Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

To Who this may concern,

Bullying happens in middle schools all over the United States and I’m writing this letter to try to raise awareness a little more and reach out to those middle school students who have witnessed or been bullied in the past. Bullying is never a good thing you here stories about kids committing suicide because they have constantly been bullied to the point of break. I want you guys to realize that this needs to stop. School is supposed to be a safe environment and if you have to worry about being bullied then it’s not safe. I’m not going to lie to you I got bullied a bit in middle school. It was kind of scary, but what I did was talked to a teacher right away and got things resolved. That’s all it takes sometimes. Just a simple conversation with a teacher and things can be better. So if you as a student are ever bullied or see bullying happening I encourage you to please do something about it. Yeah I can be tough but it’s the right thing to do. I am now a senior in high school and am involved in many great programs at east. Everyday I think back to how I went to get help while being bullied and it changed my life. I hope you will take some of my advice and put an end to this bullying once and for all. Lets make schools a safe place for everyone again.

Sincerely,
A concerned high school student

this is my take on bullying