The Phoenix Killer | Teen Ink

The Phoenix Killer

March 1, 2021
By Gavin-G, Lewiston, Maine
More by this author
Gavin-G, Lewiston, Maine
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

I had been listening to podcasts on serial killers and this had inspired me and gave me the idea to write this novel.

Mark had always been a nerd in school. He was a student at Benchmark Elementary and people had been mean to him for being a nerd. There was a group of bullies that had been bullying him by knocking his books out of his hands in the halls. They were just mean to everyone in the school. Mark would go home all bruised up and crying from the bullies at school and his parents didn’t even care. He would show up at school with black eyes and bruises or not even show up at all. This had made the teachers very concerned about what’s going on at home. The next school day the teachers asked him what has been going in the house and Mark had said nothing. The teachers had contacted the principal that somethings wrong at Marks’s house. The principal had called the police to go check Mark’s house out. When the police had gotten there they searched the house for Mark. They couldn’t find him but they found cocaine and marijuana all over the place. They find Mark’s parents in the shed outside and arrested them. They still haven’t found Mark yet, there was one place they haven’t checked the basement. They go into the basement where is Mark tied in a chair knocked out. Mark's childhood was not the greatest for him. His parents were abusive to him, drugs, and alcohol. Mark’s mom had been addicted to cocaine and marijuana which made her lose her job as an accountant. Mark’s dad had been addicted to alcohol which made him lose his job as a postman. When Mark had been feeling down he would ride his bike down to the Phoenix Zoo to talk to the cotton-top tamarin. Mark lives in Phoenix, Arizona in the present day. Mark had a brother named Tony and he also really loved the zoo. Tony’s favorite things at the zoo were the ringtails and jaguars. Tony was also a nerd as well he also got bullied by the same bully group that bullied Mark. Mark had a few friends that he helped with their homework and studying. Mark had always been the outcast of his old friend group that all lived in the same neighborhood. Mark had tried to join other groups to be apart of. Mark had many hobbies after school and through the summer. He loved going to the zoo with his brother and seeing every animal there was. They liked going outside and laying down and watching animals.

Mark has been stressed and angry. Mark wants revenge on his childhood bullies. How will Mark do it? The bullies are Philip Marquis, Emily Simpson, and John Moore. Mark had to find out where they lived so he can kidnap them. He would have to tell them to go to a quiet parking garage where he would capture them and drive off with them in his car. Mark has to think about how he would kill his victims without getting caught. Mark was at school one day and he heard them speaking about their fears. That is how Mark will torture his victims and then knock them down. Mark heard John say that he was afraid of suffocating that is how he will kill John. Emily the leader of the group that bullied him. Emily had said that she was afraid of getting stabbed because she can’t stand the pain of a knife going into the body. Mark is now almost done planning his plot of revenge on his bullies. There is one more bully that is left of his plot to kill but who? Mark has remembered Philip is the last victim to kill. Philip is afraid of getting shot and of heights and it is time for him to face his fears.

Who is John, he was a part of the bullying on Mark in school. John was the least mean bully in the group. John’s childhood was very strict his parents were drill sergeants. John always had to be on top of things how he dressed needed to be nice. He had always slicked back his hair and kept it tidy and clean everywhere. John as a kid he was very polite but tough. He had a schedule to do everything that his parents assigned him to do. He had leadership skills that his parents had taught him. His hobbies were to go laps around the block to stay fit and strong. He also loved going to the zoo and see the cheetahs because it reminded him of how hard you work you can have it go faster. His actions were mean by bullying Mark at school but he hid it from his parents. He always thought he was better than everyone because of how nicely dressed he was and how clean. He used Mark so he can be a student in school.

John now works as a car mechanic at Phoenix Car Works in Singleton. He doesn’t live in Phoenix anymore because he got offered a spot in Singleton as a car mechanic. Mark doesn’t have a family other than his parents which live in Phoenix. When he was in Phoenix he loved going to the city with his parents and visiting all the shops. John acts nice to his customers at work but out of work he is mean to people. When he is around his parents and family he is nice to them.

Mark has tracked down his first victim John Moore. Mark had been writing a letter to Johns’s P.O box at the post office. Mark had written a letter saying “Hi John, it’s been a while since we have seen each other. Let's set aside our differences do you want to see old friends from elementary school? I want you to meet me at the parking garage by Suns and Stones tomorrow night on the 5th floor at 8 o’clock sharp. We will be going to my house to meet them and we are going to be having a party.

Sincerely Mark “ The next night Mark goes to the 5th floor early waiting for John. When John arrived this was Marks’s time to shine. They talked for about 10 minutes talking about what has happened since their childhood. Mark had John get in the car and they had driven off to Marks’s house. When they had gotten there they had walked in and John asks “ where is everybody?” and Mark had said, “ oh they will come later “. Mark had started serving drinks to John to get him drunk and sleepy. Mark had kept asking questions one had struck John “what is your fear?”.John had answered with suffocating and he asked why he would want to know that. Mark had answered with I just never known your fear. Mark had been antagonizing him with this fear of suffocating. They had been drunk and tired but Mark has forgotten one thing to do torture him. Mark wanted to torture him so he can remember how evil he was to Mark. He had kept bringing up the subject of suffocating. They had gone to bed Mark had to make sure that John was asleep for his plan to work. Mark wanted him to die so badly. Mark had woken up and grabbed a pillow and covered his face and suffocate him. After Mark had made sure he was dead because he was going to bury him in the desert. The time was midnight and this was perfect for Mark to carry him to his car and grab a shovel and go to the desert. When they got to the desert it was one o’clock in the morning. Mark had to make this hole six feet deep so the body gets swallowed by the sand and the body decays over time.

Who is Emily Simpson? Emily Simpson was the leader of the group that bullied Mark. Emily was the perfect leader she was bossy, perfect, and good looking. The school adored her. She was always dressed nicely but mean. She was spoiled. Her childhood was expensive because if she wanted anything her parents would get her. Her parents were rich they worked in their designer clothing brand. Emily was always the lead role in anything because her parents force the directors to put her in a lead role. If she wanted a costly pet, they would buy it for her. Emily as a child was sassy. Her attitudes would always be sassy or bossy to everyone. Emily’s hobbies were going shopping for anything expensive at the mall. Her actions were the worst she would boss around the teachers like maids. She treated Mark like a nobody she pretended to not even see him because of how poorly dressed he was at school. Emily now works at her parent’s store as the manager. She has made millions just selling clothes at the age of 20. Her parents are now retired from the business and she is the only one working there. She is now filthy rich she has hired security guards outside and inside her shop. Emily had gotten nicer over the years to be a manager of a family business. She has this big house in a rural area. Her house cost 3 million dollars to buy because it has 4 stories and is on top of the hill and an infinity pool. She still lives in rural area Phoenix.

Mark has found his next victim Emily Simpson. Mark has to write a letter and put it in her P.O box. Mark’s letter is going to say “Dear Emily, it has been a long time since we have talked let’s set aside our differences. Tomorrow night I want you to meet me at the parking garage by Suns and Stones at 8 o’clock sharp on the 5th floor. When you come you can hop in my car and we’ll go to my private lakehouse where we can go swimming. Wear your swimsuit.

Sincerely Mark”.The next night Mark is on the 5th floor of the parking garage waiting for his next victim to come. He has been waiting for Emily for a few minutes then he hears a car coming and there is this woman all dressed up fancy he’s wondering if it is Emily. Mark sees Emily step out of her car. They start talking for a few minutes to catch up on what has been going on since school. Mark tells her to go in the passenger front seat and they went to his lake house to have a swim and talk. Mark asks her what her fear was and she answered getting stabbed. The night of the killing was a cool night and clear night sky.You could hear the wind rustling the leaves and the sound of cars going by out in the road.There was no people in the area that they were in.What had Mark know what to kill her with?Mark had decided to stab her because of how she treated Mark back in school.He had used a switchblade spearpoint style blade.Mark had used that knife because it was small,light and had fast attack speed. When the time has come he was going to attack all he had to do was slide a button up and it would open the knife on her throat.Mark had bought the knife at the local bladesmith in Phoenix.Mark had bought it because it was going to be used very often.Mark and Emily went down to the water when it was dark they had been watching the stars. Mark had a knife sheath on his leg. Mark has perfect timing to stab her in the throat and kill her. Mark had a cinder block with a rope tied to it so after he kills Emily he ties her feet to the rope. Then Mark is going to swim out with Emily tied to the rope and make sure the water is deep enough. When he drops it the cinder block will sink with her body attached.

The next victim is going to be Philip. Philip was part of the bully group with Emily and John. Philip was the poorer one of the group he was always sloppy looking in school. He had parents that had been in bank debt for a month they barely have enough money to put food on the table. Philip was brilliant in school, but he was penniless. He would show up with ripped clothes and shoes too small for his feet. His piers had made fun of him all the time so he joined the bully group and they gave him clothes that weren’t ripped. His parents had been buying things that were not essential. He had been living in Phoenix at the time. He had an older brother that has finished college and became a tattoo artist. His brother’s name was Jimmy and by the end of the year, he had made thousands of dollars and gave it to his parent’s bank debt. That money had been enough to buy Philip nicer clothes and shoes to wear. His friends were Emily, John, and his brother. His hobbies were to go to the zoo and see the animals like the sloth made him happy.

Mark has one more victim Philip. He is going to write a letter and put it in his P.O box at the post office. The letter will say “ Dear Philip, it has been a while since we have seen each other let us set aside our differences. Tomorrow night I want you to meet me at the parking garage by Suns and Stones on the 5th floor by 8 o’clock sharp. We are going to stay overnight at my house. We are going to go for a hike on Piestewa Peak on Wednesday at 3 o’clock. Bring your best shoes to hike in.

Sincerely Mark”.Mark has his plan working all he has to do is kill Philip. Mark has been waiting for his car for Philip for a few minutes. Then he hears a car coming and it is Philip and he is ready for a hike. They have been talking and catching up on what has happened since their childhood. Mark tells him to hop in the car and they drove to Mark’s house and went to bed. When they woke up it had been 2 a.m. and Mark had to get his pistol ready before Philip walks in on Mark while he is packing it. Mark is now all packed with Philip they both get in the car and drive 20 miles to the trailhead. When they get there it is half past 2 o’clock and 40 degrees fahrenheit and dark.This was the perfect time of day for Mark to kill him.It was very rocky and loose soil on the trail.They could see a lot of lizards and snakes all over the trail.They saw a lot of cactuses and mini bushes and they saw a town in the distance.When they got there they were the only ones on the trail.They start walking up the mountain and Mark says he needs to go to the bathroom. That is the perfect time for Mark to have the pistol ready to shoot Philip. They have been hiking for more than an hour and they are closer to the top. They get to the top Mark has Philip go towards the edge to go to the bathroom and Mark pulls his pistol out and shoots Philip in the back of the heart and pushes him off the edge. Then Mark then throws the pistol off the edge. Mark has to hurry to get back to his car as fast as he can get away as fast as possible.They were both hikers and outdoorsy people.They had gone on a hike because they have not seen each other in along time and they wanted to go for an adventure on the trail.

The killings of these people had been all over the newspaper and television. Mark had never been this anxious before he started to go crazy. He was asking himself if he should turn himself in to the police department and get arrested. Mark is remorseful for his crimes. Mark is now realizing that he had done something really horrible that you can’t remove from his past. Mark is always going to remember this mistake.

Mark has had a very rough time in his childhood. He is now getting flashbacks from the bullies in school and his parents. Today he had one that was very disturbing from the bullies.” Hey guys look who it is Freddy Krueger” said Emily. Everyone in the hallways had started laughing at his bruised face. This made him very mad at the bullies. “Why are you guys making fun of me every day I come to school?”Mark said.” We do it because we think that it is funny to be mean to people” Emily said.” Well, have you ever thought about what would happen if it were you getting bullied?” Mark said. ” Pshh no because we don’t care about people like you poor and scrappy.” Emily said. Mark was very hurt by this day and Mark has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Mark had another one a couple of days later. This one is going to haunt him. Mark had been walking home from school as soon as he had gotten home he finds his parents fighting and hurting each other.” Stop it right why are you doing this!” Mark had yelled at his aggressive parents. Mark had tried to stop them fighting by intervening but they had pushed him into a wall.” Mark stay out of this right now” said his parents. Mark had started crying because his parents had never fought like this before. Mark had seen his mom starting to bleed from her head. Mark had tried to get the house phone but he was too late his dad had punched him across the face. He had started hearing a ringing noise in his ears and something red and wet dripping from his face. He had woke up in the basement covered with dried blood on his face and clothes and a rag in his mouth tied to a chair in another room .When Mark had woken up he had heard the police come down and search everything in the basement and tried to scream for help but he had a rag in his mouth and in another room.When the police had found him he had started freaking out and asking a ton of questions on what had happened to his parents.”Mark calm down your parents are going to be arrested because we had found cocaine and marijuana hidden in the tiniest crawlspaces in the house.” the police said.Mark had been having nightmares very often now which has never happened to him before.His first nightmare is about walking in the woods and everything started turning in to blood.About a week later he had a second one.This one was very strange to him he pictured he was in Hawaii and he killed somebody.He had seen a mysterious shadow in this nightmare following him.He needs a break from this to get his mind off of killing.He had bought a plane ticket to Hawaii for two weeks that is enough time to relax. When he arrives he is so happy but later on in his vacation he feels like something is creeping up on him.He doesn’t know what to do?He wants to forget the past few months and how terrible they were.Mark has been on his break for five days now and he needs to go swimming in the water.Then he started thinking about Emily and he got out of the water and dried off and went to his room.when he went to his room he felt like someone was following him down the hallway to his room.He had looked everywhere and there was nobody there so he just ignores it.He realizes it is his brain messing with him.He has to go relax at the hot tub.When he gets to the hot tub there is another person there a middle aged man who fell asleep and Mark tries talking to him.When the man wakes up he sees Mark and they start talking to each other.”Hi I am Mark and what is your name sir?” said Mark.” Michael Sanders but you can call me Mike sir” said Michael.They have been talking about where they are from.Michael said that he was from Colorado.Mark was very interested about Mike.Mark had answered that he was from Phoenix,Arizona.They had started talking about what they liked to do at home.Mike had answered with skiing and going to the local basketball games.Mark had answered with going on hikes and swimming in the lakes but he didn’t want to tell Mike he was a killer.They were talking for hours about their lives.When they got tired Mark had told him to meet him for dinner at seven o’clock tomorrow night.When they had met up they had walked about half a mile to the restaurant.They had aten at the Shells and Sand restaurant where they get all of their ingredients fresh and locally.They had the mahi mahi sushi boat to share and king crab legs.The next day they had gone down to the beach and scuba dived in 50 feet deep water on a coral reef.They had partied for the night at the bar and Mike had blacked out so Mark had asked where Mikes room would be and the bar did not know.Mark had taken Mike up to his room on the 6th floor in a suite with an ocean view.He had put Mike on the pull out couch bed and Mark had went to bed.The next morning Mark had woken up Mike and they had gotten dressed for the Mauna Loa tour.When they had gotten down to the lobby Mark had grabbed them a few waffles for the ride to the tour site.When they get there everyone is looking around for the Mauna Loa lake but they don’t see it at all and then there is now a tremble coming from the ground and the tourists can smell sulfuric acid nearby they look off towards the distance and start seeing a glowing orange stream coming towards them.The bus driver gets back in the bus and starts flooring the gas pedal down the road to escape the lava stream coming after them.When they had gotten back to the hotel it was noon and they had not had lunch yet they are going to the restaurant they went to the other night and get some lomi-lomi salmon with fruit.Then later in the day they got back to the hotel and they went to get their swimsuits on and went down to the beaches with cliffs to jump off of and climb.When they got there it was just them on the beaches and this was Marks perfect time to kill someone with out anybody realizing.Mark did not want to kill a new friend or would he?Mark an Mike have been jumping off the cliffs for an hour now but they are not even exhausted yet which was strange.What if Hawaii was forever?It feels like they have been there forever. Mark has to figure out how to kill Mike their on a cliff with loose rocks and they are on the water?There it is water and rocks nearby he will push Mike off the cliff when he is tired and find a loose rock and throw it at his head and make him unconscious so he can’t swim and he will drown and then Mark will have to leave that beach as soon as possible.They have been at the beach for more than 5 hours and it is now sunset and it is the perfect time to kill Mike.They are really exhausted from swimming and jumping off the cliff and doing tricks. They are both sitting on the top of the cliff and looking how beautiful the sunset is.This might be Mikes last view this beautiful.They are about to do their last run on the cliff and Mark wants Mike to go first in the back Mark picks up a 55 pound rock and when Mike is about to jump Mark pushes him and throws down the rock and it gets fast and it hits Mike in the back of the head and starts bleeding and hits the water and doesn’t move Marks job is done.When Mike is bleeding in the ocean sharks can smell blood from a long distance and they are going to be attracted to the blood and eat Mike and take care of the evidence.Mark has to run away from the scene and go to the hotel and relax and get his mind straight.Mark is in the last few days of his vacation what is he going to do in these last few days.He is just going to travel the islands,shops, restaurants and national parks and monuments. He is never going swimming in those waters or any waters again.

Mark has to go back home to Phoenix and see what has been happened from when he was gone.They have been building a mall complex near his house and a car dealership.When he had gotten to his house he had unpacked everything that he had brought with him.When he left Hawaii he had gotten a lot of souvenirs from the shops.He had bought a cooling volcano rock for when you are stressed or have a headache.Mark had been surprised when he had seen that they are building a mall complex and car dealership nearby because then he can go buy a car or clothes.Mark had to do something to do when he arrived to his house? He had gotten a letter that had said he had been hired to work for a company to make a website for traveling around the country and telling them what it is like in that area they assign to him.This Marks way of traveling to kill other people for the thrill of it.Mark enjoys the feeling of an adrenaline rush while killing someone.The plan is when he goes to travel to a different area he is going to make “ friends” out his victims in that area of the country.The first travel of the new job is to Austin,Texas where he is going to be in the city and see how the atmosphere is.The company had bought him a plane ticket for a week and report them with information.When Mark arrives he gets a brochure of Austin to figure out how to kill his next victim.When Mark reads about Austin and what it is known for he gets ideas on how to kill a person or people.He reads that Austin is known for music,barbeques and food.He had gotten a hotel room on the top floor and suite.When he had gone out for lunch he had met a pretty girl named Monica and they had talked for hours at the bar about their childhood.They had a lot of drinks and she had wanted to go for a walk in the city and this was Marks perfect time to kill someone but this was only the first day in Austin this would be really risky.When they had walked out together she said she had to grab  something in the alley real quick.Mark was so tempted to follow her in but she would think it was a little creepy that a dude that you just met started following you in the alley.He had to wait for another day to kill her.Then Monica came out of the alley with a trashbag full of something like a fluid or solid.Mark was anxious to ask her what was in the trashbag but he didn’t ask her.They had been walking until they had stopped at a dumpster and Monica had thrown out the mysterious bag of goop.They had started to bond with each other and became “friends” .They had gone out to dinner that night at Bones and Bands barbeque restaurant.They order pig ribs covered in their specialty sauce and  a salad with truffle salad dressing.After they had aten they had walked out Monica had a few too many drinks and was a little drunk so this was the perfect time for Mark to kill her in an alley.Mark had held onto her while they were walking towards the alley way.Mark had to think how to kill her in the dark alley he wanted it to be quick and easy so there is no noise.He had thought about bashing her head into a building but that would make way too much noise if he wants it to be a silent murder.He had to snap her neck because it is quick and silent and perfect to do in the dark alley because all he has to do is leave her in the back of the alley way and let animals eat her body away.When Mark had killed her he had to run away as fast as possible because then his mind is going to mess with him and make him think of how much he enjoyed it.Then he is being sent back to his home in Phoenix and tell his company the information  about Austin.Then about a month later his boss tells him to go to Miami and tell him the information that they need.The company buys Mark a plane ticket and he is going to stay there for 2 weeks.when he is going to Miami there is a person next to him who is going to the same hotel he is going to and they start talking on the plane and they introduce theirselves, and the name is Tom and he is a 21 year old man and he is there for a vacation.Tom is from California and he is a professional surfer and he wanted to try out the waves in Florida.This is Marks perfect victim of his plan to kill.When they get to the hotel they get checked in and they find out their rooms are right next to each other.Mark has to figure out how to kill a surfer? Mark will have to talk to him a little more to fish out info on Tom.They had gotten dressed up nicely to go get dinner at the local restaurant nearby.They had gotten to the restaurant and had ordered the special which was crab cakes and loaded potatoes.When they had started eating Mark had asked Tom what he was afraid of when you are surfing.Tom had answered back with being bleeding in the ocean because sharks can smell human  blood from more than a mile away.Mark had taken note of that answer so he has an idea of how to kill him while surfing.Tom had been very concerned when Mark had asked him and Mark had said I just wanted to know what you are afraid of.They had been at the restaurant for an hour now and they are tired so they had decided to back to their hotel rooms and go to bed.When they had gotten up to their rooms Mark had asked Tom if he would be willing to teach him how to surf and Tom said sure we will have to wake up early to get down to the beach.That night when Mark was in bed he thinking about how to kill his new “ friend” in the time he has left in Miami.He had thought about attaching the knife sheath that he had when he had killed Emily on his leg.When there is a swell they will collide and Mark will grab the knife and stab him in the throat like he did with Emily.Mark after he stabs him he is going to drop the knife in the ocean and run away.Then about a month later his boss tells him to go to Minneapolis and tell him the information that they need.The company buys Mark a plane ticket and he is going to stay there for 2 weeks.When he arrives to Minneapolis he meets up with Nick who is a tattoo artist. Mark and Nick rooms are on the same floor of the hotel as each other.” Hey where are you from man?” asked Nick.” I am from Phoenix what about you?” asked Mark.”. “ Oh um I am from New York City “ said Nick.They had been getting checked in when Mark had hallucinated seeing all the victims in the lobby behind them.Mark swore that he had killed them in the past.When Mark looks back after telling the clerk his info and paying for his room he doesn’t see them at all. Then they start going to their hotel rooms Nick had been hungry so he had looked in his bag for a snack and Mark saw a form of weapon and now he is thinking that Nick is undercover and trying to kill Mark.Mark is now starting to panic that he will die on this vacation.Nick had been a tattoo artist from New York and had tons of piercings and tattoo sleeves.He was a very chill man he was young and talented.He was a red head and had blue eyes and always wore black jeans,a pair of white Nike Air Force 1’s, white t-shirt,and a black Adidas zip up.Mark wants to kill nick because he enjoys the adrenaline rush of killing somebody because he has an addiction to killing.The attraction to killing Nick is that he enjoys it so much each time he kills he feels like he gets more powerful if nobody knows about the killings.mark is going to lure Nick in by asking if he wanted to learn how to ski or snowboard on the local mountain.Mark has to gain Nicks trust so Nick doesn’t suspect a thing.Mark has to figure out a way to kill Nick on the mountain?Mark and Nick had never skied or snowboarded in their lives.Mark had wanted to have nick learn how to ski because Mark wants to snowboard so when he is in Phoenix he can go sandboard on the sand dunes in the future.Mark is going to be surprise attacking Nick by leading him off the trail in to the woods and trample over his head with the snowboard and his body weight will crush his skull.Marks way of escaping is by snow boarding down the mountain and take some snow and rub the blood and brain off his jacket so there is no evidence that he had killed someone.When Mark has killed Nick he is going to take some snow and cover the body and freeze.When Mark is down the mountain he is going to return his rentals and go back to the hotel.When he arrives to the hotel in the lobby the clerk stops him and now Mark is worried that they had found out what he has done in the last year the clerk had only asked “how was the experience on the mountain?” Oh it was great today if I lived in this state I would go everyday” said Mark.Mark had gone up to his room and had felt so much remorse for Nick.Mark had wanted to hide away for a long time back at his Phoenix home.He was going t0 the hotel lobby and tell the clerk that he was leaving early and call his boss that he was going back home.His boss won’t let him go home because he has to finish the job for his company.Mark has to figure out a way so he can go back home.When he is back in his room Mark had thought about lying to his boss that his grandmother had tragically passed away from heart failure and he needed to go home.His boss had approved of this answer and he had bought a plane ticket to Phoenix and hide away at his home.When he had gotten to the airport he had gotten to the gate when they were about to leave.HE had gotten on the plane and there was no room in coach so the flight attendant had moved him to business and he was so glad that he was upgraded because he has more leg room.when he is on the plane he starts to fall asleep and he is having a nightmare that all his victims had come back to life and tell the police how awful Mark is.When he wakes up he has a mini heart attack and he sees the plane empty and the crew is cleaning the plane.He had gotten up and asked where they are and they had answered Las Vegas and he had asked why and they had said because there was a  major storm coming so we had to land so that everyone on the plane is safe and the planes are going to be shutdown for a week until the storm passes by.This is Marks perfect time to kill his next victim.Where was Mark going to stay in Vegas? How is he going to find his next victim?He is currently in one of the most populated cities in the world.How is Mark going to kill someone? He had bought a room at Caesars on the 6th floor and has a view of the Bellagio fountain.He is near the Caesars casino and that is where he is going to get his victim.He is going to make his victim gain his trust and they are going to go to Marks hotel room and they are going to hang out and talk and then later in the week he is going to kill the victim.When he goes to the casino he meets up with a girl named Trish and she is the manager of the restaurant in the bottom of Caesars.He had found her when he went to get dinner and he thought that she was attractive and that is who he will kill.When will he do it? How will he do it?When he had met up with her he had told her that he had wanted to go to the casino on break and become friends with him.She had answered him when he was eating and she had said yes she would love to do that.That night she was free he had picked her up in the lobby of the hotel and they had walked over to the casino.When they had gotten to the casino they had gone to the restaurant first to get something to eat.They had sat down and the waiter had asked if they were ready to order what they wanted for dinner.They had answered “ no not yet may you come back in a few minutes please” they had said.The waiter said “ yes i will shortly “ and walked off.They had talked about what they wanted for dinner and they had both agreed to having the Caesars palace pizza which had kalamata olives,pesto,and feta cheese.” hey wanna go to my place later I can show you how to cook some greek meals” said Trish.” yeah that would be lovely so i can make them at home “ said Mark.This was Marks time to kill a victim but how will he do it.He needs something that will end it quickly something to put in her drink.He thinks of potassium cyanide where would he get it though.The pharmacy might have some of this substance for sale.When they are done eating they head to the casino part and they see that there was a gambling area free and they head over and wait for people to join their game and while they are waiting Trish pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one and she asks Mark if he wants one and he says yes to it.When he was younger he had made a promise that he will never smoke or do drugs but that had changed that night.When he had lit the end he had taken in a deep breath and suddenly felt relaxed when he had let his breathe go and smoke came out.Then a few people had come over to gamble with them and they had smoked a lot of cigarettes because you can hear their voice a little bit scratchy.After hours of gambling they had decided to go home at midnight and they were both very tired but when they had gotten to Trish's apartment they had gone to bed.Mark had slept on the couch and Trish had slept in her bed.When they were in their rooms Mark had been thinking about when he will be able to kill Trish.When he had fallen asleep he had a nightmare that when he died he will be with Satan and chained up above a pit of molten lava and each time he had lied to Satan a chain would break.When he had lied way too much Mark would fall in the lava.When he had woken up it was 10 o’clock and he had a panic attack he saw a note on the table near him saying that Trish had gone to work and the directions back to the hotel.When he had got out of the couch he had made himself look somewhat decent so when he had gone to the hotel he can go up to his room and shower and get ready for the day.When he had gotten down to the restaurant that Trish had worked at he had asked her for a cigarette so he can go outside and forget about the crimes that he had done in the past and relax by smoking.When he was done smoking he had went back inside and then he had seen Trish about to cook something for her customers and this was a good time for him to learn how to cook different things so he can do them at his home when he goes back.when he goes to Trish and he asks her if she could teach him some meals to cook for when he goes back home.She had agreed to doing this because then he teach other people how to cook greek meals.When he had gone in the kitchen he had seen all the ingredients for different meals all made in to the portions they needed to be.Trish had said come on over first  we will be making fried calamari and a kalamata olive hummus wrap.When they had started Trish had started making the hummus Mark had wanted to kill some time by smoking but Trish had wanted him to watch her make these meals and she says no you need to learn where and when you take breaks.Mark had complained because he has an addiction to smoking had been growing larger and he had felt like it had put his paranoia aside. When Trish had seen him trying to get the cigarettes she had yelled at him and said that if you are going to be here to learn how to cook or smoke.” my smoking is more important than cooking random pieces of whatever you make “Mark had said angrily.When Mark had said this Trish was so shocked how angry he had said this. When she had seen his attitude she had told him that he is no longer welcome at the restaurant anymore.When he had heard this his past started to come back to his mind and when this had happened there was no one in the lobby yet so he tried to tackle her but he had held it back because he had seen a security camera in the room and he did not want to get caught or worse jail time.When he had stole the pack of cigarettes he had gone outside and lit one and put it in his mouth and took a drag from the cigarette and he had felt relaxed.When he was done that cigarette he had lit another one and when he did he took a drag and put his cigarette down he had blacked out.When he had woken up he had been in an apartment but whos apartment when he had looked over to the side of him and he had seen Trish to side of him and he had asked “ how did I end up here ? “ 

“ oh when I had gone outside to and I had seen somebody on the ground so I went to go see who it was and it was you you had blacked out and I had put you in my car and drove you to my apartment “ said Trish. When mark was awake he had thought about buying the potassium cyanide today and hide it in his hotel room in a drawer so when it is time to poison her he will slip some of it in and when she will drink this and she will start choking and he will make a run for it and let her die and be in her room dead.When he is running away from the scene a street cam catches him running away from trishwes in a scared way like he had done something wrong had happened.Mark had done it because he enjoys the adrenaline rush he has while doing it.Mark wants to head back home in Phoenix so he grabs his stuff from his hotel room and he had bought a plane ticket to Phoenix.He had gotten a taxi and took it to the airport and when he got there he had to go to the gate as fast as he can before it leaves. When he gets to the gate they had started to close the gate door for take off but he had started to wave his arms to signal them and they had taken his ticket for the plane.When he had gotten in the plane there was barely anyone in the plane so the flight attendants told him sit anywhere you want in coach so he had gone to the window seat.When he is at the window seat he is looking over clouds and he hallucinates that the clouds were the bullies and they were cats and he was a little mouse scurrying away and hiding away from the bullies. That is what Mark is going to do he is going to hide away from the outside world for awhile.When he falls asleep he has a dream that he kills another person and it was his brother. When he wakes up the plane was still in flight and then the captain had came on the intercom and said that they were going to be landing very shortly.Mark was so glad that they were landing soon so he can go home get unpacked and go buy alcohol and cigarettes to put his past aside and be alone for a long time before he goes back in to the real world.When the plane lands he rushes back home and unpacks as fast as he can and go to the gas station and buy some cigarettes and beer and a lighter.When he had gotten back home from the gas station he had turned the tv on and started watching the national geographic channel and they were talking about hunting like predators on prey.This when Mark had an idea he can use these strategies on his victims when he goes to kill them.When he gets out a beer he also grabs a cigarette and he lights it and he takes a huge drag and let it out and took a sip of his beer and he was relaxed.When he had took another drag and let it out he had heard knocking on the door and he put his cigarette down and got up from the couch and went to grab the door and it was his brother.When he had seen it was his brother he had put all of the smoking stuff away so his brother doesn’t want him to see it.When he goes out the door his brother is there and he wants to talk and Mark agrees with him and they start talking outside and Tony had interrupted and said “ our parents have been executed because they had been trying to break out and have another child “ tony said. “ why would they try doing any of that stuff “ Mark said confused.When they were talking Mark had offered Tony to come in and this was Marks time to kill his brother but how would he do it.He could poison him like he did with Trish and dispose of his body in the woods under leaves and sticks.M

When he is home he has been drinking and smoking and quickly getting addicted to both of them to the point where he has gotten sick from all the alcohol he had consumed. The next week he had been minding his own business all the sudden he had heard talking out side his house and he had gotten up to check and he had looked outside the window and he had seen FBI trucks outside his house and he started having a panic attack.He had started wondering if they had found out that he had been killing innocent people around the country and he had wanted to run away but he knew that if he did the FBI would catch him and interrogate him to make him talk about what happened to Trish.When he had gone out of his house the FBI agents had come out of their trucks and they had walked down to his porch.When this was happening Mark was very nervous because he did not what they were going to ask him.When the agents had started asking questions he had wanted to confess his crimes to them but he had known if he did he would have to suffer in jail. When they had gotten down to Mark they had asked a bunch of questions and the one of them had stood out to him “when did you last see her ?” .Mark had to lie about that night when he had poisoned her.” I had seen that night and she was fine when I was there with her” said Mark. The agents had been asking other people that were in her family or with her that night besides Mark.The agents were ready to leave because they did not get a lot of information from him and they needed to move on. When they had left Mark had went back inside his house and got a beer and a cigarette to calm him down and put his past away.When he had taken a drag he had let it out he had hallucinated that the smoke had taken form of his ways he had killed his victims.When he had seen this he had felt that he had been being watched from every angle possible so he had shut the window shades and turned on the lights.This was the start of PTSD on his past and he had gotten more addicted and sick to his smoking and drinking.When he had been lying down and feeling like crap and puking.When he had been smoking he had been smoking a 2 packs of cigarettes a day. When he is smoking trying to not think about his killing but the memories with these victims are coming back over and over again and he is feeling that he needs to end himself. When he is thinking about this subject he doesn’t want to do it but it is either be haunted forever from his past.He had made the decision of ending himself but how is he going to do it?He had thought of poisoning himself like Trish or jumping off of a bridge and drowning himself in the river.When he had been thinking about how to end himself he had to write a note about his crimes killing these people and why he had done it. When he was about to start to write his note on why he did this he had felt like he had been being watched and he getting scared so he goes to close all the window shades and he had seen a giant glare and he was very confused what it was so he had grabbed the binoculars and he had looked and it was a person on the mountain with a mirror and was making a glare to signal something in the sky like a helicopter.Mark had closed the shades and went back to the couch and grabbed a couple pieces of paper and a pen for writing his suicide note and he had to put it somewhere so when he leaves to go kill himself like the wall and make a hole and put a poster or a painting over the hole and leave it to the investigation crew to find it and they reveal his secrets.

”Dear whoever finds this and reads this when you are reading this I have taken my life by poisoning myself with potassium cyanide.I had been hiding this for awhile now I had been killing people and in total had killed 8 people.These people had consisted of John Moore,Emily Simpson,Philip Marquis,Michael,Monica,Tom,Nick and finally Trish.When I had been killing them I had felt this sensation that had filled me and made me feel addicted and I had felt very powerful against other people.When I had killed my first victim I had felt a sensation that I had loved and that I had adored the feeling of adrenaline that had spread through my body and made me feel good on the inside.I had killed these people because I had enjoyed killing them and the adrenaline rushes that I had satisfied me in a way that I thought was impossible for the human.My main targets were John,Emily, and Philip because they were my school bullies.I was always the nerd in school so they had bullied me for being a nerd and as I had grown up I had wanted revenge on them.That is how i had figured out how to get my revenge I was going to invite them to different “parties” and then get my revenge on them.My first victim was John he was the more timid person that is why he had become a bully to have attention and people will be afraid of him.He had always been afraid of being suffocating and that is how I was going to kill him I was going to lure him into my trap.I had invited him to my house and we had a few drinks and we had gone to bed very late and I had to make sure that he was asleep so I can pull off this murder.When I had woken up in the middle of the night it was the perfect time to grab a pillow and cover his face and push down so when he tries to breach he struggles and wastes his energy and then he dies.When I had killed him I had felt this feeling that I had loved it had seeped through my body and I had enjoyed it so much but I had to get the other victims.” 



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.