Teen opinion essays on war, peace, politics, justice and more | Teen Ink

Opinion

Top voted Points of View

Opinion
#24081voted by our readers

Psst ... Have you Heard?by Megan Sosne, Hampstead, NCIs violence a problem in schools today? In my opinion, it is to a very severe degree. In my school, even tho...

BrayanPalma BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

"Nothing is impossible;your hard work will one day be recognized."

#24085 Opinion
Teachers MAG
#24086 Opinion
jaiveersohi BRONZE, Torrance, California
#24087 Opinion
By Cassy19 BRONZE
Manchester, Connecticut
Cassy19 BRONZE, Manchester, Connecticut
#24088 Opinion
Allie Newhouse BRONZE, Grove City, Ohio
#24089 Opinion
By Clobowashere BRONZE
Lake St. Louis, Missouri
Clobowashere BRONZE, Lake St. Louis, Missouri
#24090 Opinion
By Mickee BRONZE
Yorktown Heights, New York
Mickee BRONZE, Yorktown Heights, New York

Erica Albright (Rooney Mara): "You are going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole."

Mark Zuckerberg: "I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try, but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

"You're not the same as you were before, You were much more...muchier...you've lost your muchness."
I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich.