Time is nothing/everything | Teen Ink

Time is nothing/everything

By cheywan♥♥ DIAMOND, Fritch, Texas
cheywan♥♥ DIAMOND, Fritch, Texas

walking forward is an neverending challenge!! ):

I am but a second in millions of years and yet one decision that I make can change the rest of eternity. or can it? Time is Everything. It always reveals the truth yet hides secrets until it means nothing anymore. realeasing them with little significance. time is nothing. you can't see it. can't feel it, and yet it is at fault for every good and bad thing in eternity. Time is Everything. it will drive you to insanity, while the ticking hours rush by, never stopping to help you up. but watching you fall down. yet it holds all that is unreal. time is nothing. never going anywhere. stuck in eternity ro is it just for the moment? but it is very sonsistent. time never lies, it never changes, never lets you down, always happens. Time is Everything. makes me wonder if time is a power in itself. is a God, that only controls everything. whether the earth spins or not time is there. whether humans live or die time is there. time is exactly the same by any other name. time is there! when there is nothing, time is there. TIME IS EVERYTHING!