Crying | Teen Ink

Crying

By Kate White SILVER, Naperville, Illinois
Kate White SILVER, Naperville, Illinois

Crying is personal. Crying helps and crying hurts. Crying lets all of your feelings go. It frees you, it surrounds you. It fills you up until you feel as if you are going to burst. And when you do burst, the water fall just keeps flowing. It never stops. It stops only when it has taken everything you are and broken it into many, many pieces that can't get pieced back together. It's as if you are staring at a 1000 piece puzzle, but all you have is 999 pieces. No matter how hard you look, there is always going to be one piece missing. But crying is also good. It lets out the bad emotions and makes room for the good ones. If you keep all of your feelings pent up, you start to lash out at the people you love the most. And sooner or later, you are going to lose those people if you don't let them in. Let the tears flow, let them be released from your body. You might be surprised at what you find when the tears have left you stripped and raw. Your true self emerges. You see who you truly are and what you are capable of becoming. Hopefully, the person you are is someone who is good and honest, but sometimes you find out things about yourself that you never wished to find out. But how will you ever know what you might find if you never open yourself up and just cry. Crying is personal, it helps, it hurts, but most of all and most importantly, it heals.

Kate White SILVER, Naperville, Illinois
haha thank you all of you :D

zero: do i kno you????

luvyellow33 GOLD, Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Whatever dont kill you will only make you stronger

Your are very good. I hope you keep writing

zero said...
you are a frickin' god!!! and i am not just saying this because i am afraid you would beat me up in english...

AMAZING!!!!!! Kate dude write more ur so fricking good!!!!!!