If I die before I wake | Teen Ink

If I die before I wake

By Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other
Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other

To unpathed waters, undreamed shores - Shakespeare

What can be more tragic than to feel the boundlessness of the surrounding beauty and to be able to see in it its underlying mystery... and yet to be aware of your own inability to express these large feelings… Isaak Levitan

Summary:

Sophia woke up covered in sweat. It was that dream again. Now she dreamt bigger things, not small flashes like what she used to have when she was small. Sometimes happy epistles like playing with her brothers, but most of the times she was wearing a crystal chain secretly, even though it was a dream she could feel that she was doing something she was not supposed to do, and then that fearful part where she falls into the flames, she always wakes up after that feeling as if her entire body was on fire.

“I... I am scared Shane” she whispered.
“Why?”
“Every time I dream of falling into the fire, my entire body burns, and the pain blinds me. Now my dreams are taking longer and I suffer more. I wake up at the right time. Suppose … I don’t wake up? What if I really burn to death? What if I… What if I die before I wake?” Her voice broke.

Madupashini B.

If I die before I wake

.king. SILVER said...
.king. SILVER, Yeux Bien Tres Bien, Other

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very amazing and Decent writing, I wish I could write like you, You keep your readers' attention; I could'nt have done better, 5/5!!!!

Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other

thanks

compassion GOLD, Nowhere, Other

Expect to have hope rekindled,expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways! The dry seasons in life do not last,the spring rains will come again.

interesting!write more.The style is beautiful:)

awesome book.shood right more!LOVED IT!

at a awesome book.....RIGHT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!