Divided | Teen Ink

Divided

November 27, 2016
By wolvesandwilderness GOLD, Lakeland, Florida
wolvesandwilderness GOLD, Lakeland, Florida
10 articles 47 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Funny how a single word can change everything in your life."
"It is not funny at all. Steel is power. Money is power. But of all the things in all the worlds, words are power.”

Darrow au Andromedus and Nero au Augustus in Red Rising.


Summary:

You're being held captive. Your enemy is ruthless, determined to get the information you know. You are determined as well- don't tell him a word, don't say anything. You cannot give up.


.

Divided


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 22 comments.


on Jan. 29 2017 at 4:47 am
valkyrie1212 BRONZE, Adelaide, Other
2 articles 0 photos 34 comments
This is like my first time I've actually used this site, so I didn't know that all comments will be shown on every chapter! I apologise, if I find something exceptional/to improve, I'll name the Chapter.

on Jan. 29 2017 at 4:43 am
valkyrie1212 BRONZE, Adelaide, Other
2 articles 0 photos 34 comments
The use of the 'second person' point of view provided a nice start to the book. I was a little unsure at the start because I felt the first two paragraphs dragged out a little too much, but after reading the whole chapter, that intro started to feel like more of a foundation, which is good. Not sure if that's what you were aiming for, but it was good. I liked how it slowly slips into the action, the suspense. The grammar, spelling, all that jazz - great. The end of the chapter was really well done. I'll move on to the next chapters now :)