Fnaf The reapers | Teen Ink

Fnaf The reapers

December 6, 2019
By Anonymous

Author's note:

its my first book

“HELP! AHhh! Please, help me! (cough cough) ahhh! Ahh!!! Please help!” His blood dripped from the springlock suit. He screamed in pain and terror as the sharp jagged pieces of metal drove into his organs. “I will kill you all!” The kids went to leave the serial killer to die. “Wait! Please don’t leave me ahhhh! (cough cough) don’t leave me here.”  Michael looked back and then.


Michael woke up startled. “What time is it? Oh, thank God! I’m not late.” Michael got dressed, grabbed his car keys, and went out the door. 


He drove past the old Fazbear’s Fright. He slowed the car and looked at the old burnt down building. He sighed, put his car in park, and got out. He walked closer to the old tourist attraction; it smelled of old burnt ash but a slight bit of gasoline was also in the air. The walls were charred and black Michael could barely make out a bear with a tophat on the charred wall. 

“Man, this place is just gone. I wonder how Cassidy is doing?” Michael said while kicking some ash. He stepped closer to the old building and walked in. The walls were black with barely visible posters and banners on the floor. There was one banner on the ground that Michael noticed out of all the others. 

“Happy birthday.” Michael said aloud. He walked farther into the tourist attraction until he came to what looked like an old security room. There was charred food on the ground and a metal desk fan on a half burned table. The table also had thirteen computer monitors that were untouched by fire; they were silver and looked almost brand new. 


“I wonder if they still work.” Michael said. He flipped a switch that was on the table and all the monitors came on. 


“Well, won’t you believe it. They still work.” He looked at the camera monitors one by one. The first screen had a charred exit sign and the wall had what looked like very charred kids’ drawings. One drawing looked like a yellow bunny and a kid holding its hand. The other picture was what looked like a distorted shadow bear with a tophat. He pressed a button on the table and a sound played. 


“Hello?” Michael startled. He looked around and pressed it again. 

“Hi!” The monitor said. 

“Huh, I guess they used that to scare people.” There was a buzzing noise and ringing Michael looked around and got out his phone. 

“Hello?” Michael said into his phone.

“You shouldn’t have come here, now all of you are going to die and then I will stuff you in a suit just like your friend, Jason.” The man said with a deep and raspy voice. 


Michael’s heart was pounding.

“W- what?” Michael said terrified 

“I said, it’s Cassidy, your boss. You’re late.” Michael sighed in relief.

“Ok, yes sir sorry.” Michael’s heart was still beating fast. 

“It’s fine, don’t let it happen again.”  Michael drove to his job at McDonalds.

 

 

 


“Do you got it?” the man said.

“Yes i got it.” 

“Good now they can all pay for what they did… to me, where are you?”

“Im outside the old Fazbears Fright, where you said to be.” 

“Come inside the old entrance.”

“Ok, I better be getting paid more for this.” The man walked in and smelled something like a rotten corpse. He hung up the phone and walked to the old entrance.

“Hello?” The man yelled as it echoed. The man heard what sounded like metal walking and crashing onto the ground. BANG CLANK BANG CLANK! Over and over again.

“Hello… my friend.”

“What the heck?” It was a giant molded golden bunny that had what looked like rot and mold. There was what looked like a human body and mouth inside of the mechanical contraption. It smelled like dried blood and had a half broken ear. 

“Don’t be afraid, it’ll all be over soon.” The contraption picked the man up by the neck. The man kicked and struggled, the man punched the contraption and struggled to breath. The contraption continued to throw the innocent man into the wall. 

“Please don’t do this. I have a wife and two kids, please!” The man pleaded.

“That makes it even better.” The contraption said while laughing. The contraption raised its metal foot above the man's head and slammed it on his head sending blood everywhere. 

 


“There you go ma’am.” Michael said as he closed the drive through window. Michael looked over and saw a familiar person.

“Is that Conner?” Michael said in confusion. 

“Conner who?” The co-worker blurted out rudely.

“Conner Bowers. I was in wrestling with him when I was in sixth grade.” Michael walked over to the register and jumped over the counter.

“Conner, is that you?” Michael said excitedly.

“Yeah who’s aski-, Michael?” Conner said, They walked toward each other and did a short handshake. 

“I haven’t seen you since you were in seventh grade.” Michael said with joy. 

“Dude I know, it's been so long since I last saw you, but I can’t stay long though. How about we meet at the old gym where we had wrestling practice and hang out there?” Conner said in surprise.

“Yeah, sure, I get off at five o-clock, how about then?” Michael said while looking at his watch

“Yeah, perfect, let's meet then.” Conner said starting out the door.

“Okay, bye Conner!” Michael said as they waved bye to each other.

“Hey, get over here and work Michael.” The rude co-worker yelled.

“Yeah, ok!” And Michael walked to the window and gave food to the customers.

 

 


“Where is he?” Michael stood next to the entrance to the old gym waiting impatiently. He heard a ringing noise and got out his phone. 

“Hello?” Michael said into his phone. 

“Hey it’s Conner. I found your phone number in my old car. I was driving by the old Fazbear’s Fright and thought maybe we could hang out there since that’s where the old Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza was.” Conner sounded excited and adventuress. Michael was shocked and had a short and very vivid flashback.


“Michael! Come on, let’s go to Pirates Cove! It’ll be fun!” Jacob said over all the loud noise from the people.

“I don’t know, it seems scary.” Michael said worriedly.

“Don’t be a wimp, Michael! Come on!” Jacob grabbed Michael’s arm and pulled him inside the star covered curtain. Behind the curtains was a beautiful small room with stars all around. Michael looked over and saw what made his heart skip two beats. It was an animatronic.

“Foxy.” Michael said nervously the fox was tall with a hook for a hand and a hole exposing the inside of the fox’s chest. The robot had razor sharp teeth with tan pants and legs that seemed stripped of fur, the legs were made of pure metal and the feet had three toes that were very sharp and creepy. 

“Jacob i don’t like this.” Michael looked around but didn’t see Jacob. The animatronic lunged at him, Michael screamed and fell out of Pirates Cove.

“Hey are you okay?!”  The boy said while keeping Michael from falling. The boy helped Michael get back on his feet.

“Yeah im fine, thanks.” Michael said as he looked back at Pirates Cove.

“Im Conner, Conner Bowers, what’s your name?” Conner said while extending a hand to shake with.

“I-im, Michael.” Michael smiled and shook his hand. 

“Um you want to go to the security office?” Conner said while pointing behind him.

“Yeah sure.” 


“Hello? Michael?” Conner said over the phone. 

“Um sorry, yeah sure I’ll be there in five.”

“Ok bye.” Michael hung up the phone and got in his car, and drove to Fazbear’s Fright.

Chapter two

“Thirty years, i’ve been here thirty years. Trapped in this dang suit!” The contraption held something in its hand. The object was sharp and jagged.

“I know their coming, but this will work perfect. It will-.” 

“I drove by the old Fazbear’s Fright and thought maybe we could hang out here.” The voice echoed through the attraction. 

“That voice it’s so familiar.” 

“You shouldn’t have come here now your all going to be stuffed in a suit just like your friend Jason!” The man laughed. 

“Then I will trigger the springlocks and they will drive into your organs. I will watch you suffer and enjoy every bit of it.” The man looked at a golden bunny suit, walked over to it and put it on.

“Michael grab this and hit the metal pole!” Conner through a metal stick to Michael and he hit a metal pole. The man put his hands over his ears and then click click click click click. The spring locks triggered.

“HELP! AHhh! Please, help me! (cough cough) ahhh! Ahh!!! Please help!” His blood dripped from the springlock suit. He screamed in pain and terror as the sharp jagged pieces of metal drove into his organs. “I will kill you all!” The kids went to leave the serial killer to die. “Wait! Please don’t leave me ahhhh! (cough cough) don’t leave me here.”  Michael looked back and then.

 Chapter 3

Michael looked back and then he felt something, a feeling of terror washed over him as the thing that was once man had stood up blood dripping down the suit the hole in the chest showing where he tried to move and the metal cut him open more. 

“What have you (cough cough) done to me.” The monster took a step forward and screamed in pain.

“Im… im a monster!” 

“Michael, He is not dead!” Conner screamed in terror.

“You see those gasoline cans in the corner? Start dowsing the place in it.” Michael gave the monster a death stare and started to look around.

“You took my friend from me. You took my dog from me and you took my little sister from me.” Michael started to smell gasoline. 

“And I enjoyed every bit of it, he was (cough cough) a fighter. He punched and kicked. But the most enjoyable thing about it was when I slid my knife into the 5 year olds body and listen as he took his last breath an-” Michael looked behind him crying and saw conner there.

“Lets kill this mother!@#$#!@%$#@$@%!” michael was interrupted by police sirens. He grabbed a lighter out of his pocket and lit it, Michael threw the lighter behind him Conner ran forward towards michael as everything behind him lit fire except for the room they were in.

“You took everything from me! You took what I valued most!.” Michael screamed at the top of his lungs as fire and smoke started to fill the room.

“What are you doing? You will kill us all!” just as he said that 6 animatronics showed up behind him. Michael passed at almost as soon as conner did because of all the smoke.

“Now, they will pay. All those souls of the kids are here with me. They can kill me or free their souls.”

Chapter 4 

Michael finished his drive to Fazbear’s Fright got out of his car and did a short hand shake with Conner.

“Hey man, it took you long enough.” Conner said jokingly.

“Traffic.” MIchael said simply.

“Hey um i brought gasoline cans and a lighter, just in case…” Conner trailed off.

“Ok… it smells different i came here yesterday and it smelled like ash and gasoline now… it smells like a rotten corpse.” Michael looked at Conner in concern. 

“Hey maybe you think Natalee and Kennedy… would want to come with us?” Conner said. Michael looked surprised.

“Yeah sure. I guess we can try. Lets do rock paper scissors. Rock. Paper Scissors. Shoot!” Michael had rock while Conner had paper.

“Shoot!” Ok fine. Michael got out his phone and dialed 707-52-8767.

 

 


Pop music played in the girl’s bedroom. There were dolls and stuffed animals on the wall. The bed was neatly made with bright blue colors. The girl’s phone rang.

“Hello, This is Kennedy.” Kennedy said into the phone.

“Hey, it Michael, me and Conner were wondering if you wanted to come down to the old Fazbear’s Fright and look around with us since… you helped us kill… him.” Michael said regretting his last words.

“Um hey mike! Yeah sure i will come down if you want, im already dressed i was about to go by there anyway.” Kennedy said into the phone with uncertainty. Michael hung up the phone and looked at Conner.

 

 


“Dude it’s been thirty minutes since you called.” Conner said impatiently. Just as he said that kennedy pulled up with someone else.

“Is that Natalee? Well here we go again.”  Conner walked over to Natalee and gave her a hug, Michael rolled his eyes. Kennedy walked to Michael and they talked for a minute before walking in the old building.

 

 

“Its time, they are right where they need to be.”  The man said. The man had doused what little remained of the whole place in gasoline before the people had got there to walk around. 


“So how have you guys been lately.” Michael said staring at kennedy.

“We have been fine Natalee moved in with me after her parents kicked her out.” There was a loud door crash behind them. There had been a metal door slammed shut. Michael ran to the door, it was locked.

“Its locked, all the windows are boarded up. Shite. Were stuck in here. Anyone bring their phone?” Michael looked around, no one said anything it was night time and absolute silence. Kennedy walked in a room that was completely charred there was a. exit sign and the room smelled like a dead animal Kennedy looked down and screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone ran to Kennedy’s screams.

“Whats wro- oh my god.” Michael covered his mouth about to puke. It was a rotting corpse of a delivery man, the head had been crushed and the man’s body was thrown into a. old metal box.

“Who or… what would have done this?” Natalee stared at the body in shock before walking out of the room. Michael just stared at the body, he then knelt down and touched it. The body smelled terrible there was flies swarming the man’s body

“Its fresh, the body is fresh. It’s about a day old. It takes two thousand three hundred newtons or 520 pounds to crush a human skull. Whatever did this… we need to find a way out. Now!” Michael said in a nervous tone. Everyone split up and tried to find an exit. 

“Guys, i found something! It’s a safe room.” Conner yelled.

“Does it have an exit, if not keep looking!” Michael yelled. Kennedy was in a room she had found a crowbar and tried to pry open the door they came in through open. All it did was break the crowbar but kennedy decided to keep one half just in case of emergency.

“Wait the security room i can find an exit on the cameras.” Michael ran to the security room and surprisingly the cameras were still on. Michael searched through the cameras he saw Kennedy attempt to pry the door open which didn’t work, he saw the old entrance where the body had been but then, he switched to cam thirteen the off limits room. He stared in shock as what he thought was fake was standing on the camera. He rubbed his eyes and realized it was real. It was the bunny that they watched die in that suit. It was alive and completely broke and burnt.

“Hey! Everybody hurry down to the security room, now!” Everyone ran to the security room and Michael pointed at the screen. They all stared in disbelief.

“No! We watched him burn!! Its fake! A hallucination! No… it’s not real.” Kennedy started to tear up. Michael just stared at Conner.

“Conner, i need to talk to you in private.” Conner nodded not asking why and he followed Michael out the door. 

“Conner that is your best friend’s dad, he was supposed to be dead.” Michael starred at conner.

“Michael! I know, but he hated Conrad. He liked you more. He told me before we… knew, that he liked you alot! So don’t bring Conrad into this! He had nothing to do with it! Besides that thing that was once man said he wishes you were his son.” Conner screamed at the fact that Michael was blaming Conrad for everything that was happening. Michael loved that thing that was once man before and he loved him back. Then Michael had a flashback that he forgot about long ago.

“William! uncle William! Look what I made!” William looked over at the piece of metal, it was a piece of metal with a spring around it.

“I call it a springlock! You can make more too, they will hold the metal man in the animals so they can walk!” William smiled at Michael and picked it up.

“Your quite the inventor aren’t you? You know what me and your dad Henry might just use these. And why are you calling me uncle William, you know that im your friend right?” William rubbed Michael’s head and Michael smiled. 

“Yeah, i know. But you feel like my uncle.” Michael hugged William’s leg and ran back to his room.

“I’ll never let anything happen to that little boy.”

“Conner, that man in there i forgot who he was. When i found out he killed kids. But he still has to die. We need a way out first.” Michael just looked at Conner.

“Guys! William is making his way toward us!”  Michael and Conner walked back into the security room. Suddenly out of nowhere there was a sound like metal hitting the ground. BANG CLANK BANG CLANK. 

“Hello old friends. Im back, i always come back.” The monster laughed as it emerged from the shadows.

“William you don’t have to do this. You are a good man I know somewhere inside you there is that man that I loved as a child.” Michael said as he walked very slowly towards the monster.

“Michael, im not going to hurt you im here to tell you that i released It. Now your friends on the other hand will die!” Suddenly Kennedy hit the monster in the back of the head with what remained of the crowbar. 

“Everybody get to the safe room now!” Conner screamed. He led the way to the safe room and when they got there he slammed the metal doors shut and barricaded it with a table and put a burnt metal pole between the door handles.

“We have to find a way out.”  A phone suddenly rang behind them. Conner answered it and suddenly it came on through speakers all throughout the old place.

“Hello everyone. My name is Henry, Henry Elizabeth. I was the one who shut the door on you. I am here to free the souls of every child HE has murdered. Right now i have planned an escape route in the room behind you. You can escape through there, right now I am in the building with you i came in through the escape route. I will burn with my child and all the others. And Serenity im sorry, I wasn’t there to save you when i should have.” The man was talking to his daughter. The kids knew Henry because they were friends with his daughter Serenity. And Michael was his son.

“If I could have saved all of you I would have but I couldn’t. But don’t worry it won’t hurt. Just let the flame carry your soul to the next world. But for one of you the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole. So don’t keep the devil waiting, my friend. I am sorry about all of the stuff I may have caused you all, I am truly sorry, End call.” The call ended and the people ran outside. They got out just in time to hear the monster screaming and howling in more pain he would ever be in. The kids called the police and fire department and all went home. That night they all thought about what happened. Especially Michael who just heard his father’s best friend and his best friend burning and screaming in pain until he burned.

 

 

 

 


          HELL

“HENRY!! MIKE! MIKE HELP!!!!!!! MIKE!! HELP ME!! MIKE!! HENRY HELP! HELP ME!! HENRY!!!!!!” The man screamed for help from Michael or his friend as the fire ingulfed him in eternal torture in Hell.

 


“Hey… it’s Mike, Conrad its about your dad meet me at the park next next friday at 2:00 and it has been released.”


THE END?



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.