Loved Ones With Cancer | Teen Ink

Loved Ones With Cancer

By CraziBunny GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona
CraziBunny GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona

if you smile and walk away when someone is mean, you have more courage, than the one who will fight and curse at them

I have someone in my family with cancer. I am so close to losing them. and i don't want to. That person is my mommy. i never thought i would see my mother get eaten away by cancer. I love her and i don't want to lose her. the precious moments of her life are stolen to cancer. She has ovarian cancer. My mother my once lively mother is now a dull person. she is still as beautiful and very much alive but i see how all this fun is eating at her. She tries to show she is fine but we all know that she isn't lives are stolen from us day by day. precious moents of your chioldhood being stolen. I love my mother and i know if i lose her i will always have her in my heart. I don't want to,lose hre

My mother is my hero and my one reason to live.

if you have someone in your family who has cancer tell me we can exchange stories about our loved ones and i would love to have soeone to help me. right now i am scared to death! I feel like a lost child