SECRETS | Teen Ink

SECRETS

February 5, 2021
By riya-23 BRONZE, Faridabad, Other
riya-23 BRONZE, Faridabad, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"every blessing ignored became a curse"- THE ALCHEMIST


As a teenager I know how it feels when you can't tell your secrets to anyone . Your secrets which are more precious to you than anything else in this world. Secrets which we hide in the depths of our hearts. These secrets are our weakness. How would you feel when your weakness will be exposed to everyone. Let’s take an example : your friend told you his /her secret and you intentionally or unintentionally told someone who is famous for his /her gossiping nature . You know better than me what would happen next. That person would never trust you in future. Anything can be built again but not trust. Trust is the most important part of any relationship.  Let's take my example, I lied about my grades when I was in primary school and my parents somehow got to know about it and they still dont trust me about my grades. So, I am someone who has experienced it. That's why I advise you to not lie to your parents. If you would leak other people's secrets , it can cause great harm to a person involved. You should also not share your secrets to the people you don't trust fully. Always keep them with you . You never when that person expose your secret.  And if you are a kind of person who can’t digest secrets then tell the person who can digest them easily or whom you trust. It's better not to hear other people's secrets if you can't digest them . We know people in our society judge other people on the basis of their secrets and even you do the same. Then why let yourself or any other person be the prey of society. And at the end remember why secrets are called secrets because they are supposed to be announced in public. Secrets are supposed to be told to anyone that's why they are called secrets.I have heard about many people who went to their graves with secrets .I know it sounds weird , but it's true.