Earth | Teen Ink

Earth

By Ashfire10 SILVER, Morganton, North Carolina
Ashfire10 SILVER, Morganton, North Carolina

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about." -Benjamin Franklin
"Family isn't who's blood you carry but who you love, and who loves you" -Jackie Chan

Summary:

Autumn is an orphan in thee real world and when she runs away from her foster parents she discovers her power on her thirteenth birtheday. She is theen transported into Gandimonian where she finds out more about her parents and her newly discovered power.

Ashley H.

Earth

im sooooo sorry guys, the computer has a virus and a worm and i havnt been able to get on... plus i dont know if all my poems and all that ive written are still there... but as soon as we get the computer fixed and ive typed in my work i promise ill upload more.

I have a lot more written i've just gotta type it in and submit it.  Sorry that i haven't been on in a while.

Zazawish777 GOLD, KC, MO, Missouri

life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over!

very intresting. i like it= upload. more

Yes ive got more chapters, ive just gotta type them in.

Thanks nana :) love you!

Ok, thanks, i'll work on that as soon as i can

prissy said...
this is some of your best work yet please keep up the good work and someday your books will be in every store in the World i love you girl you will someday be something more than that little shy girl lol

half.note said...
half.note, Edmonton, Alberta

I just finished reading it and I really liked it.  It is interesting, with a great plot.  You need to work on introducing your characters though.  I'm still not sure who Ellyn is or how Autumn met Heather.

Anyway, it was really good and I can't wait until you finish it.

Cici said...
Awesome book are you going to make more chapters ? ps its cierra from school last year:)

hahaha your welcome, i wish she would give us more free time like today. and please do :) tell me what you think about it!

Boo0624 BRONZE said...
Boo0624 BRONZE,

\"Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass. . . it\'s about learning to dance in the rain!\"

heyy!! Thanks soo much for recommending this website to me!! haha its so much fun and i can't wait to read your book! haha yay for Ms. Cline!!

Thanks so much!  And yes its a series but im still working on this one. I've switched the order though its Earth, Air, Water, Fire and theres a reason why i've done that. I just can't say because it'll spoil the surprise.  anyways thanks :) tell me what you think about it

half.note said...
half.note, Edmonton, Alberta

I've only read the first chapter so far but it is really good!  You're a great writer.

You said this book is in a series?  I learned in school that the four elements important to most First Nations is Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.  Coincidence?

I'll read the rest of your book tomorrow and tell you what I think.