Life is a Chain Letter | Teen Ink

Life is a Chain Letter

By Ritamc SILVER, Bayside, New York
Ritamc SILVER, Bayside, New York

I just received one of those chain letters, people are always sending. But this one is different, unique. It does not involve dieing, death, etc, if you don't forward it. This one has a meaning, one that is deep. One, we can all relate too.

It's about balloons and friendship. The heartaches of life, and more! Here it is:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

Love the people who treat you right.

Forget about the ones who don't.

Believe everything happens for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said life would be easy.

They just promised it would be worth it.

Friends are like balloons.

Once you let them go, you can't get them back.

So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Send these balloons to your friends.

You may also return it to me.

I thought about it, and i realized that many people could relate to it. In many different ways of course. To me it symbolizes the hardships of life, and how everything isn't perfect. Then again, what is? Let's Face it, in reality, nothing is what it seems, or 100% complete. In your life time there will me people who won't "RESPECT" or "APPRECIATE" you. You may get hurt, but you shouldn't let you eat you alive. Those people want their actions and words to eat you alive. Why give them what they want. Like the chain says, life is to short to wake up with regrets, Love the people who treat you right, forget about those who don't. Those that don't, want to hurt you badly, but over look it. Life is to short and precise to spend it dealing with people like that. You have to be the bigger person and forget them. If it changes your life, let it, Because everything happens for a reason. SO live your life to the fullest.

Which is what it means to me. It means that i have to work harder to live my life to the fullest. Although life can't be perfect, i can get it close. ;)

What's the chain to you?

My inspiration is the hardships with people, life that is surrounding me everyday. I decided to let it out in the open, and this is a piece from my blog. Which is here to help people. ;)

Ritamc SILVER said...
Ritamc SILVER, Bayside, New York
Thanks ;) i love hearing feedback on my writing. I have a lot more writing where this came from. Look back on my profile soon! Also, don't forget to share any writing you like with people you know. Whether it's mine, or someone else, it can help someone when they need it the most.

~RITA

Schubster said...
Wonderful :) i love the chain letter and all its meanings. good work