Don't Judge Someone By Their Cover! | Teen Ink

Don't Judge Someone By Their Cover!

By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana

Don’t judge someone by their cover. It’s just not right. People shouldn’t be judged by what they look like or what they have done. The person may seem rough and hard on the outside, but they may be nice and sensitive on the inside. People are not books. Books shouldn’t even be judged by their cover, but what is on the inside.
It’s like my sister, she always has to compare people to her and judge them by their looks. It made me mad because I don’t judge people like that. I judge them on their inside, their personality. Its brings me back to my friend and I. My sister judges him by stupid rumors that have spread and by how he looks. Yes, he may not have the greatest looks in the world but he has a personality like gold. He is sweet, kind, helpful, thoughtful, loving, and treats me very well. My sister doesn’t see that in people. It makes me want to rip her head off.
I love making new friends because of this reason. I don’t like to judge them on how much money they have, or how they dress, or even their family. Judging someone is just flat out rude, because if you don’t know them personally you shouldn’t judge anyone at all. People that are being judged right now should have a right to stand up and say that no one should judge them if the person who is judging them doesn’t know them. That is absolutely true because if you don’t know someone and don’t know them at all you shouldn’t judge them by what you think!
It makes me frustrated just talking about it because people make me sick when they judge someone by their outside and not their inside. I’m not saying it’s ok to judge people on the inside but just judging from the outside is the worst thing you can do. For all the people who read this and are being judged by their “cover”, you are strong for holding in there and making a difference in the world. Those people who judge other people are plain rude because you shouldn’t judge someone by their outside because you know what, I was that person once being judged all the time by their appearance on the outside. I used to be teased because I’m a bigger girl. I’m not the prettiest girl in the world, but the thing that hurt the most was when my sister judged me by this. She called me fat every day, said that I will never find a guy and get married, never have kids, and more that made me cry every day! You want to know what, I work on my weight issues and try my hardest to become someone that I’m really not. It’s not hard to make a difference in your weight but the hardest thing was trying to become someone that I really wasn’t!
Don’t let people judge you. Be like me and be who YOU want to be, not what everyone else wants you to be. To this day I found who I really love, lost a bunch of weight, and am the person who I’m most happy with, MYSELF, my own regular country girl! Don’t let anyone tell you who to be, like I let my sister do to me.

I wrote about people judging peopel because there is a lot of people judging other peopel by their welath, family, past, and bunch of other things. The people need to know about these issues.

Fateme said...
That was a great article....thanks so much...

Fateme said...