Million Dollar Throw | Teen Ink

Million Dollar Throw

By Josh22 BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
Josh22 BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia

You must do the things you think you cannot do.

The Million Dollar Throw
By Mike Lupica
Number of stars 5
At the beginning of the story it’s about this kid that always wanted a Patriots game. He tries to get tickets to the game so he can go. Then he gets really happy he gets tickets to a game. Then when he gets there he goes on the field and does this contest for one million dollars. He’s up and he throws a pass and he wins one million dollars.
It’s about this kid that he always wanted to get tickets to a Patriots game. Then he goes to the game and watches it. At half time he goes on the field and does his thing and he wins. The prize is one million dollars. He was so happy.
I thought this book is a great book. The only thing I don’t like about it is long. I also like it because it’s sports. I thank reading is boring but I like this book. That’s what I think.
What happen at the end is when he won he got one million dollars. When he got home he was happy so was his family. He spent it on his family and him. They got what they need. It was a good story.

I hope people like my story and they will start to read it when they get a chance.

That's not even how the story goes