The Oblivion | Teen Ink

The Oblivion

June 11, 2011
TheMalfunctioningWallflower BRONZE, Houston, Texas
1 article 0 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
"GET THE CAT!!!"

"I did wood paneling."

"Do not FEAR the Crooked Zipper!! EMBRACE the Crooked Zipper!!!"

"What's better than infinity?"

"Wear your helmets, we'll be reaching speeds of three!"

"You could walk on your hands and catch up to him!"


Summary:

All of a sudden, fifty people from all over the world are randomly taken to a weird world called The Oblivion. They must live there and take challenging tests, only remembering their first name. If they fail, they must stay in The Oblivion until all of humanity is dead, remembering every part of the life they had lived before going there. Oh, and The Oblivion is run by a teenage wizard who created the weird world, and he isn't always fair...


Abigail N.

The Oblivion


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Aug. 19 2011 at 2:51 am
Warm_My_Heart GOLD, My City, Other
13 articles 0 photos 54 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
Leo F. Buscaglia

I HAVE to read th rest of this. But schools starts soon, so. . .yeah. It is 3 AM. XDD

on Jun. 14 2011 at 6:24 pm
SilentlyRising GOLD, Decatur, Georgia
13 articles 0 photos 100 comments

Favorite Quote:
"My pen is the barrel of the gun. Remind me which side you should be on."

Wow!  That was really good.  It kinda reminded me of The Maze Runner.  ( I really liked that book.  You should check it out if you're interested. )  The dialogue was very realistic, and it flowed perfectly.  You did a great job.  I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for more.  Write on!