Secrets | Teen Ink

Secrets

By Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

Secrets are forbidden things. Through secrets, you are forced to lie. And if you lie, you have to lie again. Sooner or later you are stuck in a web of lies. So what is the point of secrets? I don’t really know anymore, but all I know is that there is a point to it all. Secrets are healthy and unhealthy for you at the same time, I think you know how it is unhealthy, but do you know how it is healthy? I do. Through secrets you learn. It might be a tough way to learn, but at least you learn. Sometimes people get addicted to secrets, and this is not a good thing. It is not a good thing because you might slip and there is a chance that you will be left a friendless loser who is terribly heartbroken. Secrets bring joy, happiness, misery, depression, shock, embarrassment, respect, consequences, and much more to our lives. It is something that can not be avoided, so don’t worry, we all have secrets.

i do not remember why i wrote this..well whatever..hope you enjoy!!

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland

See you know you missed me XD Told you so!

heh yeah. I was alittle uh... Bashed up emotionally this moreing so I was trying to help people and save their self esteme. When i do that goodness I fail XD

Your welcome :)

Erudite GOLD said...
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

oh hey!!

and lol..

thanksss!!

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland

It's me!!!!!! I know you missed me lol.

Hah hah that was nice! And very true! Secrets.. They all get told at one point yes? I know what you mean I wrote something and got a email saying you wrote thing it's now on the site. So I looked I was like "I wrote this.....When?" ah thats when you know you write too much lol. Ok good job :)