What Is the Best Age To Be? | Teen Ink

What Is the Best Age To Be?

October 11, 2018
By Anonymous

The question that many people may be asking themselves is what is the best age of their life could be. If you could time travel to any time in your life which one would it be? This and many questions like it could only be answered with one simple answer which could be is , nobody knows. The reason nobody might really knows the answer is that it all depends on when they experienced the good and the bad years. By the good years, i mean when someone felt that they had good health and when they had a good time. The bad years might be when someone experienced something traumatizing or something unpleasant. Saying this the best age might differ from different people and probably might not even agree when it could be. Many people still can't say what is the best age since they might not have been able to experienced it and they even might not have been paying attention or to distracted on one thing to even notice. I can't really say what my best age is since i'm way too young to really see what could happen and for all i know my best age could be in the near future. Although being a teenagerr might just be the “best age” since they are the ones with the most energy possible and they are also the ones who are creative and healthy.


The author's comments:

This piece is about my opinion about what the best age to be is.