Abandoned | Teen Ink

Abandoned

June 13, 2019
By Anonymous

Author's note:

It is based off of the show Supernatural and it's similar to an episode of the yellow-eyed demon episode.

I wake up in a strange place. This place is abandoned, all the furniture is ripped to pieces, there is trash everywhere and the walls are all turning to dust. I open the door to see the  town, in the middle of nowhere. No phone to call for help. I don't think there's anyone else here with me. I walk off the run down the porch and walk around to look for anyone. As I’m walking I hear a loud scream from one of the other houses, I quickly run over to it and kick the door in. I found someone. I help them off the floor, its Haley. She has blonde long hair and hazel eyes. I met her at a bar a few months ago with my brother, Eli.  

We heard a strange noise outside. Both of us walked out of the house and didn’t see anything. Until I turned my head, I saw someone walk behind a building who looked familiar. I walked over to see who. Where did they go? I turned around to see Haley talking to someone else. They have brown short hair, blue eyes and is very tall. I walked over and introduced myself. His name is Mason. He’s from a town in Pennsylvania. Mason told us that there was another girl, Aria. He walked all of us in the small, green house. As we walk in, we see Aria sitting on the ground holding her leg. I went to go help her into a chair but she started yelling at me not to touch her, so i backed away. Haley and Mason went to go find something to wrap her leg up with. Apparently, if she touches someone, she can kill them. When Haley and Mason got back, Aria wrapped her leg and we sat in there for a few hours thinking on what to do next.

We all find something to eat and head to bed. When we wake up there’s a loud bell noise. My head starts to hurt really bad. I start to see flashbacks of Eli and I. I’ve been here before. Utah. The bell. I remember everything. Eli and I came here about a year ago and that’s when I started to gain my powers. I can think of an image and put it into someone else’s head. I don’t have enough energy to do it. I’m drained. We look around and notice that Aria is gone. We run outside and saw her. With a rope around her neck. And there he was. Standing next to her. His yellow glowing eyes and long black trench coat. He’s hurt everyone I’ve ever loved. My head starts to pound again. I try my best to show Eli where we are. I’ve tried my hardest. Hoping it works, we go back to the house and wait and talk. A few hours go by and the house starts to shake. What’s going on? Earthquake? Everything starts to fall down. We run outside with nowhere else to go. No earthquake. It’s him. Haley starts to fall to the ground screaming holding her head. She stops after a minute and stands up and starts running towards me. What is happening? She tries to attack me but I dodge it. She’s being controlled. Mason quickly chases her and kills her.

We go to bed after a few hours. I wake up and see Mason standing over me. He turns around and grabs a huge table off the ground and throws it. I dodge it. I run outside as fast as I can. I look up at an old watchtower and there he is again. Watching me. Mason comes running out of the house and picks up the heaviest piece of metal off the ground and throws it at me, I dodge it again. Super strength. Great. I run to him and throw a few punches and he falls to the ground. He gets back up and throws back. I can’t hit back. I hear the sound of a car. “Eli?” Mason is on top of me. I hear someone yell from the distance. “Shane where are you!?” its Hudson, Hudson has been like a dad to me and Eli. I heard footsteps coming towards me as I try to push Mason off of me. Eli runs over and pulls Mason off. Hudson pulls out a gun and shoots Mason. “Shane. Are you okay!?” I don’t reply. My head hurts a little bit. I’m able to open my eyes and notice Mason lying on the ground next to me. Hudson pulls me to my feet and hugs me. Eli too, they help me to the car and we start to head back to town. It’s not over, yet.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.