Who Would Be Without It? | Teen Ink

Who Would Be Without It? MAG

Which is the better way to type? With your fingers or your nose? You would probably not believe it, but the last sentence was typed with my nose and without a spelling error.

I often try different ways to do things, just to make the time go by. There are some disadvantages to typing with your nose (like you cannot capitalize letters). Instead you have to use your chin, or cheat and use your hands. My father told me last night that most of my creativity was gone because of going to school. I asked him why and he said that the way schools were set up, you ended up knocking off all of the corners just to fit in a round hole.

If there is one thing that I want to do in life it is to keep my creativity and do whatever I possibly can with it, even if only friends and relatives know about it. I think that it would be cool just to be considered creative.This has changed a lot since the beginning of the paper but I still think that you ought to at least try typing with your nose and tell me how it went. ?

dk95 said...
just typed this with my nose. awesome.

foreverever008 BRONZE, Portland, Oregon
this is funny.  nice!

jb4eva said...

i loved this article.

i actually typed this with my nose. haha