ARRIVAL AT THE PALACE | Teen Ink

ARRIVAL AT THE PALACE

By Adatheprincess BRONZE, Peshawar, Other
Adatheprincess BRONZE, Peshawar, Other
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Allah created life and death in order to test us.

I'm a student and I love writing and its very difficult for me. I dream of becoming a top writer and gaining reputation across the world and make better changes in the society with the power of my pen.

Lila wore a blue frock and the same dress in smaller size was wore by her younger sister. The man came in a royal carriage.

Knock, knock, knock, there was a knock at the door. "Lila! rush to welcome your father." Mrs. unlucky shouted to her daughter. She expected her husband at the door since it was 7'o clock at night, his usual arrival time from bank to home, Lila and her younger brother hurried to ran towards the door to whole-heartedly welcome their father. As Lila opened the door she was expecting a gift for her good results at school by her father and it was also her 18th birthday. Upon opening the door, Lila was confused to see a tall husky man wearing an unusual  cap and army boats along with a branded suit and swiss watch at his wrist held a letter his hand.

A carriage could be seen beside him.
The smiled his yellow teeth were all visible. He greeted Lila and said,
"Dear, wouldn't you call a close friend of your dad inside the house?"
Lila was a little puzzled but she replied him bluntly to stay outside unless her mother would permit the stranger.
Sam, youngest sibling of Lila, went to the kitchen and told his mother about the guest. The mother rushed to the door and was shocked to see the person at the door. Without any delay she quickly made the man sit in the drawing room.
Younger sister of Lila, Happy, who was 15 yrs old and was a hardworking student , peeked from the room of the three siblings and started calculating the price of the dress of the middle aged man. Mrs. Unlucky called her both daughters to help in making dinner for the quest and family.
Soon after Mr. Unlucky arrived, everyone was silent ,   Lila's  didn't say anything and the whole family had the dinner silently with guest.
After dinner, the guest had a conversation with the father and he handed over the letter to him with a creepy smile and after that Lila's father came towards her, cried and put his hand over her blonde curly long beautiful hair and said,
"I'm sorry my little pie ! I have hidden the truth from you, I love you as my own daughter until now but now as you have to go back to see your original family, go with Mr. Mino and don't misbehave"

Lila was trying to mentally accept all these things her life was bounded to her foster family and school only. A nice relation of father and daughter could be seen developing between Lila and Mr. Mino.

Lila was just astonished and she stared at Mr. Unlucky. Mr. Unlucky made her sit into the carriage with the strange man, the man opened the door of the carriage for as her as she was a princess. The man sit in front with the whip and Lila sit behind inside the special compartment. That was the best carriage she had ever seen. That day Lila was very happy as it was her birthday but her merriness changed into confusion as she didn't understood what was happening but being a filial child she obeyed her father. Her siblings were also shocked when the mother told them in their ears that she was adopted. Tears rolled down Sam's and Happy's cheeks upon such revelation. Happy in the blink of eye grabbed Lila and cried her heart out. Mr. Unlucky and Mrs. Unlucky also give her blessings and Sam gifted her a chocolate as a good by gift.
Lila doesn't want to say goodbye, she instead said, "See you all later". To which the middle aged stranger said, " Mino(his name) says that its never gonna happen"..
When the carriage was going, Lila constantly looked back on the way and was trying to understand what was happening. The man would ask her time to time that, "Mam, are you okay?" To which Lila wouldn't reply.
As it was evening and sky was becoming dark, Lila was afraid and she first time answered the man's question and said that she wanted some water.
Lila asked the man after drinking water that, " Where are we going and why?"
To which he replied being afraid that, "You have turned 18 today and my master is your biological father, the Unlucky family was appointed to take care of you when you were 2 years until your adulthood."
A deep grief could be seen on Lila's face and she said while sobbing, "Stop it uncle!! Mom, Dad, Happy and Sam are_ my_ my real family if some else is my father how can he possibly left me_ that's impossible, I request you to take me back home, go to Tenburg street now!!!"

The man replied, "Mam, I'm obliged by my master's order. In the morning, we will reach to your new place of life where your father is waiting for you jus and he will explain everything to you, ask him what you like, demand him what you want. Please! don't make me to lose my job".
Lila accepted her fate and made herself stable.
In the morning she woke up after sleeping peacefully in the comfortable carriage.
Lila referred to Mino and asked, " But why I was kept so far from my father"
"Well the reason is the hear catching most wicked woman ever existed, your step mom, first your dad was attracted by her beauty soon he realized that your new mom was actually wishing bad for you"

The whip talked seldom but was a kind man. This was morning time.

" I've many questions for you about my father and ___" said Lila was interrupted by Mino as he replied,

"Sit silently Mam, I am not allowed to tell you everything."

Lila felt hungry because she didn't had her breakfast like always so she ate the chocolate which was given to her by Sam. Mino noticed Lila to be sad on the way so began to tell her about himself. On the way, Mino asked the driver of the carriage to stop at a house. Mino went inside and came after some time weeping.

When Lila asked him why he went out and what made him sad. Mino told her the whole story,

"Mam, after many years I visited my childhood home, I began to shed tears and in my mind could feel my myself as a boy running from one place to another in front of my house.

I opened the main door. In the garden I saw the tree, I used to climb in my childhood, the tree had aged but my tree on top of it still looked the same. I lost control of myself and climbed the tree and peeked inside. Everything looked the same but was covered in dust. Even my uncomplete puzzle was as I left it.

The paint on the front have became dull but the house still had its unique building style, the doors looked old but they sounded the same.

I entered the house and visited all rooms and kitchen.

As I was touring the house, I could imagine my childhood self shouting and running here and there.

My family left this house in my childhood because my father was transferred to another city. We had to move to another house.

But the day we were shifting from here, my family had an accident. My parents fell off the carriage while I was walking so I survived."

"Then where you lived?" asked Lila
"From that day I have been living with my aunt and uncle. And then joined the employment of my master. But today after 15 years I visited this place and couldn't control my tears from falling for hours my heart missed the good times."

The whip tried to comfort Mr. Mino and he told him that only after half an hour they will reach their master's palace.

The carriage finally stopped in front of a huge house, which was no less than a palace.

An old man could be seen waiting at the main gate. Mino helped Lila to come out of the back seat and then they went inside. Mino greeted the man and the old man put his hand upon the head of Lila and said,

" I hope my daughter isn't angry with me and we would live happily for two weeks together."

"What type of father you are? Who is my mother? Why you left me? and why would you live with me for 2 weeks only? Will you kill me then." cried Lila.

"Come inside dear lets discuss it inside." the old man said.

He made her sit in the grand royal hall.

She was shown her room which was like a princess's mansion. She was given nice and pretty and very expensive clothes and sometimes she felt lost in such a huge palace. 

Her real father was the chief of his village and was very rich and prestigious. Named Chief King Max.

Soon a good relation developed in a few days between the father and the nice beautiful daughter.

Lila then lived happily with her foster mom and dad and the sibling fights and love relation maintained between her and Happy and Sam.

One day,

"My child, I left you with Unlucky family because after death of your mom, I remarried a woman so you could get a mother's love but she mixed poison in your milk and I saw that I rescued you and made Mr. Unlucky your guardian. Forgive me my child. I divorced my 2nd wife and made my mind to take you back after you turn 18."

" I accept you as my father, but never ever leave me again and permit me to visit my foster family sometimes, my  DAD." said Lila.

" I can't promise to live with you for more than 2weeks because I have been diagnosed with an unknown incurable disease and soon___" said the old man sobbing.

"No!!" cried Lila," No matter what I will try to live fully the last two weeks left for me with my father"

Both the father daughter duo cried while wiping each other's tears. Father said to her to go back to Unlucky family after he's gone away.

After two weeks Lila's real father died her foster family also attend the funeral.

Although Lila lived with her father for only two weeks but she loved him very much. She was very sad when he died, Mino also cried on his master's dead.

She requested her Mr. Unlucky to take her back to Tenburg street. The Unlucky family agreed because they loved her as their family member.

The all the wealth was distributed among the poor and the palace was given to the whip and Mino by Lila.

This book has 1 comment.

Adatheprincess BRONZE, Peshawar, Other
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

@
IzzatRiaz