Lost in Inuye | Teen Ink

Lost in Inuye

By KiraTheKiller GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri
KiraTheKiller GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri

Be Brave Be Strong.

Summary:

Halia and Amina were on vacation at Halia's grandma's house when suddenly some random guy jumps out of the closet and takes them to another dimension! In this new world, there is a female ruler called Azusena, the most beautiful woman ever, who has declared that all females have to be "dealt with"! Most men are content to worship Azusena and be her slave, but there is a resistance group, who actually want some action. How do Halia and Amina fit into all this? Even we don't know!

Kira F.

Lost in Inuye

Be Brave Be Strong.

I will definitely check out your work!! Thank you again for your words. They make me happy inside =D And I will definitely be posting some new chapters soon =D

Vanendra BRONZE, Blasdell, New York

"I just sneezed and it hurt my pelvis."~Jasmine Omg
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love"~Marylin Monroe
"I didn't tell him nowhere where you live" ~me ^-^
"I like the wolves on this textbook, they have very legs" ~Jasmine Omg

actually I like it when authors switch perspective. But instead of Koji I think you should've told the chapter from Tanjiro's point of view. But thats just my opinion ^-^ I can't wait to read more!!! Could you check out some of my works please? Behind The Scars  Fiction--most recent--page one or two I think. Or I have a story called The Rise of Vanendra  Fiction--most recent--page one...Please check them out, I would love your feedback on them :D

Be Brave Be Strong.

Thank you so much for your support!! I'm glad you like it =] And I'm sorry you're not a fan of the switching to the guy thing. It'll switch back in the next chapter, I promise! Again, thank you so much for your nice words!!! =D

Vanendra BRONZE, Blasdell, New York

Lol this was the best sci-fi/comedy I've ever read! not to sure if I like it switching to a guy's point of view. But I laughed the whole time. please keep writing :D