Inspirations | Teen Ink

Inspirations

Insperation is very hard to find. Trust me i have put off being born for about a week, and procrastinated ALOT in many other things.

When people say insperation can be found anywhere, I never take that to thought. Insperation cam be anywhere if you have an open mined.

Like the other day my premts where late to pick me up from school, so i waited outside for them. (And keep in mind i dont have any social media.) So i was bored. I lookes and saw a stop sign so i took a picture of it with my phone, and just like that i found insperation to do something. I eventually ended up with 17 picture of random grass or rocks or a tree branch. And not to tout my own horn but they looked pretty good.

It might be a struggle at first like whem you have writers block or you just dont feel like studing for the exam next week. Your not alone, honey. And if you really are struggling ask a freind to help u stay on target and dont procrastinate.

So peanut butter and jelly's that all for today. Have a dilious day! 

This is my first article. Actually my first anything on this website. And i dont know if im doing it again but whatever!