PARENTS | Teen Ink

PARENTS

By luke75 BRONZE, Belmont, Michigan
luke75 BRONZE, Belmont, Michigan

When you see friends and kids whining about what they want or what they think they need, they obviously do not know anything because they should be thanking their parents for what they have and for what their parents have given them. If you look at your house, your belongings, the food you eat, and think; who pays for this stuff? You will realize your parents do, and they should be thanked for everything.

If you think hard, you might realize everything that your parents do and give to you. If you do realize then try to count your blessings, and I'm guessing you could not even count that high. Instead of something your parents would enjoy they give that up for something you want to do. They are always thinking of you and you may still not realize that. Next time you whine about not going out to a place where you like to eat or getting a toy you want, instead give your parents a hug and say thank you.

parents do and always care about you!

luke75 BRONZE said...
luke75 BRONZE, Belmont, Michigan
this work of art should be viewed for all to see. It shows the world that there is a true meaning to life.

( www.masterpiece.org)