Review letter | Teen Ink

Review letter

February 18, 2014
By Nashville12 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Nashville12 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you think you can, or you think you can't your right.


Dear Teen Ink,


Teen Ink you are astonishing. You have stories that I don’t even have words for because they are so awesome. The magazine is completely speechless, I am so proud of everything there, it is amazing. People love to sit down and read something and whenever I can, I always choose your magazine. One thing I would want to make more interesting, is your music section in the back of the magazine. You have a good music section, but if you want more teens to enjoy your music section you should expand it. Being a teen, one thing I enjoy is listening to music. When I do that kind of relaxing thing I normally do something to go along with it. I normally like looking through your music section to see what is going on in the music life. The music section you have right now is good, but I don’t think it is long enough.

Reading about what is going on in the music world is really fun. The section in your magazine that should be expanded is the music section. Teen Ink should make one genre of music at least a half of page to get more than one artist or band in that section. For example in the country music part, just Lady Antebellum and there new album was in there, but there should more. People want to know what’s up with their favorite singers and band. So what Teen Ink should do is have more artist to grab more peoples attention. As a person who loves to listen to music, I would read the magazine a lot more if there is more music.

Teen Ink is really amazing. People love to read it and learn new things from it everyday. In school we spend 15 to 30 mins almost everyday reading the magazine to now new things and some of us go to the music section and it is kind of disappointing at times. I will always keep reading the magazine. Just remember that people love what Teen Ink does so keep doing it. Please take this under consideration.

Hope you can,
Megan