Emma Allen: Earths Warrior | Teen Ink

Emma Allen: Earths Warrior

By fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other

Summary:

She has a choice: save the world or die in the process.
She is faced with the unthinkable: the death of the world and its entire people. She is stricken with the thought of her family dying and her new boyfriend. Emma is the one and only who can be the Warrior for earth, but what if reality is really a dream?

SaraP

Emma Allen: Earths Warrior

THATGUYBRANDON BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina

"I have a Dream"

Cant wait for the rest

XxDream_in_ColorxX SILVER, Ocean Springs, Mississippi

“It is easy to forget how full the world is of people, full to bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined.” -John Green, Paper Towns

I understand completely.  I get alot of ideas at once when I get inspired, so I can't write them all down quicky enough.  Haha But I can't wait to see old and new works also.

fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
Haha, yeah I guess you cant rush art. But you know as soon as I can get any more inspiration (coz right now its kaputski) then I will certainly urge myself to write more. I'm working on so much right now that I forget about past works. :)

I can't wait to read the rest; I know I can't rush a writer, but I reallly hope you finish! =]

fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
Thanks and yeah, of course I'll read your work! :P

fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
Get ready for more Barbie and Kenny!

fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
Thankyou so much! It's nice to know that people find little Mary hilarious. She was the main comedian to the whole story. Although its not finished!! Hopefully I can get myself to finish it! Thanks so much for reading!

This is so amazing!  I can't wait to see the rest of this.  It's really funny, especially the little sister.  The only thing that sortof confused me was when Lachlan showed up, because he hadn't been mentioned in the story at all before.  Otherwise, I love it.  =D  Keep writing!

Leann14 GOLD said...
Leann14 GOLD, DeGraff, Ohio
very, very good. :) im hooked already!!! you used amazing detail , i got goosebumps when you said tears like diamonds. please read some of my work when it finally stops pending:) haha