The ones who embrace everyday - Women in our lives | Teen Ink

The ones who embrace everyday - Women in our lives

The ones who embrace every day - Women in our lives

This world would not have been what it is today if it were deprived of what is called a ‘woman’. While every man on this busy planet is working on how to make more of what they desire, someone else is out there rooting for them. Any task or any job, women have never failed to satisfy the best of the critics. Not just once or twice, women have proved their worth on this planet a million times.

We women have shown the world the beautiful process of life. As hard as it is, giving birth was never considered an option, it is considered a pleasure or more like a reward for the love and joy the world might witness at that instance. Even though having a profession is most individualizing and independent of feelings, it gets personal when her family is hurt. It is literally war when it is the loved ones at stake.

I don’t think feminism would need a place in our culture if women were given the respect they deserve, after all, they are the ones who keep life going and they are the ones who embrace our lives.