Why can't politicians and other public workers help us? | Teen Ink

Why can't politicians and other public workers help us?

May 16, 2010
By JOYOUS GOLD, Lehigh Acres, Florida
JOYOUS GOLD, Lehigh Acres, Florida
17 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Personally my favorite quote is: "It's better off living for today, than waiting for tomorrow." cause I completely understand it!


Okay, People all over America and other places to, are having SO many problems. But why won't politicians and other people in politics understand the fact that teens and kids need help to? There are so many little things they could help us do in the time of need.
Have you ever wondered why there isn't a streetlight when you walk to your bus stop? Or why there isn't side walks for us teens to walk on to school? But then they look around and wonder why so many things happen to us.
This doesn't seem to make sense. Does it to you? Our safety should mean something to them. The safest way to do anything now a days is with a parent. And you know how much we love going with our parents to places. This is all I can say for now since there would be so much to go on with. I just want to thank you so much for reading my piece and I hope you guys feel the same too.