't. It was a royalty from 2nd grade. “

Oliv:hm. 

Joe:Meddaly got daddy issues?

James:Your about to have walking issues real soon if you dont keep your mouth shut.

Oliv: Just keep looking out, He’ll be back soon Medaly.

Medaly nodded and rested her head on Oliv’s shoulder and sighs. 

Medley: Come home..

James:Give him time Medaly. 

Ms.Rails: See me after class alright Medaly?

Medaly: Yes Ms.Rails…

After class ended, Medley went up to Ms.Rails desk.

Ms.Rails: Can I know who texted you if it wasnt about your father?

“I got a text from an old friend. I thought it was from my dad…”

Ms.Rail: I understand, your excited to see him again huh?

“Yes. I am. I miss him but he hasn't come back yet…I don't even know if he’s still alive.” 

Ms.Rail:Your father is strong, powerful, and famous, Medaly. I'm sure he’s finding his way home. 

“Yea, I hope someone finds him..”

Ms.Rails:They will soon, the school decided that it would be nice to represent a students dad, for a fundraiser. Its just to support your father when he returns, or he he needs a little help returning.

“Thats cool…. I wont use my phone in class without permission again.”

Ms.Rail:if it's important,  make sure to tell your little friends as well. 

“Yes Ms.Rails.” 

Ms.Rail:See you tomorrow. 

“I thought we had class every other day?” 

Ms.Rail:There's an expended pre born goddess at the school so we are trying to keep students in the same classes. 

“Oh.” Ms.Rail:Well. Get to your friends. 

“Bye Ms.Rails!” 

Ms.Rails waved at me and I ran out the classroom. 

Oliv:Medbay! Let's go. 

“I'm coming!”   

After that day, Joe been trying to bother me, .No. Has been bothering me for the past 2 weeks. I been trying to hide it from James and Oliv, knowing they both take things a bit too far and would most likely tag-team Joe for thinking he can mess with me without getting nearly killed. 2 weeks later, we are walking back to class after our lunch. We stoped at the lounge area in the hallway, so i could get something to drink. Joe yelled from behind us.

Joe: Daddy issues.

I flinched a bit, But tried to ignore the anxiety in my body, and continued to grab my phone to get my money from case.

James:Is He talking to you Med?

“W-What are you talking about? Of course not…” 

Oliv:Don't lie to us Medaly. 

Joe: No wonder your dad left you. 

James and Oliv looked at each other then looked at me. I teared up and started to cry.

James:Med you know thats the true…

James reached out his arm to grab my hand, to pull me away, Oliv stoped him, and noodded her head at me. 

Oliv:My dad’s already home, and now someones saying this to her? Everyone knows about Uncle john disappearance.  Let her.

James:She wont be able to control herself.

Oliv: Then let her lost control, we both know we would of done much worse.

I wiped the tears off my eyes, the room grew cold, and so did my eyes. They became dull, with a dark yellow color to them.

James:..Is it just me or those arent normal tears right.

Oliv: Yea, You might of been right about the danger thing. We need a teacher.

I slowly started to walk to him, my body glowing in red from red.

“My dad left to fight for us. To make sure you stayed safe. He’s everything.”

Joe: He’s not anyone special, He’s nothing.

Me and Joe stood face to face. The air got so tense you would need a chainsaw to cut it with. Maybe something stronger. My voice got low and husky.

“My dad, is John Forest.”

I scratched his face with my claws, and he fell to the floor in pain. Ms.Rail grabbed my arms, holding me back,  as Mr.Hay helped Joe, and they rushed him away from me before i injured him anymore.I continued to wiggle and fight, until Mr.Hay came back and cleared the hallways. The red glow surrounding my body stoped, but my eyes where still the same.

Mr.Hay: Relax Medaly.

“Dont tell me to relax!”

Mr.Hay: Ill say it just 1 more time.

His voice slowly got low and firm.

Mr.Hay: Calm down. Now.

I stoped trying to break out of Ms.Rails grip, and stood still.

Mr.Hay: Has she ever lost it like this?

Oliv: We never seen her lose control before, so we dont know.

Ms.Rails released her griped from me, after making sure I was fully calm.

Mr:Hay: You three can stay and my office for the rest of the day. Also Medaly?

I looked at Mr.Hay, my eyes turned back to their normal form and color. Oliv and James stood side by side to me. 

Mr.Hay: Its alright to cry about someone you miss, espissly if your having thoughts about them being in a grave when you see them again. We wont suspend you for this considering the schools fundersiser for him, but we cant suspend Joe either, because you attacked him.

I teared up and nodded my head, I felt ashamed for losing it, and hurt, but mostly- lost, because I lost 2 people from my life already, and both of them might be dead. With all of my thinking, i didnt even relize we was already at Mr.Hay’s office, or that i was crying. Oliv was hugging me, trying to calm me down, James was there to comfort me, rubbing my back and put his hand on mine. We stayed in the office for the rest of the day, Then once the schoolday was over, James and Oliv walked me home. Once I unlocked the door and opened it, then we all walked inside the house.

“Im home Mom!”

Oliv: Hi Aunt Sia.

James: Excuse me Aunt Sia.

Ms.Forest: Hello Oliv, James, Medley, are you feeling alright today?

“Im fine…Why?”

Ms.Forest:I got a call from the school.

“ Oh..”

Ms.Forest: Hey. Whoever that boy is, dont let him get to you, Your father will be home sooner than later, Oliv be home by 10, I have to go.

Oliv:Yes Ma’am. 

Ms.Forest:Have fun you three. 

Mom left everyday right after i came home from school for the past week after that day. I wasnt sure if she was mad at me for my rag last week or if its about her job.

1 week later…

James:Medaly! 

“You're very happy today.” 

Oliv: You dont want us to be happy? Shame.

I gave Oliv a small hug before we sat back down in our seats as Ms.Rails started to talk again.

Ms.Rails:School is almost over and we did not work at all, lucky our first day together, we got use to each other quickly…even if  most of the class already knows each other a bit.

“I'm just glad the first week wasnt so nervracking. It was more comtable”

Ms.Rails: Agreed, but such a surprise about some of the secrets in here.

James: Well erm…it was just once?

Oliv: You stole Aunt Woods makeup bag to steal some lipstick.

James: It was one time!

James yelled out as Me and Oliv laughed. Oliv put her hand on her hip and looked at James, amused.

Oliv: Your lips seem a bit lighter today James.

James:...Fine twice. 

“Oh my Goddess..”

I put my hand on my head, and shook my head, in annoyance, but amusement.

Buzz…. 

“Someones calling me.”

Oliv: You know you should answer right?

“ I am, relax.”

I picked up my phone from the desk and reed the number. It said unknown number, so I got scared and looked at Ms.Rails. She made a face letting me know I can take it off speaker if I needed to and Oliv attempted to hide her smirk as I answered her phone.

“ H-Hello? Who is this?”

Cop Ria: Im Officer Ria, is this Medaly Forest?

“Y-Yes, why are you calling me?”

Cop Ria: For the dissaparnace of John Forest, we’re calling family.

“S-So how is he..D-Did he…”

I held Olivs hand, scared of the answer.

????: Perfectly fine.

Cop Ria: Your father wants to know if you want to take Joe into custody? As in being arrest for harrsment?

“N-No..Its fine…”

????: Would you rather wait until after school to see him?

“No! I want to see him- hear him now!”

Someone opened the door to the classroom and I looked at them. 

????: Hey Melon, Oliv, James

.

The call ended and I looked at the man with an army uniform on. He got on his knees and gave me a small smile.I started crying and held Oliv’s shoulder, ready to run to him.

“Oliv thats dad right?

I asked her desperately and quickly.

Oliv: Yea it is, go.

“Dad? Dad!”

I ran to my dad, talking him with my big hug and cryed on his shoulder. 

‘Your back...Its really you, I-I thought you…”

I couldnt finish that sentence, because it hurt me just thinking it coulf of been true in a different world.

Mr.Forest: You know goddesses dont die so easily Melon. Now dont cry, Im here now.

Dad wiped the tears off of my face and held my hand. 

Mr.Forest: Yea, Im staying this time.

Oliv: Welcome back Uncle John.

Mr.Forest: I missed you both as well. Wheres that kid at?

Joe sat down and hid his face with his hand. 

“Dont worry about that for now…”

Mr.Forest: Go have some fun with your friends, I wanna spend some time with my wife. Even if shes been leaving for a week to meet with me.

“Alright…Im so glad your back-”

The bell interpreted us. Dad got up and we all walked out of the school. He left us telling us to be home by 7-8. We all went to this camp-fire place and sat down to talk.

Once we all sat down, James lit up the fire then sat down beside Oliv. putting his hand very, very close to hers.

“So you was the one that texted me?”
Malie: Yea, that was me. Was you happy about the text?
“Well, you almost got me kicked out the classroom with detention, so not really..”
Malie: Oh my Im so sorry Medaly!
James: Its fine, She didnt get in too much trouble, and im sure she was happy knowing a old friend stalked her for her number.
Oliv: James your a genius, How did you get her number?
Malie: I asked for Ms.Forest, and they ended up telling me about her dad.
James: Medley been so upset about Uncle Forest being gone, but now he’s back.
“ But what if he leaves again? Wa=hat if we arent lucky like last time and he isnt alive next time? Im not ready to say goodbye ever again…I-Im not..”
Spoti: Mr.Forest said he’s staying for good.
Star: Also, He said he wouldnt leave you again.
James: We would try anything we can do to make sure you stay with your father.
“You promise?”
Oliv: Med, you know we got you, all the time.
Star: Dont doubt us girl.
“Im sorry! I just… Im glad he’s back im just scared to let him go again.”
Malie: No i get that.
Oliv:Losing a parent for years and thinking they…you know…
Star: Their light isnt on anymore?
Oliv: Yea, that can leave a mark, but cmon Med look on the bright side.
James: Yea, He’s home.
Star:Safe.
Malie: Happy.
Spoti: A good father.
Oliv: and he’s not injured. Just more old. Even if he cant really age-

We all laughed, after talking about this subject for hours the tension and fear went away from the air. Until James 9pm alarm went off for him to go to bed. We all looked at each other shocked, and the fear came right back.

Oliv: We’re late.
James: Very late. Get on Med, Oliv we gotta go!

James turned into his fox form, his body got bigger, until he turned into a orange and red giant fox. His eyes where glowing, you could tell he was powerful, yet he claims he’s only a high ranked beta. Oliv climbed on him, then helped me on his back. We griped onn his fur as he ran towards the house. Once we got there we climbs off his back and already seen our other friends running to the door. We opened the door, all of us kids panting and breathing heavily, out of breath from rushing home. Once we all started to pay attention to our suprosuings, there was parents everywhere.

Mr.Forest: Who wants to explain why your all 1 hour late?

I looked at Oliv and James, then looked down ashamed. I felt gloomy after telling my father i wouldnt be late, but i was. I felt like a lair.

“I'm sorry dad.”
James:We were all just talking… We lost track of time..
Oliv: I swear, we didnt know it was 8 sir-
Mr.Wood: Thats enough from you Oliv.

Oliv flinched and looked down, looking guilty.

Oliv: Yes sir…
Mr.Wood:We all have already talked about your punishment, Where missing three kids, no? Malie: Im Malie, Thats Spoti, and Shes Star.
Mr.Wood: Your staying with me for now, so make sure you pack up right when you all get home.
Star:But I-
Mr.Wood:No buts.
Star:N-No I mean I live in space. I just came down here for school and to hang out a bit..
Ms.Forest:Do you think you can get away with this why everyone else pays?
Star:N-No!
“Mom please stop. I dont want anyone hurt.”
Ms.Forest:You should have thought about that before you came home an hour late.
“We did’t mean to we was just… talking about something important…
Ms.Wood:Next time look at the sky. You’ll find out based on how late it is for the time. Star:Yes ma’am…
Malie: We’re deeply sorry for our actions tonight, I hope I can make it up to you.
Mr.Wood:Now get home and pack up.
James:...Ummm…Shouldn't Medaly stay in her own house?
Maile:I agree.
Oliv: Yeah Medaly should be with us. W-We dont want her to be with us..
James:Agreed…
Ms.Wood:I thought you all do everything together? Isn't that kinda…
Mr.Wood: Very messed up?
Ms.Wood: Agreed.
Oliv:No. We just think she should stay in her house why we go to…my other house? Either way I'm staying with my parents but…
Mr.Forest:James and Oliv. Spit it out.

James went to Dad and gave him a folded pink note.

“No! Don't read that!”

Dad held the note up in the air and looked at me with his knowing warning face.

Mr.Forest:Stand down.
I stopped and looked at james.

“You shouldnt have done that..”
James: We talked about this, we said we would do anything to help.
“James!”
Malie:Please don't fight. We are in enough water.
Dad put the note back on my hand and patted my head.
Mr.Forest:Go pack up. I'll be here. I promise I won't leave you again. Now get your friends now my house, you have school tomorrow.
Oliv:Bye Med.
James: Later.
Malie: Again, Im deeply sorry Mr.Forest.

(Out of P.O.V) About two weeks later all the kids were in school.

Ms.Rails: Alright class today we have two new students.
Malie:Im Malie. As you see I'm a royalty. I um…sorry about two weeks ago. Haha.
Spoti:Im Spoti. Dog breed mix. Also I think we were all too vulnerable to check the time, lets not balme ourselves. Oh and your mom is scary.
Medaly:I get that alot. Uncle Wood is scary too.
Malie: I'm just glad you got my text.
Medaly: I'm soooo glad I nearly got detention because of your text!
Malie:Sorry again haha..
James: Crazy..
Medaly:James shut up.
Oliv:remembering the good days as kids before we had to worry about chores.
Medaly:I remember when I found you crying because you got lost.
Oliv:You remember that?
Medaly:How could I forget? These were the best days of my life.
Joe: Your father being dead when he comes back, and you knowing its all your fault is really funny as well.
Medaly froze and looked at Oliv.

Oliv: go call my dad James, Now.
James: Medaly…Your tears they're…
Oliv:Go now!
JamesR-Right!

About 10 minutes later Mr.Forest picked up the phone after James spam called them 5 times straight.

Mr.Forest:Hello?
JamesMedaly! Shes out of control i already told Mr.Woods!
Mr.Forest: Sia, She lost it.
Ms.Forest: Excuse me?
Mr.Forest:Medaly shes out of control.
Ms.Forest:Shes a preborn goddess she’lll get someone killed! You have to go.
Mr.Forest: We got Laim helping us.
Ms.Forest:If they find out you know what will happen.
Mr.Forest: James, make sure no one ticks her off and try not to get anyone else.
James: Yes sir.
James ends the call and told Oliv that her dad would be here in a minute. About 2 minutes later, when Mr.Woods rushed in the room, he seen a sight he thought he never see. Medley eyes were red, her light magic was stronger. She had blood on her hands, and Oliv was using all her sreanth to hold her back, knowing she was injured and could be killed from interfiering. Joe was on the floor, fighting for his vision so he wouldnt pass out. His arm was bleeding with a deep cup and he has a glowing white scratch on the side of his face. It must of hurted bad, but he was in too much fear to move any more and protect his face from any more harm. Laim grabbed Medalys arm, Oliv quickly letting go of her when someone stronger was here to help and used one of her spells to put joe in a cube that heals dangerous woumbs and cuts. Medaly eyes were still bloody red, and was only getting darker the more the words he said to her repeated in her head. Ms.Rails was out the classroom after she got injured, Oliv told her she knew she could keep her away from joe until her father came to help. Laaim talked in a firm voice, trying to get to her head.

Mr.Wood:Medaly what happened?

She wouldnt answer. So he asked again, but more firmer.

Medaly : Your father being dead when he comes back, and you knowing its all your fault is really funny as well.

Laim froze for a minute, getting furrsious at the words she heard, but quickly calmed down to care of Medaly. He gripped harder on her arms until her eyes became her normal creamy pink color, but still dull. He knew than she was calming down, she he could talk to her without her becoming furious once again.

Mr.Woods:I get it, your really upset. I am too. Who said that to you?

She didnt respond. Her eyes slowly became teary, and normal and she started crying and covered her face.
Mr.Wood hugs Medaly, comforting her as she cried until she passed out from exhaustion. Before she fully passed out her dad was already there talking to the teacher about the reason she was so powerful for a teenager.

Mr.Wood:He’s real. He’s right here. I need you to calm down, fully, alright?
Medaly:B-But he-
Mr.Forest:I'm not dead. I'll be right here with you forever.

Medaly cried a bit more before her vision faded into black.
Mr.Wood:Dude. She fell asleep on me.
Mr.Forest:My sweet little melon cried her eyes out.
Mr.Wood:I guess melons are full of water.
Mr.Forest:Very funny.
Ms.Rails: Thank you for explaining that to me, ill be sure to start teaching lessons on that subject to test your theory out. Malie , Star , Spotie , Oliv , James And sleeping Medaly you all are being dismissed.
Malie: Oh..

Mr.Wood picks Medaly up and walks out the classroom with sleeping Medaly in his arms, why shes sleeping peacefully in his arms. Her friends, and John followed them all.

Everyone was in Olivs house, most of the kids besides medaly was hanging out in the lounge room why John and Laim talked in the living, while waiting for Medaly to wake up after her episode. 

Mr.Wood:Hey John, I got a question.

Mr.Forest:Whats up? 

Mr.Wood: Your kid had her first pre-born episode, meaning someone must of really got her that mad.

Mr.Forest: Get to the point man. 

Mr.Wood:No I mean. Oliv said they should all go but Medaly should stay home. Mr.Forest:Yeah but that has…Oh.

Mr.Wood: You get it now?

Mr.Forest: Yea. Hey maybe we shouldnt be so hard on them all.

Mr.Wood: Its a reward for them to live and hangout with each other all day and night anyways, they act like a unsplitable family. Speaking of which, Medaly isnt waking up.

Mr.Forest:I told you we gave birth to a goddess. Sadly, everyone knows theres a preborn goddess.

Mr.Wood: Its fine, we both know Jax also showed some signs. Question is where is he?

Mr.Forest: He got kidnapped by CopyTrap. Hofully he’s doing fine, and isnt dead yet. But i doubt it.

Laim sighed and restes his head on his head. 

Mr.Wood: Unlike your kid, you know, Oliv is very respectful-

Oliv:Dad! 

Mr.Wood:Whats up?

Oliv: How long until we leave?

Mr.Wood: Soon. Is your friends back? 

Oliv:Yes sir.

Mr.Wood: Your not in trouble anymore Oliv

Oliv:Rigth. Sorry. 

Mr.Forest: Your kid dose not have respect, only for you.

Mr.Wood:For your infomation “King” even if your daugther is a goddess my daugther has much more repect then she dose.

They both hear laughing from the hallway.

James: No she dosent.

Oliv: He’s right dad, Im only respectful to you.

Mr.Wood: Oliv.

Oliv: Medley won this round, at least im being honest right?

Malie: Please shut up, your bicvkering is getting annoying.

Oliv: I think you forgotten your place. You do know who I am right?

Malie:We are simply the same. But if you really wanna challange me we can take this outside. 

Mr.Forest:Thats enough you both!

Oliv:Yes sir. 

Malie:As you wish.

Mr.Forest: Go wake her up man.

Laim sighed again, before getting up from his seat and started walking up the starts, he yells out. 

Mr.Wood: Next time ask nicely.

Wood walks to Medalys room and sits on her bed and shakes her a bit.

Mr.Wood:Wake up Medaly. 

Medaly starts to wake up and looks at Laim, a bit confused.

Medaly: Why am I here? Was it not a nightmare?

Mr.Wood:I wouldnt lie to you about that. You do understand what happened today was dangerous right?

Medaly: Yes I know… I keep having these outbreaks and everytime I cry it burns my skin..

Mr.Wood: Your going to learn a bit more about this in school, but it just means your a very powerful girl, whos soon going to go in alot of pain to get stronger. Now get up, come downstairs.

Medaly: Yes sir.

(Oliv P.O.V) Medley wwalked down the stairs behind my father. Once they was fully down the stairs, we all managed to get all of our bags to the car already.

Mr.Wood: Everyone ready to go?

“Yea. Med, How are you feeling?”

Medaly: Dont worry, Im alright.

Medaly gave me a soft smile as we walked to the other house, or mini mansion. It took about 20 minutes because of all the bags we had with us 

“Miss it?” 

Medaly:Shut up.

“ Fine fine.” 

Medaly:You should show him. 

“Not happening.” 

I started to walk in the house. 

“Lets go guys.” 

Medaly:It's gonna someday! 

“Yep. Not today.” 

Medaly:You're no fun! 

Everyone walked in the mansion and looked around.

James:You're telling me you lived in that boring house when you could live here?!

“Yeah but…I didn't want to leave the people I knew my whole life.” 

Medaly:awww she cares! 

“Whatever, Cmon lets go.”

Medaly:Fine! 

Mr.Wood:Get ready for bed kids! 

“Alright!” 

Once we all toke showers, ate and unpacked we all heard to bed. 

James:This room is huge. And so much bunk beds. 

Malie:So much… but we take up like haft the room so. 

“I guess i know why he made rooms like this now. For us.” 

We all talked for a bit more then ended up falling asleep. (Out of P.O.V)  Medaly starts glowing, waking everyone up. 

James:Who turned the lights on…? 

Oliv:I-Its Medaly! Dang it! Go get my dad! 

Malie:Spoti! 

Spoti:On it. 

Spotie runs out the room. 

Star:Dose James know? 

Oliv:No…Explain to him. Malie Help me calm her down.

Malie:Rigth. Oliv and Malie gets on Medalys bed and sits down beside her Then holds hands with sleeping glowing Medaly then wind starts to form around them and the room. Moments later Mr.Wood rushes in the room. Oliv:Dad help! Mr.Wood taaps Medaly , casting a spell to knock her out cold. Oliv:You cast a spell? Mr.Wood:Shes out cold. Medaly if you can hear me try to move. Oliv felt her finger twitch a tiny bit. Oliv:She can hear you.  Mr.Wood:Once i undo the spell try to wake up as fast as you can on 3. Alright. One. two…three. Mr.Wood takes off the spell. After a few seconds Medaly bolts up and the glowing stops. Oliv:Medaly…Are you ok? Medaly:Forget me your hair! Oliv:It's fine.He knows now. Are you ok? Medaly nods. Medaly:I'm fine…dizzy but ok. James:Woah…You're much cooler now. Malie:James! James: Well Oliv. I'm going to bed. Oliv:Dont treat me differently because you know James. I know you. James:I know you too. Night. Medaly:Maybe its best we all get more rest? Malie:You. You get more rest. James:We all need sleep just to go back to bed. Oliv:For once I agree. Mr.Wood:Don't be rude, Oliv. Oliv:Yes sir. Sorry sir. Mr.Wood:Get to bed. Night kids. Medaly had already fallen asleep. The next morning Oliv woke everyone up. They all got ready for the day and went to school. Ms.Rail:The bell has rong everyone in your seats. (Medalys P.O.V) Ms.Rails:Alright today we are going to start a small lesson I think you all should know about. This is because We have found out that there is a pre-born goddess in the school. “Pre-Born?” Ms.Rails:A pre-born goddess is a full blood goddess that hasn't gained their goddess form and powers at the moment. Our goddess could be even in this classroom. “So it could even be Oliv?” James:I wouldn't be surprised because of how rich she is. Oliv:Shut up james. “Both of you shut up.”  Ms.Rails: Goddesses are the most powerful mortals. We are called mortals but Goddesses cant die. When a Goddess is out of control they can kill very easily. Now for rare Goddesses they have more stages. You won't be able to tell if a goddess is rare or not unless you see all the stages for yourself. Now for other goddesses they have 5 stages. Stage one- unusual dream. They have nightmares about things no one will ever understand. And thor dreams are like visions. Yet no one really understands that yet. Stage 2 is dizziness. At unpredictable times they’ll start to get very dizzy. Stage 3- Tears. At times pre-born goddesses will cry at times even though they have nothing to cry for. The tears are uncontrollable and they come at random times. Stage 4 is when the process slowly starts to begin. Stage 4- Back and chest pains every few minutes. This is when the process of Pre-born to new-born goddess starts. Stage 5 is unbelievable pain. Stage 5 lasts for hours, nonstop until the preborn turns into new-born.  Star:What about the other stages?  Spotie:Yeah you said some rare goddesses have more stages. Ms.Rails:Stages can be custom based on how rare they are so it's not really a fact just an opinion. Maybe mixed emotions? Spotie:Oh. Do you think any of us could be a goddess? Ms.rails:I have my eyes on James. James:Me!? Why me!? Ms.Rail:Because you nearly killed someone more than once. James:That wasn't my fault, I'm a fox! Ms.Rails:Yes but to be able to badly injure Joe at that age where it's possible you could be a goddess. James:Why not Oliv? Ms.Rail:20. James:Oh. Ms.Rails:Back to class. Goddesses Stages will begin to come all at once usually in order when all 5 stages come together. That is where you’ll start the real stage of becoming a goddess. Now it's very important to keep a goddess in a comforting area when in the full stage and it's even more important to not move them. Now This process of the final stage can be very painful. Labs But because our school doesn't like it when labs treat goddesses like an object we won't be telling them that we have a goddess here. Oliv:Thank goodness. They were gonna take me as well because of my rank. Ms.Rail:I guess I understand why you would say that. Mostly because you're a highschooler. Malie:Wait, so when do they start stages? Ms.Rails:Around the age of 14. Medaly:Ms.Rails im a bit dizzy. Ms.Rails looks at Medaly and her eyes widen. Ms.Rails:Has anyone seen signs of stages from Medaly?! Oliv:Well my dad said she been crying alot with knowing. Star:She would pass out sometimes for a few seconds. Spotie:Her magic would turn white. Malie:Or yellow.Her tears would also turn yellow. James:And she been have these strange dreams. Im not sure what there about but he seems terrified of them. Also she was glowing in her sleep last night. Medaly:I-I don't know why but i keep having pains in my back…head and sometimes c-chest. Ms.Rails:Oliv call your dad and Medalys dad. Everyone push the desk and chairs to the side of the classroom! James:Why?  Ms.Rail:Medaly will be starting her final stages for a new-born goddess. Star:What? Oliv:Medalys a goddess! Medaly sits down on the floor and puts her hand on her chest. Medaly:I-Its hot… Medaly starts to glow. Wood and Forest rushed into the classroom and closed the door. Mr.Wood:Isn't it a bit early for this? Mr.Forest:Yeah but…i thought we had time… Oliv bends down about to touch Medaly. Ms.Rails:Dont touch her! Oliv looks at Ms.Rails. Oliv:She's going to be in more pain then even the queen herself has been in. i'm comforting my friend. Oliv sits besides Medaly. Medaly yelps in pain and hugs herself. Oliv:I know it hurts. Medaly:D-don't you h-have a spell to stop this? James:Puting spells while stages are on can cause dangerous things happening to you and us. Medaly covered her face and starts crying loudly.  Oliv hugs Medaly. Medaly:I-it -hurts!  James sits beside Oliv and pets Medaly’s ears. After 50 hours of painthe process was over. Mr.Wood:Man.Look. Mr.Forest:I don't want to look at my daughter in pain. Mr.Wood:I mean it's over man look. Mr.Forest looks at Medaly and smiles. Oliv:You must be exhausted. Medaly:My throat hurts. James:That's because you've been screaming even in your sleep. Oliv:But…shes fell asleep on me didnt she? James:Yep. Ms.Rail:Shes gonna be sleep for about the rest of the day. James:But its only 7am. Ms.Rails:Exactly. James:Oh. Mr.Wood:Didn't know reds little boy could be so emotional over a girl. James:Didn't know you would cry from it either. Mr.Wood:You seen me? James:Yea. Mr.Wood:Call it even and move on. James:Fine. I think we all need sleep. Ms.Rails:You’ll all be excused for the day. Have a nice day your- Mr.Forest:I understand im the father of the goddess but im one myself. And i don't want to be treated the way a cocky king would. I like informal. Ms.Rails:Right. The next day medaly was back in school but she needed help hiding her wings. Joe:Hey sofie. Whatcha hiding? Oliv:Shut it joe. Joe:Oh please. I got blackmail on both of you. Even her. I been playing with her ever since the first day of school. Medaly:They don't need more stress on them you- Joe:And- Medaly:Stop. Ill go with you. James:Medaly you're sensitive. Medaly:I'll be ok. Joe grabs Medalys arms and drags her away. After that day Medaly let joe do what he want to her to keep James and Olivs secrets. But after a few days the crew grew tired of him. About 2 weeks later they seen Joe once again. Joe: Cmon sofie! Medaly:Enough! Leave me alone as once! Joe:who are you to talk to me like that. Oliv pulls her hair up. Oliv: You repect a royalty. And you repeat a goddess! Joe:What goddess? Medaly flip her wings revealing her snow white wings. Joe looks at the two girls. Oliv:Do you know how much trouble you would be in for this? Killing you wouldn't even be good enough! Medaly:I wonder what my father has to say about this? James:Dont you know him? John Forest. A goddess and navy soldier? Oliv:Lets not forgot he knows Queen Sia. Joe backed away. Joe:Fine ill leave you alone! Medaly:Oh Joe. you didnt have a choice. Joe huffs and pushes people while walking away from the crowd. Oliv sighs and puts her hair back down. Oliv:We dont want to be treated different. James:Everyone has a secret. Dont be like him. Medaly:And please dont try us. Our dads are crazy. James:No. Your dads. My mom is. Oliv:Can we go now? This day has been frustrating. Star:These whole 3 weeks have been. Maile:yeah lets go.