The group | Teen Ink

The group

By Maud_Ende, Apeldoorn, Other
Maud_Ende, Apeldoorn, Other

This is only the intro. It will be updated.

“Shall we?...” Maddy said. They were standing for the school. Looking at the building, knowing it was going to be a literal hell place for them. And definitely after that night. “We don’t have a choice.” Tom said. “We always have a choice.” Nienke said quickly. “Do we… do we really this time” Floris questioned. Maddy grabbed Floris pinky with her pinky. “Together… We have to.” They walked up the stairs and opened the doors. I was standing outside for about half an hour, when I heard it. A gunshot. Then it was completely quiet. For hours it seemed there wasn’t any sound. Then they came outside. Joëlle was holding the hand of Coen, likewise with Marnix and Isabeau. Floris and Maddy though were still holding each others pinky. It was dark, but I swear that I saw two of them carry a body with them. Terris grabbed something in his pocket and a couple of seconds later the black van opened all its doors. I think Tom and Terris were holding the body and dumped it in the car. Then they all stepped in the van themselves and drove away. I stepped in my car as well and followed them. They drove for hours and I was about to go home when they stopped at a lake.

“Do you know what lake they stopped at?” detective McClain asks. “I don’t know, but I think I still know the way to the lake.” “Great then, let’s go” detective McClain says. “Wait! Don’t you want to know how the story ends?” He sits down. “That’s what I thought.”

Anyway, where was I? Right. Sam and Merin stepped out of the car with Bas and Tom. Sam and Merin were the look out while Terris and Tom dumped the body in the lake. They stepped in the car and drove away. They ended up in the townhouse of Nienke. They went inside and a couple of hours later they got woken up by the mother of Nienke. I always thought there was something off with that group, but this was murder. Cold blooded murder.

“Was that everything, Sarah?” detective McClain asks. “Yeah, I think so. Why wasn’t it good. I don’t know anything else.” Sarah says. “No, it is very helpful. But what is even more helpful is the lake that you were telling us about. Do you think you can still bring us there?” “Yeah, of course.”