Wake Up America! | Teen Ink

Wake Up America!

July 24, 2010
By darkangel09 GOLD, South Huntington, New York
darkangel09 GOLD, South Huntington, New York
13 articles 0 photos 64 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire


I can’t fathom the idea why people are so fast to defend Obama. Doesn’t anyone realize what he's done-doing to this once great nation? Look at us; we were once high and mighty, now Obama is apologizing for our every move. Oh you’re a terrorist? Sorry America has been so mean to you, when you’ve only founded attack us.
People need to wake up! Especially this generation! We are the ones to inherit this mess! A county were its people don’t have a say in the government! It’s supposed to be the government of the people for the people! Not the people of the government for the government!
Obama is forcing stuff down our throats that we the PEOPLE don’t want!
Yes the Bush administration racked up some dept, but look at Obama administration, they racked up so much more dept then Bush did in 8years, they’ve beat in under two!
Does anyone know the facts anymore? Does anyone even care where this country is going?
Look at us; we were once a force to be reckon with! Now countries are walking all over us! We vowed to protect curtain countries, but now we’ve turned our backs on them. Turned our back on our friends and becoming our enemies!
There is a reason European countries are running from national wide Health care. There is a reason why people ran to our country.
But those reasons are fading away. DC is corrupt. This administration is corrupt!
The media is pinning blacks against whites, and it’s working! We know longer have the right to vote and not be harassed! The head of the Justice system has already said they will not prosecute a white complaining about a black being raced to them.
Is that fare?
What government has the right to control our media!
They are literally pinning us against each other
Blacks and whites together need to stand up and fight for what we believe in! Fight against what is surely be our undoing!
Or we will completely loose our once great nation. One that we are already loosing…