Celestial | Teen Ink

Celestial

By lovelycheese GOLD, Cupertino, California
lovelycheese GOLD, Cupertino, California

"If you have something to do, then do it. You can't get wasted time back." ~Ben Carson.

Summary:

Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

lovelycheese

Celestial

sunshine04 BRONZE, Vindhyanagar, Other

i read the whole and i loved it 

it was excellent

sunshine04 BRONZE, Vindhyanagar, Other

how do u write such great work beause hwenever i start to write i go blank and i don't have any subject or topic to write about

i speacially liked your book because i like magic nd sorts like that 

when i read the whole book i 'll tell u more about it 

whats ur usename in inkpop so that i can ead ur work mine is june1997 although i haven't posted anyhing

sunshine04 BRONZE, Vindhyanagar, Other

can i know whats your username there so that i can ead your work and please tell me how do u write such books

because whenever i start to write i don't have a subject and i go blank

Thanks, that means a world to me. I don't believe I'll be posting anymore on Teen Ink, though I'll probably submit the most current work on Inkpop. Consider this as some type of teaser trailer. :D

Thank you so much!

Raven_Mi BRONZE,

K.I.S.S.- Keep. It. Simple. Stupid

amazing, its the 1st novel ive red on teen ink and it will b hard to find one better

cant w8 4 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

sunshine04 BRONZE, Vindhyanagar, Other
i have read till the first chapter and that built of pages and all the description are great  loved it

I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier. In the Prologue, (which I'm keeping) I put the pendant as ruby. But in Chapter One, I put 'emerald' pendant. My mistake, guys. My mind went off somewhere(:

On the progression of the novel: I going to be away for the next week and will most likely be busy juggling school work and extracurricular activities, so I don't know when I can work on Celestial. However, I made an Inkpop account recently and plan to submit the first 10,000 words of Celestial sometime soon. My user name is bitterandsweet. I haven't posted much yet; I'm still writing. Feel free to message me, friend me, whatever. I'm still trying to get used to it.

I think that's about it. Thank you guys for taking the time to read Celestial! It means so much to me(: 

That advice helped me a lot. I think I may just need to do that, creating a notebook. Hmm. I had a feeling my character dialogue wasn't so clear. Thank you so much, and I'll definitely heed your advice!

Untamed said...
Untamed, Rincon, Georgia

"Always be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else."
"The sky is the limit, you can do anything." - my mom

Your dialogue is the same with all of your character and though it's not as proper as when you write for something like an essay it still isn't personalized, defined by each of your characters. Their words seem to mix, I suggest a notebook would help. Write character bio's, speech, lie's that need to be kept. I started writing years ago and that was probably the best advice anyone ever gave me. It would'nt be fair if I didn't pass it on, would it?:) Good luck.

Angelnight16 said...
rosRy i currently went through

Thanks so much! Haha, that's cool. I really like the name Mira - I'm jealous. :)

Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

WOW this is EXCELLENT!! i LOVE IT!! The story is riveting, the words enchanting----------And you've woven the words so well!! Keep it up!!

It's also really cool cause my sister's name is Mira (actually Miradije but she calls herself Mira) :)

Whoa, now that's a high praise, though I'm not sure I deserve it! But thank you anyway, for commenting and taking the time to read!(:

WOW. Just finished it, and I'm utterly.....speechless. This was EXCEPTIONAL! Tolkien would be proud. :) 5000 out of 5. simply....BRAVO!

I'd love to review your story but I searched through the whole novels list twice and I can't find your novel Illusions, I'm sorry! Could you tell me which section it's in? The closest I got was 'Memory Illusions' but that wasn't you. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read Celestial! Let me know when you read the rest.(:

JustAnotherOwl SILVER, Unknown, New York

"See, we don't really care who you are;
Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star.
So catch it, so contagious, this day-dreamer's disease,
And hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief."

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

Really love it! (: So far, anyway! I've only read the summary, prologue, and first chapter! But SO FAR, I really think it's incredible & I'm sure the rest of it will be as well.  The descriptions are really nice. (:

Angelnight16 said...
Yeah its a novel... SORRY I SHOULD HAVE ADDED THAT...

Wait, I can't find it in the Advanced Search. Is it a novel? I'll still try to find it.