EMOTIONS!! | Teen Ink

EMOTIONS!!

By Prathama_21 BRONZE, Kolkata, Other
Prathama_21 BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

So, Today I'm gonna talk about emotions!!Okay, so here's the deal- I don't know what to write and even why I'm writing this. Classic move. Right? Wanna know how this topic came into my mind?

Actually, the thing is that I'm just trying to study, that end up watching a K-drama. The name of the k drama is "More Than Friends". In that series, We Yeon (name of the main female character) got rejected two times and break up to Lee Su (name of the main male character) but end up becoming couples. Man, that scenes where We Yeon got rejected and then broke up with Lee Su was just so emotional and heartbreaking, you know? I cried like I've never cried before watching those scenes. 

From this incident only, my mind suddenly became a bit messy. My brain is like, "Hey! Why did you cry that time? What's that? Is it what called 'emotions'? Is emotions only sad?" I don't have the answers for this questions! From the very beginning, I thought I know many words, till the time my brain ask me what is emotion!!*()*

Now, if anyone ask me in the sense of grammar, I can tell it easily e.g emotion is abstract noun (maybe). But if anyone asks me to contribute my opinions about the internal meaning of 'emotions', it's like, "Wait, what even are emotions?" It's like my brain does a double take and goes, "Huh? Is this a new concept?"^^

You know, I'm not sure if it's just me, but sometimes understanding the real meaning of certain words can be way harder than it looks. And that's the fact!!《》

So this is how I got to capture the topic emotion. Some rumors said people who cried after watching any movie are kind people. They never leave their friends and consider their friend's pain as their own pain. After hearing this, I was like, "Oh! Wow! Am I that kind?" Lol!!

But, hey! I really believe that emotion is like, break of heart into two~

But we can also relate it as bonds? Can we? Oh yeah I also think that! Emotion is nothing but get into a loop of relationship with trust and ending up with heart break. And I have a solid proof! It happens with one of my bestie! And now what? Guess? The rest of my friends not get into relationship!! : 찌!

Yeah~ So basically that's the deal.
EMOTIONS CAN'T BE PERMANENT!!!! And in fact, nobody will even want to tied in that type of relationship consists of fake emotions...... Oh yeah! We got another line! 
EMOTIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS REAL!!!!

So that's all in my small round brain which seems to know about emotions. But now it forgot... 😜

~ By your favourite (maybe)
                                              ​PRATHAMA MONDAL 

So... hey ! I'm your friend Prathama! Hehe! 

It's only my hobby to write which, suddenly caught my interest and searching through the Google, I'm here!