The Mansion | Teen Ink

The Mansion

By Kendallsmagic, Las Vegas, Nevada
Kendallsmagic, Las Vegas, Nevada

Author's note: I was in English class and my teacher Ms Black looked at some writing i have done she told me to write any kind of story i feel like writing about. i watch a lot of cop shows and Csi. My ideas came from there.

The memory began with a girl named Jamie. Jamie was a senior in high school. She loved to play sports; she was in tennis, cheer, basketball, and volleyball. Everyone at her school loved her, and she was very popular; she was also president of student high school. One day Jamie’s parents told her she needed to go out and get a job. Jamie complained and gave her parents an attitude. Jamie’s dad Luke grabbed her arm and told her to stop giving disrespect to him and getting a job will benefit you in the long run when you want something or if you want to go somewhere you can buy it yourself. Luke also told her getting a job will show how responsible you are. Jamie agreed with her dad and told him that she will go out and look for openings. The next day Jamie went to school and told her friends that her dad wants her to get a job. Many of Jamie’s friends gave her a gasp, telling her that she will never have any more free time because she will be working. Jamie put her head down and walked over to her locker. Her best friend Sarah came over to Jamie’s locker and she can tell that Jamie was upset. Sarah asked Jamie, “What’s wrong? Is it a boy problem’’? Jamie explained that her dad is making her look for a job and that she doesn’t want a job because if she does she will not be able to hang out anymore. Sarah told Jamie that if she gets s a job, she will have money to get a car and that they will be able to drive instead of walking everywhere. Jamie smiled and told Sarah that she is right. Both girls left the locker. While walking to class, Sarah put her arm around Jamie and told her she is coming with her to look for a job.

Chapter 2

Three weeks went by and Jamie had no luck. Day after day Jamie went out after school and the weekends to go out and find a job but still no success. Jamie started to get very upset she was thinking about quit looking for a job, but she had a goal (the car) so she didn’t give up that easy. Sunday came, and she called Sarah and told her she is leaving in about 30 minutes if she wants to go with her to find a job. Sarah told her she will be ready and to meet her by the high school. When Jamie was about to leave Luke told her not to go near the mansion in North Town. Jamie asked why? Luke yelled, “Because I said so. God! Why do you also have questions? Just listen to me, crap”. Jamie left her house in shock. Both girls met up by the school to begin their journey. They were going store to store asking, but all of them said “sorry were not hiring right now.” Both girls were tired and wanted to get something to drink they saw a coffee shop and went there to relax. When both girls got there drinks they sat at the table Jamie started to cry and ask Sarah why is looking for a job so hard? Jamie got so upset she screamed, “I want a damn job!!!” everyone in the shop looked at her. Everyone was glancing at Jamie both girls were very nervous. A man dressed in a suit was sitting a few tables down; he got up and walked over to the girls. He got to their table and introduced himself. “Hello, my name is John, I heard you’re looking for a job, I got one if you’re interested.” Jamie looked at him with a smile she asked him what is the job? John told her to meet him outside when there done drinking there drink.

Chapter 3
Both girls rushed to get outside; when they did, they saw an f150 limo. It was huge. And John was standing right next to the limo. The girls walked over to john, and asked him what the job was, john told Jamie it would be a lot of work but it will be worth it. John asked Jamie if she knew were the mansion was in North Town? Jamie told him that she did, and john went on telling her that her lives there and he needs someone to clean it up. Jamie remembered that her father told her not to go there but she didn’t know why. John said he will pay her $50 an hour. Jamie screamed with excitement. He asked the girls if they would like to go see the mansion both girls said yes and they went in the limo. When the limo arrived at the mansion Jamie and Sarah’s mouth dropped. There was a huge gate guarding the mansion and a huge yard. There were many tress in the back there was a helicopter pad, tennis court, football field, outside pool, an inside pool, golf court. The girls couldn’t believe what they saw. The house was 4 stories high with 25 of the fastest cars in the world. They were parked outside next to the garage. John told Jamie her job was to clean inside the house, make dinner, and to wash the cars. Jamie was to happy for anything she told john that it is time to go home so her dad doesn’t worry. They went in to the limo and took off. Both girls were whispering about this job will get them the car in no time. The limo arrived at Jamie’s house and john asked Jamie if she had transportation to the mansion Jamie said no. john told her that whenever she comes to work the limo will be there for her to get to work and back home. Jamie screamed and gave john a hug. Sarah told Jamie she is very lucky in all this. Sarah walked down the street to her house well Jamie went into hers. When she went in her dad asked her if there was any luck. Jamie proudly told her father that she will be working at the mansion as a maid. Luke’s face turned red really quick. “WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? I TOLD YOU TO NEVER GO THERE BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Luke walked away from Jamie and went to his room. Jamie was in shock and couldn’t believe what her dad did that for.

Chapter 4
The next day Jamie went to school she was very nervous about going to work since it’s her first job. She couldn’t think all day, she didn’t even talk to Sarah. When school was over the limo was outside waiting for her. Everyone at her school saw her go inside the limo and wondered why the limo there is? The limo arrived at John’s house, he was there waiting out by the front there. When the limo stopped she walked over to John and he asked her if she was ready to start she said “hell yeah." They both walked inside and John gave her the list he wanted done by dinner. A few hours went by and Jamie cleaned the windows did laundry and started to make dinner. John was in his workout room Jamie could see him from the kitchen when she saw how Johns body was she fell in love with him. She couldn’t stop looking at him. When dinner was ready she went into the workout room and told John dinner was ready. He told her he will be there in a few mins. John had a six pack like no other Jamie thought. John came into the kitchen and they started to eat. John told her that she made a fantastic meal, she told him thank you, after dinner John gave Jamie a hug, when he did Jamie put her hand up his white t- shirt to feel his body. John grabbed her arm and jerked it so she can be closer to him they both looked into each other eyes, john went in for the kiss, and Jamie went the other half of the kiss. They both looked at each other after the first kiss. John grabbed her legs and lifted them so Jamie was off the ground, he put her on t he counter. Jamie went to take off his shirt while he went to go for Jamie’s. A few hours went by and Jamie woke up in John’s bed. She was happy that this situation has happened; she rolled over to John and kissed him on his check. He woke up and told her not to tell anyone about this. She promised, john told her when he saw her in the coffee shop that she was very attractive she told him that he was very cute to. Jamie and john lived secret love lives to each other. One day when Jamie was at home her dad Luke noticed a hicke on her neck; he didn’t say anything to Jamie about it. He asked her if the man that she was working for touched her. Jamie told her father “no way! Dad I waiting for the perfect one till I get married”. Luke asked her if she was lying but she said no.

Chapter 5
Luke knew that Jamie lied to him. The next day Luke followed the limo to Jamie school, he saw his daughter talking to her friends before she went into the limo. Jamie had no idea that her father was following her at all. All she was thinking about was her and John together, she didn’t feel good lying to her dad about this situation. When the limo arrived at John’s mansion Luke hid behind the wall guarding the house. Luke saw his little girl jump into the man’s hands and kissing each other. Luke got very upset, he knew his daughter was falling in love with an older man, he never knew that this would ever happen to Jamie. Luke blamed John for letting this go on. Jamie and John went into the mansion, Jamie’s mouth dropped, the whole house was cleaned and shiny already, and John looked at Jamie and told her he cleaned already so they can hang out that night. Jamie told him that’s the sweet is thing anyone has done for her. Luke knew he had to go in that house ASAP. He looked around the walls but they were too high, the gate to the front had a camera. Then he saw his answer he saw a pot hole that leads into the swearer. He drove off to go to the store to get some supplies; he got tape, rope, bullets to his gun, and gloves. The store clerk looked at him like he knew what was going on; Luke went back to the mansion as soon as he could. John told Jamie that they should go out and get something to eat, Luke saw that they were leaving and smiled he ran to the pot hole and pulled the top off when he was in he went into the way of the house. In 15 mins he saw another hole he climbed the ladder and pushed it off. He was finally in. He looked around he was amazed, there was a helicopter pad ,tennis courts and a pool outside the house, he went to the front door and just couldn’t believe his eyes there was a chandler made of crystal worth about 3 million dollars, Luke walked around the house. There were so many rooms like 19 bedrooms, 4 offices, Movie Theater, bowling room, inside pool, kitchen, 12 bathrooms, and a basketball court so in total about 42 rooms. Jamie and John were on the way back and Sarah texted Jamie warning that her dad is looking for her. Jamie was worried John told her “don’t worry babe there is no way anyone can come in to my house it’s impossible”. Jamie smiled and said well. They arrived at home Luke heard them he ran up stairs and hid in the bowling room. Luke hitched the door open to see what was going on. Jamie and John came through the front door laughing; John told Jamie that he is glad that he had met her. Jamie agreed with him, they both went into John’s room. After his door shut Luke left the bowling room and looked around some more within in five mins Luke heard them getting closer to the door he dashed away and hid in the kitchen. He saw his daughter in a swimsuit with John; they were both going in the spa to relax. He witness his daughter get on top of John in the spa making out. Luke got really upset; he went heading to the spa he got his rope and tape ready to go. While they were making out Luke gripped the rope and wrapped it around Johns neck, Jamie screamed yelling at her father “Why are you doing this STOP”!!!!!!!!!! With one of his hands her hit Jamie she got knocked out and was floating in the spa. John was trying to get free, put Luke tighten it more. John got his last breath and died. Luke saw his daughter in the spa he picked her up and tied her around a chair. When she awoke she couldn’t move her arms she saw her dad shaping a knife. Luke started to talk to his daughter. “ I told you not to go to the mansion but you didn’t listen, this man that you were making out with was your brother I didn’t want to tell you tell I was, in my first marriage Jane and me didn’t get along so we separated. And your brother became rich”. Jamie did not believe him and he showed her some pics. While she was looking Luke got the knife and stabbed Jamie. He kept stabbing her she blooded out and died. Luke started the house on fire and left, while he left the house he had a smile on his face. Till today no one knows what happened that night.

Luke moved to Paris, married with a baby girl. His career was a doctor; his wife was a stay home mom. Some nights Jane his wife saw Luke looking at some pictures, she asked him who that girl was. Luke rolled up the picture and said no one important. Jane knew his past was bothering him, but she had no idea what he had done. Later that night she found his journal underneath the basement, she opened it up and read, she thought his life was interesting and in his last page she read what her husband had done, he killed his daughter Jamie and his son John, Jane dropped the book, and she looked over the hall Luke was outside smoking. She got a suit case and started to pack. Luke walked up to her and asked her what she was doing he saw his journal opened on the floor he looked at Jane and asked what she had read. Jane tired to run but he grabbed her and snapped her neck. When the police found the body blood was everywhere in the room and they found Luke in the bath tub, with a bullet in his head, and Jane in the bedroom dead.

This book has 1 comment.

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
I liked it alot!!! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(: