Wonders of the Human Anatomy | Teen Ink

Wonders of the Human Anatomy

By RyanA BRONZE, PARK RIDGE, Illinois
RyanA BRONZE, PARK RIDGE, Illinois

Their are so many strange and weird things about human body. We never really stop to think how it works or how it can change in situations that us human can control. Few people in the world have differences in body structure, but  the ones who do are truly fascinating. I have dedicated my time almost everyday to learn and take in the interesting conditions and deformities people have all over the world. Even through a computer screen, I have learned so much from these people and gained a new insight on how the body can change in mere seconds or by birth. The human body is a complex form that no one can ever predict or control. 

In the light of the human body, I have analyzed videos on the lives of people living with deformities. Spending hours looking at every person’s story is eye opening and amazing. Seeing how these people live their daily lives with a passion and a purpose in was captivates me the most. As a matter of fact these people are just as strong as us regular humans are, anything from tumors, skin defects, abnormal growths, are not enough to stop these people. I stop and wonder if these humans are really different than us? Sure they may be different physically, but still has a soul like every living being. But there will be always someone making negative comments and judge towards these types of people. These are the types of people that takes life for granted, close minded, and unsympathetic. In reality, people with deformities are just like everyone else in the world in the inside. People like these give me a reason to help in any way and find ways to help them ao encourage them in any way. I wanna make them feel  like they mean something and have a reason to look ahead for the future and give thanks for the present. I wanna make them feel like they're loved and mean something everyday, because everyone needs to be told that if they are normal or not.

I look back on all the videos I see of deformities of people and found a new appreciation for them. These people are really the definition of drive and determination. Having the ability to tell stories of their disorder and how they live their life is truly amazing. Everything inside me wants to meet these people and find out more about their disorder. I have a new appreciation of my life. In my eyes, I can see me dealing with a deformity as well as these people have. It’ll be hard for me to find a reason to think about tomorrow like these people have. Everything in my heart finds great admiration and respect for these types of human beings. If I were to meet a being with a deformity, I would find everything in my will to have a new insight and experience with these beings